the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

I'm new here. I ovulated around the 13th. So I'm in the 2ww. AF is due the 29th,but I'm praying for a BFP has a late Christmas present!! Good luck ladies and baby dust to us all!

Hi everyone! And welcome to the new ones to this thread! I'm 5dpo today and still no symptoms but I'm holding hope that this month could be my month! We have all been alittle quite this month and I think we need to get chatting again! So what's everyone doing for xmas this year? Are we all excited? I no I am lol anyway hope everyone is good!! Xxxx :dust: to all xxxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Hello All
Right back to chatting well im still signed off work .... on brighter news just got an email from the wedding photographer and Im finally going to get my wedding albums tonight. YAY!!!! so excited. Its also my first wedding anniversary this weekend and we are going to a party night at the hotel where we held our reception with 14 of our friends. We are also spending the night in the hotel so YAY cant wait hoping to not be in as much pain.
Going to the hairdresser today so fingers crossed I dont get a silly hair cut lol
Hows everyone doing on the xmas shopping front most of mine is done just waiting for one pressy to arrive that ive ordered for my son.
hope your all having a nice day
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:hi: I'm due on Christmas day I think... I had a shorter 26 day cycle last time month so I could be due for the :witch: day before Christmas eve (this time next week) or Christmas day... I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to do it on Christmas eve (our anniversary) or Christmas day! So I could test on the 23rd at 12dpo. I am HATING every minute of this 2ww

Good luck to all you Christmas testers and lots of sticky sticky :dust: a Christmas :bfp: would be awesome, wouldn't it?

hi girls this is my first time on a forum really wanted to try and find some support :) i got my smiley face on the 9th december and we bedded the day before and twice that day ......im currently on 7dpo......im really praying for bfp this month but i have lost hope had a bit of a hard time had 4 misscarriages.... found out i had septums and had surgery to remove them i am now in my third month of ttc

i had a question are any of u girls bloated?? see i usually am but this month im not so im bit confused and my breasts are really veiny and thats a little weird but maybe im lookin for things lol like you do goodf luk to everyone baby dust

Hi there kimbotrav welcome! Well I'm not bloated but I usually do get a little bloated before af, also I'm so sorry to here about ur m/c!! :hugs: there are a few ladies on this thread that no exactly what ur going thru!
Anyway ladies I swore to myself that I wouldn't symptom spot this month but tnite I've got really bad cramps and lower back pain which I'm hoping maybe a good sign! But other than that I'm fine really!
Jasmine I've got most of my xmas shopping done got everything for jack apart from 1, and just got to buy my oh a new mobile fone as his is buggerd! And my little sister. Its also her bday on sat but I've got her prezzie already, do u no when u will be going bk to work? Are u still having a scan on the 20th? Hope u can start trying again soon! And get a little sticky bean, lots of love and :dust: to everyone!!! XxxxX

Hey girls! I am new to this forum, but I desperately need someone to talk to that is going through what I am experiencing.

A little info about us:
I am 25, will be 26 next week, my hubby is 24 - hubby works offshore, which means he is never home and hence never doing the BD... ugh. We have been trying since we got married last May, but he is never home to hit the mark. We thought we had gotten the right time frame in July and August, but alas it was not so. Last month I had a long cycle and we were convinced we were pregnant until I finally got AF and felt like I was dying. Hubby was very dissappointed. Sooooo, this month we used our ovulation kit and begged his boss to let him come home for the big day, and they said YES! He was only home for like 36 hours and it was actually the day before ovulation but we are still keeping our fingers crossed that this is our month! I am 5 DPO and cannot wait until next week. All the guys on my hubby's platform are also waiting in anticipation to hear good news.

So good luck to everyone! :thumbup:
:dust: to everyone!!

How early is everyone planning on testing?

Hi there kimbotrav welcome! Well I'm not bloated but I usually do get a little bloated before af, also I'm so sorry to here about ur m/c!! :hugs: there are a few ladies on this thread that no exactly what ur going thru!
Anyway ladies I swore to myself that I wouldn't symptom spot this month but tnite I've got really bad cramps and lower back pain which I'm hoping maybe a good sign! But other than that I'm fine really!
Jasmine I've got most of my xmas shopping done got everything for jack apart from 1, and just got to buy my oh a new mobile fone as his is buggerd! And my little sister. Its also her bday on sat but I've got her prezzie already, do u no when u will be going bk to work? Are u still having a scan on the 20th? Hope u can start trying again soon! And get a little sticky bean, lots of love and :dust: to everyone!!! XxxxX

hi jacks mummy :thumbup: thankyou for the welcome yeah i also told myself to not obsess but thats exsactly what im doing ha ha wish i didnt just 3 years down the line 4 misscarriages and an op later im very impatient lol :haha: usually im bloated from ov but this month im not so who knows lol well hugs :baby: dust to u and everyone

Hey girls! I am new to this forum, but I desperately need someone to talk to that is going through what I am experiencing.

A little info about us:
I am 25, will be 26 next week, my hubby is 24 - hubby works offshore, which means he is never home and hence never doing the BD... ugh. We have been trying since we got married last May, but he is never home to hit the mark. We thought we had gotten the right time frame in July and August, but alas it was not so. Last month I had a long cycle and we were convinced we were pregnant until I finally got AF and felt like I was dying. Hubby was very dissappointed. Sooooo, this month we used our ovulation kit and begged his boss to let him come home for the big day, and they said YES! He was only home for like 36 hours and it was actually the day before ovulation but we are still keeping our fingers crossed that this is our month! I am 5 DPO and cannot wait until next week. All the guys on my hubby's platform are also waiting in anticipation to hear good news.

So good luck to everyone! :thumbup:
:dust: to everyone!!

How early is everyone planning on testing?

hi im new to this to :thumbup: thats great that u managed to time it right this month that was great of his work 2 ......we only managed to bed day be4 ov and the day of ov x2 usually i try feww days be4 and after but hoping that this is my month and ill keep everything crossed for you 2 :hugs: im currently 8dpo baby dust

Hi Jacks mummy

Yes scan still on monday no idea about when Ill be going back to work Im still in alot of pain but im signed off till 29th dec so hopefully by then I will be ok to go back
As for TTC not sure when we will try again... I would like to lose some weight take my folic acid and try to plan it in the hope I get a sticky bean :)

Not quite sure what is happening with my body this week. I am at 7-9dpo and I am SO tired! Add to that crampy, moody (I am crying for anything), sore breasts and now I feel like my bra doesnt fit right. I have been adjusting it all day long.
I work with kids so I thought that was why I was so tired but this seems different this time around.
Hopefully that is a good sign and I can test soon to get my BFP!!!:happydance:

Hope everyone is doing well and that your Friday rushes by so that we can all enjoy the weekend.... closer to testing day anyways.

Take Care!!! :kiss:

My fingers are crossed for you, mamajama. Hopefully they are all good signs. I'm certain this is not the month for us as I have had no symptoms whatsoever. I've been pretty stressed and had a tummy bug too so just don't think this'll be it.

When will you test?

x

My fingers are crossed for you, mamajama. Hopefully they are all good signs. I'm certain this is not the month for us as I have had no symptoms whatsoever. I've been pretty stressed and had a tummy bug too so just don't think this'll be it.

When will you test?

x

Hey there,

Not sure when I will test. My original thought was to test on Xmas Eve but now have discovered that DH has bought the family a "vacation" for just after xmas and I will need to know before I travel. Unfortunately for me, if I am, this holiday will not be as enjoyable as I wont be able to enjoy the adventure parks as much as the rest of the gang that is going :cry:

Oh well, a little one in my tummy is more important. Funny how men dont think about their wives when booking these type of trips.

Well anniversary party isnt going to happen....Im snowed in at home my kids at snowed in at my mums... I still feel ill and im still in pain so im with all the joys of xmas

Oh jasmine I'm really sorry!! How rubbish is that! Its just been a really crap few weeks for u! :hugs: hope ur feeling better soon! Do u think u will be able to get to ur scan tmoro? Hope so love! Good luck with it :hugs: xxx
Well thank god the weather isn't too bad here still got quite a lot to do before xmas and the last thing I need is to get snowed in! This year is the 1st year we are cooking for the family so that's abit nerve raking haha well today I'm 8dpo! And I'm getting abit nervous now! :( anyway I seem to have more "real" symptoms this month!
1# very vainy boobies (I didn't have that last month)
2# lots of creamy/white cm
3# felt so sick this morning I was shaking (eww)
4# just very tired!
5# can feel pressure in my womb area
6# back ache
So I no I said I wouldn't symptom spot but hey ho who cares if I'm not than I'm sick lol hope everyone else is doing ok???!!! Any symptoms from anyone else?
Also sorry I've not been on for abit been really busy with xmas and work and jacks broken up from school so barley get 2mins to myself!
Good luck to everyone!! :dust: to everyone! XxxxxX

I'm out already this month. Af appeared this morning, 3 days early. I'm much more disappointed this month than I was last month but am trying to think of the positive that at least I can have some bubbly at Christmas.

x

Hey,
Jasmine, sorry to hear about your party, this snow is never ending!
Jacks mummy - your symptoms sound promising, fingers crossed!

I'm a little confused. I have been using opks everyday since my miscarriage to monitor when the hormones were completely gone. I have always had a faint 2nd line and then last Saturday I had a strong positive along with ovulation pains. By sunday the opk was back to a faint 2nd line and this continued all week. However yesterday I had a strong 2nd line and I have just tested again today and there is still a strong positive 2nd line. What does this mean? :shrug:

Some sites say it could mean that there was an LH surge last weekend but for some reason an egg wasn't released and therefore my body is trying to do it again now. We bd twice yesterday just incase but It's annoying not knowing for sure what's going on.:wacko::wacko:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for everyone.
:bfp: for us all before 2011 please!!
xxxxxxxx

Hi girls sorry af got u shinona! :hugs: but ur rite I keep telling myself that if I'm not pregnant atleast I can have a drink at xmas and go out new years eve but obviously we would all prefer to be pregnant..
Nellyo I'm not too sure on ur problem hun, I just use cb digi opk so I don't have any questions over when I ovulate. I have heard that you can ovulate more than once in a month (but I'm not sure if that's true tbh) sorry I couldn't be more help, maybe post a thread in the ttc section and see if anyone else has had this xxx

Hi ladies!! :dust: to all and hope we can all achieve xmas :bfp:.
Here's my short story: I'm the mother of an 11 y/o and ready for #2. Didn't plan on trying this month at all. I just learned to chart a few months ago; still not totally familiar with my O day but here's my most recent attempts at charting lol (normally I don't spot)
cd1-5 AF
cd 8,10-11,13-18 b'd
cd19 watery light pink spotting tp only
cd20 light pink spotting tp, headache, nips stayed alert everything hurt them
cd21 light pink spotting tp, light cramps after b'ding
cd22 b'd light pink spotting, tender breasts, gagged brushing teeth, cramps,
cd23 b'd 2x's tender breasts, metallic taste, twinges, dh vomitted after breakfast he's also been very tired since my cd20, restless night
cd24 another restless night, nose & sinus drain, but not sick, extremely tired but I figure it's the restless nights catching up to me, 2am trip to the loo(never wake for this), 10am got up for the day ran to the loo and what a river I ran(tmi), mouth has a dry feeling but increased saliva, metallic taste on/off, feels like the air is thin burns when I breathe, throughout the day and all of this before 1 pm
I'm praying and hoping for a sticky bean oh what a perfect xmas present that would be.......

If anyone has the chance, pelase ready my threads in TTC. So confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->