the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Congratulations Mamajama! :thumbup:

Well...im off to the doctors tomorrow morning, as Af arrived on the 7th december and is still here now 16days later :wacko:
I am sooo confused so figured a trip to the doctors was in order.

Anyone have any idea what is happening? :nope:

Hope all is well with everyone :hugs:

xxx

12dpo :bfn: ah well must not be my month we will see if the :witch: arrives I've not got any cramps tho xxx

Not out jacks mummy till the witch arrives :)
Well Im still suffering from a kidney stone but planning nicely for a 2011 pregnancy. Ive left my course for a year to get myself healthier and in a better frame of mind. Ive got a hioliday booked for June I was going to go to Kenya but Ive changed it to Cyprus so I dont need medication or jabs so I can try have a baby.... so plan would be to give myself some months to get thinner and fitter before trying to get preggy around March I should be ok to fly even if I got pregnant so thats the baby trying from Marchish.

Just to let you all know, feel a bit numb, went for update scan today and it's not looking good, suspected mmc - they are going to rescan next week but it's not looking great there's a sac but she couldn't see anything inside it and some bleeding in the uterus - so essentially I'm waiting for something to start happening. I am so glad I didn't wait till tomorrow to find out, I have needed today. Am surprisingly positive. Obviously upset too but it's there's nothing in there's it was obviously meant to be. Sorry didn't mean to cast a sad spell here! Sending you all lots of Christmas sparkle and sticky dust! xxxxx

Squeshie - :hugs: Thinking of you.
Jasmine - glad you're starting to look forward again. Roll on 2011!
Jacks mummy - No witch yet is still a good sign! Fingers crossed!
Lucy Lu- Yeah let's wait it out together. I'm gonna test New years eve or possibly the day before. At least if it isn't what we want, we can have a few drinkies!

DMJ - Let us know what the dr says. Hope everything is ok.

Well we're driving back to my parents in Suffolk tomorrow and then to my in-laws in Bristol on Monday, so I may not be on here for a few days.
So Merry Christmas to you all!
Hope we get some more :bfp: by 2011!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
xxxxxxxxxxx

Just to let you all know, feel a bit numb, went for update scan today and it's not looking good, suspected mmc - they are going to rescan next week but it's not looking great there's a sac but she couldn't see anything inside it and some bleeding in the uterus - so essentially I'm waiting for something to start happening. I am so glad I didn't wait till tomorrow to find out, I have needed today. Am surprisingly positive. Obviously upset too but it's there's nothing in there's it was obviously meant to be. Sorry didn't mean to cast a sad spell here! Sending you all lots of Christmas sparkle and sticky dust! xxxxx

Squeshie Big Hugs As you know I went through a simular scan so I can have a small idea how you might be feeling. Hope it all goes ok and what ever happens the best outcome happens

Squeshie - so sorry hun, hope you are doing ok x

Jacksmummy - hang in there! No cramps is a good sign. x

big congrats mamajama! - so happy for you - what a great xmas pressie. Have you had any symptoms yet? x

DMJ - hope the dr can shed some light on it hun x

big congrats mamajama! - so happy for you - what a great xmas pressie. Have you had any symptoms yet? x

Hey there,

I have had sore breast, cramps and nausea for the last week or so. Then a few days ago, I started having a metallic taste in my mouth ALL day long. Nothing gets rid of it. Very irritating!
Have dont 2 tests so far and went in for a blood test confirmation yesterday morning and it was confirmed. Ultrasound booked for next week sometime. Keeping my finger crossed.

Hope everyone has a great Xmas and New Year. Ill still be lurking around. I want to keep up to date on all of the BFP's in the New Year :thumbup:

Cheers!:flower:

Been a little busy lately, how's everyone doing? Congrats mama happy for your BPF! Sorry to those who AF visited, not nice! Hope you are all doing well during the holiday season. I have been keeping myself busy buying makeup! LOL oh and the swap sites as well, trading away the stuff I don't use to get more! DH made fun of me about it until I told him "Well, I could just be buying all of this stuff brand new and spending even MORE $$!" I think he gets the picture now LOL!!!

STILL waiting for my O day... looks like another long cycle. I was hoping for CD18 like last time but it looks like it may be 20 (today) or 21. My temps were really low this am but I also fell asleep w/o any clothes on :blush:

Oh and I got a new haircut yesterday!! Bangs!!! What do you guys think? In my avatar :)

Hi ladies just thought I'd drop in and say happy christmas hope your all having a wonderful day and got everything u wanted! Well af was due yest and hasn't arrived yet I havnt got anymore tests so I'm just going to wait it out and see what happens, hope your all ok and no af's arrive today xxxx

The :witch: has arrived :cry: but I won't let it ruin xmas! I'm now going to have a large glass of wine ;) xxx

The :witch: has arrived :cry: but I won't let it ruin xmas! I'm now going to have a large glass of wine ;) xxx

Sorry to hear the :witch: came :dust::dust: nxt month

Ditto jackmummy :hugs: - hope you had a lovely xmas nevertheless. Your pic of your little boy is so sweet.

How are you doing Jasmine_Rose?

I'm not holding out hope for this month ladies - af due in 6 days and I've just today become really dry below. This definitely happened before af last month - maybe not as early, but it really doesn't feel like a good sign. As much as I was convinced last month that I was pregnant, this month I'm the exact opposite and feeling totally NOT pregnant. :cry:. Have absolutely zilch symptoms grrr

Sorry to hear the :witch: came :dust::dust: nxt month

Ditto jackmummy :hugs: - hope you had a lovely xmas nevertheless. Your pic of your little boy is so sweet.

How are you doing Jasmine_Rose?

I'm not holding out hope for this month ladies - af due in 6 days and I've just today become really dry below. This definitely happened before af last month - maybe not as early, but it really doesn't feel like a good sign. As much as I was convinced last month that I was pregnant, this month I'm the exact opposite and feeling totally NOT pregnant. :cry:. Have absolutely zilch symptoms grrr

Hiya Lucy Lu

Im starting to feel much better thankyou. Finally looks like Ive passed my kidneystones and Im starting to feel well. Looking forward to 2011 and hoping it will be a great year :)

How is everyone doing? I am losing track of who is still waiting to test. NellyO - have you tested yet? I used 2 FRERs 7 and 8 DPO - crazy lady! (Only one left now so going to wait until NYE). Both negative of course. I'm still not holding out hope - TMI sorry but I am sooo dry - just like I was last month before af arrived. The only thing that is giving me hope is that I am not feeling any pre-af cramps yet, and I think I did last month this early. Baby dust to all!!!

Hey lucy lu! I think almost everyone is still waiting to test this month! So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for u all! I'm due to ovulate around the 8th jan again, I'm going to use conceive plus this month and I'm going to take the pregnacare conception vitamins. So again we will see what happens altho I'm getting abit worried!! I've had 4 periods since having my implant out and everything seems regular I ovulate at the exact same time every month and my af arrives at the rite time every month cd 27/28. But before having my implant in I would always bleed for 5days (sorry tmi) :blush: but since having it taken out I only bleed for 3 days!! Never any more at all! And I'm worried for some reason that maybe why I'm not getting pregnant.. What do u girls think? XxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->