the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

I'm going to use conceive plus, and I use clearblue digi ovulation tests and I'm due to ovulate 11th or 12th and I'm due af on xmas day! Lol are u using anything this month? Katie is using EVERYTHING hahahaha Xx

AND we're going to do the SMEP. There's no way I'm letting it get away this cycle! I don't want to be a geriatric mother!

thats gr8 sounds like we about the same then yyyyyeeeeeeyyyy this month im gonna try and get a clear blue monitor ive seen them on ebay soooo gonna give them a try i use soy day 3 - 7 epo, vit b complex, multi vi and folic acid my oh is takin flaxseed, ginseng, zinc and multi vit ive also brought a digital oral temp so gonna give it the whole hog this month xxxxxx lol

Sperm Meets Egg Plan

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

It's taken me almost my 39 (and counting) day cycle to convince OH that this is in his best interests. Hopefully the soy will help me ovulate a bit sooner than cd29...I'm not sure I could keep it up, never mind him :rofl:

Anyone else getting abit worrid about rachael? Hope she's ok x

Hi girls! Thanks for all your sweet posts. My god I was miserable yesterday - just couldn't stop crying! - so sorry for bringing the thread down!

Tilly - you are preggers!! Thought the veiny boobs sounded promising! Are you going to take another test in a few days' time? That is so definitely a line.

Big hugs clairmichael - sounds like you have had such a tough time. Hope Xmas is your lucky cycle! My PMA is slowly returning and you ladies sound so fired up for next month, I am feeling inspired! Love your list Katie - it sounds like you are packing for a TTC holiday!.. Hey that is a really good idea actually - to go off somewhere in the sun and just do lots of bd'ing!!!

...Anyways, back to real world, AF not in full flow yet, but I can feel my womb grinding away in readiness for it grrrrrr! Day off work tomorrow so I am going to spend a nice day with my little boy, who I've had to be away from for 2 days and don't like it one bit! What a shitter that my first week back at work (after a year off) has coincided with my time of the month! - Not a good concoction!

Judging by my last few cycles, that range from 31 to 38 days, I think my ov is going to be somewhere round the 22nd, so not too many days before you Katie. Jacksmummy - 12th sounds really soon now. Glad you don't have long to wait - and that you will know by xmas! Sooooo know what you mean about OHs not being so bothered about af coming. I came downstairs with mascara streaming down my face last night and OH was just like 'What's the problem? It's just not our month then, no big deal!'

Ooh thinking of what you are going to use this month, I meant to ask, has anyone used pre-seed lubricant before? - Supposed to give the spermies a good environment to swim in. I had my bfp with our son the first time we used it, however, obviously won't ever know if it would have happened that month anyway - we were quite lucky and it was only 3rd cycle of trying - (1st cycle we didn't bd anywhere near the time I was ov'ing and 2nd cycle temps and opks seemed to suggest I had a dud month and didn't even ovulate)

Hi Mmdrago! - can't remember if I said the other day, but big congratulations on your bfp!

Hi Mmdrago! - can't remember if I said the other day, but big congratulations on your bfp!

Thanks! Sorry to hear about your recent troubles. Sounds like a whole lot of butt kicking needs to go on over there!

Sometimes I don't know how men can be so stoic!

No lucy she hasn't been on since she said she was going to boots! I just hope she's ok! Its not like her to be quiet on a nite, xx

I wonder where Tilly has gone.... Ive been at work Im shattered was falling asleep on the way to work and finally home got to get up at 5am and start all over again as im on the early shift

Hey my girlies!!!!

AF got me!!!!!!!!!! Just getting out of car 2 got 2 boots & felt it! so rushed back 2 car & back hone pretty sharp!

I feel ok, as long as i know now,

*****WARNING DO NOT READ HPT'S AFTER U FALLEN ASLEEP /PAST 5- 10 MINS!!!!!!!!!!!!! COS I SAW ALINE*******

lol! EVERY1 OK?

Rachel xxx

hey girlies!

AF got me 2day!!!!!!!!! getting out of car 2 go 2 boots! had 2 rush home! no warning at all! :blush:

SO A BIG WARNING 2 ALL, DO NOT READ HPT'S AFTER U HAVE FALLEN ASLEEP! COS I DID & SAW A LINE! LOL!!!!

So spent most of day with my mate. felt gutted earlier, but ok now

u all ok?

rachel xxx

Sorry to hear that Tilly! Thought you might have been caught up in the snow instead.
It's chaos round here, massive queues of traffic, anyone having snow problems? x

Isnt 2 lines on a clear blue is pregnant, not one

hey girlies!

AF got me 2day!!!!!!!!! getting out of car 2 go 2 boots! had 2 rush home! no warning at all! :blush:

SO A BIG WARNING 2 ALL, DO NOT READ HPT'S AFTER U HAVE FALLEN ASLEEP! COS I DID & SAW A LINE! LOL!!!!

So spent most of day with my mate. felt gutted earlier, but ok now

u all ok?

rachel xxx

hey sweetie, im sooooo so sorry huni :hugs::hugs: we were worried about u xxxxx
Well i sat up late last night doin alot of research n im back with lots of pma soon as this af is out the way im gonna make this my month im due on 27th so that would b a nice xmas pressie 4 myself n michael i read that sme thing sounds like a plan but does that mean that doin the bd 4 times in 1 day wasnt good xxxx im off 2 get the kids up 4 school n off 2 work- back in the land of the livin well till 12pm anyways lol hugs n kisses xxxx:hugs:

Well ladies, as I suspected AF got me too :( But at least you all don't have to hang around and wait for me until 9 December!!

So I'm drinking my grapefruit juice, gonna take an EPO capsule and a Pregnacare Conception vit and get my game face on for this cycle. My ticker and my chart are reset....I've got 28 days until I ovulate apparently, but hopefully 4 days of soy will sort that out!

The good news is my 8ft Christmas tree is getting delivered today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->