the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hi ladies how is everyone feeling today? Well I'm now 2dpo and really wishing there were some of you also in the 2ww. Ah well not long and some of u will be. I put my christmas tree and decs up yesterday and I'm now in the xmas mood!! Hope your all ok xxxx

Hi ladies how is everyone feeling today? Well I'm now 2dpo and really wishing there were some of you also in the 2ww. Ah well not long and some of u will be. I put my christmas tree and decs up yesterday and I'm now in the xmas mood!! Hope your all ok xxxx

\
Hey Jacks Mum, I am also in the two week wait. I ovulated around the 8th and I DONT expect AF on Christmas Eve (24th) :)

Hoping for a good month. :baby:

Hey all!
Jacks mummy - I guess I am in the 2 week wait now! Ovulated yesterday or Saturday.:happydance:
Have done all that I can now really, so fingers crossed for us both and everyone else! Hopefully this time next week we'll all be sharing some :bfp: symptoms!
:dust::dust::dust:
xxxxx

Good luck to you all hope its a successful month for you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ive been signed off work for 2 weeks by the GP still in lots of pain, got to make sure everything has come away on its on Dr thinks I may need a DnC

im suppose to ovulate today or in the next two days , so tww for me is soon:)

I'm into my 2ww now too. Af due next Wednesday (22 December).

xx

Hi there everyone!! Hope u are all feeling well!! Well I'm 3dpo today and I wish It would hurry up I so just want to no! Well no symptoms so far other than being tired but I would be tired pregnant or not lol with work and xmas shopping, looking after jack and cleaning the house (never ending) lol but I just wish I had 1 more little person to run about after, one of my best friends had there baby last nite and he's so cute! Weighing 7lb and 7oz so that's some good news!
Anyway has anyone else got any symptoms? XxxxX
:dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone this month for that xmas :bfp: XxxxX

hey! , thats great news jacksmummy!
im getting really bad cramps ,im only 1dpo.

Still waiting for O day, I hate long cycles! And the early m/c put me back an extra week too. Booo! I expect it within the week though... Hmm I bought some fertili-tea and trying that this time. We'll see how it goes!

O day for me hopefully within a week (my ticker is a bit on the long side), but hopefully not before saturday lol as I am going out to let my hair down for an xmas do!

Good luck ladies! - Can't wait to join those of you in the 2ww x

Thanks curly and jasmine! I really hope this month is my month!! It would just make xmas day all the more special!!
Good luck to everyone else waiting to ov!! :dust: to u all! Xx
Curly u told any of ur family yet xxx

Fx'd for you darling!!

No haven't told them yet...trying to avoid them as I feel so horrendous at the moment and they'd def know something was up...
xxx

Fx'd for you darling!!

No haven't told them yet...trying to avoid them as I feel so horrendous at the moment and they'd def know something was up...
xxx

My mum guessed when I was about your stage with ds. I think it was when I couldn't even swallow soup that she had final confirmation!! Hope you feel better soon.

x

So I am about 6-8 dpo and I feel like CRAP! I am so tired and I cant keep my eyes open at work. I have had rediculous cramps all day, metallic taste in mouth and tender breasts. I know I had a bunch of these last month and AF came right on schedule. :wacko:

Cant remember my symptoms from my first two kiddies. All I know is that with my daughter I wasnt really thinking about the whole 2ww and I didnt notice anything my body was doing.

Boy I cant wait for Xmas!

So I am about 6-8 dpo and I feel like CRAP! I am so tired and I cant keep my eyes open at work. I have had rediculous cramps all day, metallic taste in mouth and tender breasts. I know I had a bunch of these last month and AF came right on schedule. :wacko:

Cant remember my symptoms from my first two kiddies. All I know is that with my daughter I wasnt really thinking about the whole 2ww and I didnt notice anything my body was doing.

Boy I cant wait for Xmas!

All sounds hopeful so fingers crossed

I had an iui on 12.9 and my AF is due on Christmas Day as well! Fingers crossed for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->