the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Aww lucy I'm sorry!!! I no how horrid that feels!!! Just TRY stay positive hun! You will feel awful while af is here but once its gone u can start the countdown to ovulation again, just remember it will happen one day!! Let's just hope its sooner rather than later! U can join me for our xmas bfp's and wait it out together again, has af arrived properly yet? Sorry again darling!!
CONGRATS mmdrago I new u were lol I've put ur name in the thread!!
Katie how u feeling sweetie?? Not too long now til u find out!!! Fingers crossed for u!
Rachael I'm so sorry to here about ur mc!! You are a very brave lady!! But still no AF!! That's gotta be a good sign hopefully we will start to see the start of ur bfp today!
How is everyone feeling today??? My af should be finished tmoro!! Thank god! I've never hated af as much in my life! But I should be ov on the 12th so not too long to wait, I'm just thankful my cycles are on 27-28days otherwise I would be pulling my bloody hair out!
Jasmine hope ur staying strong!! Are u still taking tests or leaving it till blood test?? Still no AF so gotta be a good sign its such a pain in the bum u gotta wait so long to find out! (Altho I think u r hehe)
Hope all u ladies who got ur bfp are feeling well!!! Anyone been to see a doc/midwife yet? Xxxx

LOL I think I knew it deep inside too but too scared to breathe a word of it in fear it would disappear just as fast! Today was supposed to be AF, no sign of her and temps still high. Thanks for adding my name! :happydance:

Good luck, fxd, and :dust: for you for next cycle! Does that mean you could get your :bfp: before Christmas?!?

Well I wasnt going to test until I could have the bloods but I did and I got a very faint positive on a clear blue ....but to honest it didnt make me feel any better ...
I know I sound a pain when everyones getting AF and would kill for a faint BFP no matter what but ive been here before and lost the baby only days later so cant help feeling in limbo still.

Jasmine don't worrie hun I'm sure u are pregnant but its just more of a waiting game for u!! Not long till u find out for sure and a faint pos plus no af is great! Keep positive!!
And my af has stopped today!!!!! Thank the lord!!! Well I'm supposed to ovulate at around 11th 12th dec, so af should be due xmas eve/ xmas day so we will see xxx

More naughties for you then lol Im scared to go near hubby lol since someone said:sex: cud bring on AF hehehe

Yes I'm just gunna leave it a couple of days and then get to it again! Don't want to start af up again by having :sex: so 2more days and then it will all start again!! I'm really really hoping I get my bfp in december!!!!! I would love to announce to u ladies on xmas day!! Xxxx

If I don't get my BFP this time, FF predicts that I'll be ov on 27 December! Looks like I'll be busy over Christmas :rofl:

Oh I'm so sorry clairmichael!!!! I really am!! Today u have just got to lay on the sofa and stay warm infront of the tv, try watching some films as it will take ur mind off it, and eat loads of crap! I was the same its like somebody has ripped ur heart out and thinks its funny! But we've all got to get bk up and dust ourselves off and start again, how long have u been trying for? Xxx

:cry::cry: i know its does doesnt it every time i go 2 the bathroom it just sends a sudden heart wrenchin feelin especially as im bleeding so so so heavy like nothin ive had b4 my daughter is off 2day aswell wif a tummy bug so we've had a girly dvd marathon letters 2 juilet, dear john hannah monatana lol lots of cuddles n snuggles 2 so even better:hugs: been tryin 2 concieve approx 4 months this is my 1st chartin n opk's so feel even lower than b4 xxxxxx how r u feelin 2day stacey xxx

CLAIRMICHAEL - Soooooooooooooo soz hunny, BFP next month!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

rach xxxxxx

thanks sweetie means alot that sooooo many of u r bein so kind my oh is just like oh well dnt matter never mind try again :shrug: he says he wants this soooo bad but his reactions hurt wen i feel this low :cry::cry:

Rachael I'm so sorry to here about ur mc!! You are a very brave lady!! But still no AF!! That's gotta be a good sign hopefully we will start to see the start of ur bfp today!
How is everyone feeling today??? My af should be finished tmoro!! Thank god!

hey stacey hun! aaawwwww thanks! :hugs: feels good 2 let it all out, does get much easier with time

Yr AF fin 2moz???? u will b well ahead of us next month then :nope:, only kidding! Fx 4 ur xmas BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this morn got up, 15 dpo, done my last CB (not digi) & then fell asleep! :dohh: woke up & there is a + !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i did fall sleep 4 10 mins! im an idiot.......here the best pic i could take of it....... im gonna get some slap on & drive 2 boots! well its quicker 2 walk - cos of the 1 way system, but im lazy like that lol! :blush:

let us know soom as u test hun fx 4 u tho xxxx:hugs::happydance:

Yea I no what u mean clairmichael my oh was the same "ah well maybe next time" and I just wanted to slap him! Lol even after he saw the positives and he still didn't seem half as gutted as me :( maybe its just a man thing. They can put it to the back of there mind while we have to deal with it every time we use the bathroom! And all the times we pee on sticks. Well I really hope its over with soon then u can start ur next cycle and hopfully we will both get that much wanted bfp! I really hope so! I don't no how many months I can take of this tbh but I suppose I wall have to toughen up cos I won't give up till I get my bean however long it takes! I can obviously have children cos we had jack and I'm still with jacks daddy so we both work alrite so just gotta wait it out I suppose its just such a shame we only get 1 shot every month it just takes so long to get back round to starting to try again.
Rachael were are u???? I wanna no what ur result is!! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting lol xxx

Hi girls, well im out. Just gotta pick myself up, dust myself off and keep goin :)
Congratulations to those who got bfps!!
Hugs all round and gl to everyone for dec!
X

Aww I'm sorry threebirds! Its crap isn't it! But like u said pick urself up and dust urself down and we'll stick together for the next month! Xx

How are all you lovely ladies doing tnite? Everyone enjoying the snow? I've just got out of the bath and snuggled infront of the fire waiting for the soaps to start! Xx

Yea I no what u mean clairmichael my oh was the same "ah well maybe next time" and I just wanted to slap him! Lol even after he saw the positives and he still didn't seem half as gutted as me :( maybe its just a man thing. They can put it to the back of there mind while we have to deal with it every time we use the bathroom! And all the times we pee on sticks. Well I really hope its over with soon then u can start ur next cycle and hopfully we will both get that much wanted bfp! I really hope so! I don't no how many months I can take of this tbh but I suppose I wall have to toughen up cos I won't give up till I get my bean however long it takes! I can obviously have children cos we had jack and I'm still with jacks daddy so we both work alrite so just gotta wait it out I suppose its just such a shame we only get 1 shot every month it just takes so long to get back round to starting to try again.
Rachael were are u???? I wanna no what ur result is!! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting lol xxx

thank u sooooo much 4 bein here 2 talk 2 i nearly didnt come back on here im sooooo happy for the ladies that got there BFP i really am but im a teeeeny tiny enveous aswell ive got 2 children already but michaels not there daddy this would b his 1st i was diagnosed with cervical cancer 2 yrs ago had treatment etc but not chemo so nothin down there really has changed apart frm my cervix wall on the left has been cut away (well most) i then went thro a forced menopause last yr but came out the other side n periods returned normal 6months in remission ever since then ive been achin 2 conceive again michael feels the same in fact it was his idea but the more i get in2 it the more harder it hits u wen it doesnt happen :cry: just hope this bleed doesnt last 4ever like u said so can make a start on the next cycle lol come on rachel we wanna no we wanna no lol :happydance::happydance:
Hope we stay in touch stacey we could be ttc buddies if u like xxxx:hugs:

Well girls, I've had more spotting and quite a bit of pinky browny cm....I'm fairly sure I'm out. Feels very like AF might turn up tomorrow - looks my LP is only 11 days, even though my cycle will have been 40 days :shock:

It's OK though - I'm dead ready for next cycle and I've learned loads in my my first month TTC. I'm actually looking forward to getting started! Got my soy, EPO, grapefruit juice, conceive plus, pregnacare conception, thermometer, opks......I'm good to go :thumbup:

Would love to be ttc buddies with u clairmichael!! When should u be ovulating?
And katie I'm sorry af is on its way :( let's hope it dosnt last long then u can get on with next cycle!! And what are EPO?? Xxx

Evening Primrose Oil - it's supposed to help with EWCM. You take it until you ovulate, but not after as it causes uterine contractions. I thought I'd give it a shot!

Would love to be ttc buddies with u clairmichael!! When should u be ovulating?
And katie I'm sorry af is on its way :( let's hope it dosnt last long then u can get on with next cycle!! And what are EPO?? Xxx

:hugs:
yeeeey that would be gr8 im due 2 ovulate accordin 2 ff 11th or 12th then af due 27th what about u?? r u takin any soy or any other herbals do u use opks or monitor or anything xx epo is evenin primrose oils

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->