the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Well everything is in the right place, the midwife said that the size makes it only about 5 weeks so the spotting is most probably implantation which probably explains the tight feeling on my groin area (tmi) - going back the day before Christmas Eve, hoping we'll then see a hb :) Thanks so much for all your kind words and support, nobody tells you how worrying this malarky can be. Thanks x

Loving the pic Jacksmummy :)
Jasmine they do say practice makes perfect ;)

Well everything is in the right place, the midwife said that the size makes it only about 5 weeks so the spotting is most probably implantation which probably explains the tight feeling on my groin area (tmi) - going back the day before Christmas Eve, hoping we'll then see a hb :) Thanks so much for all your kind words and support, nobody tells you how worrying this malarky can be. Thanks x

Glad it went ok :)

Love your nails Jacks mummy and the lovely smiley face. I wish I was allowed nails Im a student nurse and there a no no. I have a party for my first wedding anniversary coming up next weekend cant wait...going to go stay in a hotel with the hubby Id say theyd be some TTC naughtiness but according to hubbys phone im not due to ovulate until xmas day plus after a MC not best to try straight off so I wont be trying.... might just have to practise the technique though lol TMI alert lol

Hey I am in nursing too! ;) Have fun on your anniversary!!

Good to hear that everything's ok. :flower:

Yea glad all was ok squeshie!!
Hope you have lots of 'fun' ;) in the hotel even if its not part of your ttc it will prob just be nice to no your just doing it for fun. Anyone else think that sometimes ttc can take the fun out of :sex: not all the time just every now and then, like last nite I was really ill just felt really achy but it was one of my smep days so had to do it! And I no this sounds awful but I just wanted it to be over with (nothing to do with oh just cos I was ill) but I suppose that's just the joys of ttc it can't all be lovely xxx

Hi all.
Great news squeshie!:happydance:
Glad you're finally in the ovulation phase Jacksmummy. Good luck with all your :sex: over the next few days! We'll understand if you're not on here much! Hee hee.
I'm off out now with some friends for Christmas drinks. Think I'll have a fair few while I'm able.:wine:
Hope everyone is well and happy and that more of us start to get our positive ovulation thumbs up!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well I did another OPK, and on Dec 6th (CD 8) Was no result at all. Today Dec 10th (CD 12) There was a ever soooo faint line. Barely seen it but its there. So does that mean if I tested tomorrow the 11th? should be stronger? or only after the ovulation day which I believe for me will be the 12th. The 11th (CD 13) is my ovulation day. So the 12th (CD14) will be strong indicating I have ovulated? So the 10th test indicates Im about too? So :sex: tonight !?

Thanks dmj I'm a nail tech so did them myself I've got red glitter acrylic tips with holly leaf nail art I'm a sucker for xmas! Lol glad af is coming to an end hun! You should be ov around xmas then! Good luck!! XxxxX

Aww...love them! im a sucker for biting my nails so usually end up with acrylics on mine aswell.
Think i worked it out to be about christmas time..just seems ages away at the moment lol!

squeshie - Glad everything went ok today :thumbup:
Jasmine_rose - Hope you have a lovely weekend and happy anniversary. Like the ladies said practice makes perfect :haha:

I have no idea about all the opks so i dont do anything apart from :sex: as much as we can. Last month we did it every other day, so this month were trying it everyday from when AF stops just to see if it makes a difference. Iv read up on doing this and some say its good to do that and some say not to...i say whats the harm in trying :winkwink:
Although i do agree with jacks mummy about not always wanting too but having too as we cant afford to lose that egg of ours. You try to make it fun but its always in the back of mind wondering afterwards whether its worked this time or not...anyone else think like me? :wacko:

sorry for the long post...hope all is well with everyone :hugs:

xxx

When I ovulated last month, I had to test twice daily as I ended up getting my strong positive the night of, and not so strong that morning. I usually wait until I see an increase in the line and then start testing twice a day.

I have been tracking my CM this month and last and from all of my internet reading, I was thinking that when it is EWCM, you are about to Ovulate.. well I had EWCM on the 7th and then now again today (10th). So when did I really O?

I dont use OPT's at all. I temped for my first 2 little ones but thought to take it easy this time around as it always made me more upset when it didnt happen right away.

Any input? We had our fun everyother day at the beginning and then for the last three days each day, so we covered our days, but now I am confused with what has happened today with cm.

Thanks in advance. Enjoy your night... OH is away tonight so I better not be O'ing tonight! :wacko:

Even if you do ovulate tonight you can see use the sperm thats in you it can last for up to 5 days especially the girlies sperms they last the longest

I have been tracking my CM this month and last and from all of my internet reading, I was thinking that when it is EWCM, you are about to Ovulate.. well I had EWCM on the 7th and then now again today (10th). So when did I really O?

I dont use OPT's at all. I temped for my first 2 little ones but thought to take it easy this time around as it always made me more upset when it didnt happen right away.

Any input? We had our fun everyother day at the beginning and then for the last three days each day, so we covered our days, but now I am confused with what has happened today with cm.

Thanks in advance. Enjoy your night... OH is away tonight so I better not be O'ing tonight! :wacko:

Looks like we're at about the same stage again, mamajama!! I had such a busy week that I wasn't concentrating on my body at all. I noticed some ewcm on Thursday but that's all. We bd'd on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday so fingers crossed we caught it. I don't have a good feeling for this month though. Hubby and I both have tummy bugs too so no bding for the next few days.

xx

Hey ladies!
I got a positive ovulation strip today! Woohoo! Which means that my cycle is exactly the same and wasn't affected at all by my very brief pregnancy. :happydance:
So my af will be due Christmas day.
Fingers crossed we all get the best present ever!
Anyway, must go, important things to do...:winkwink:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
xxxxxxxxxxx

CD 6: No result for OPK, Dec10CD12: Ever so faint line, and i mean barely can see. Dec 11CD13, No line at all? Did I ovulate in the middle of the night? or did I miss the surge? Should I test tomorrow Dec 12CD14 that would be one day past Ovulation is that when you should get a strong result? I figured todays dec 11thCD 13 would be more of a line, (ovulation Day) then tomorrw after ovulation the strongest.

So confused.

Everyone ovulates at different times I've been lucky and both months got positive ovulations tests on the cd 13 and cd14 but some people that have long cycles ovulate around cd 20-25 katiekittykat ovulated really late last month so is taking something this month to make her ovulate earlier, all I can advise is to just keep testing until you get you positive, you will get it just gotta keep testing good luck hun!
Nellyo I'm so pleased everything is working as it should!! And ur due the same day as me yey! Fingers crossed for u hun!!
Hope everyone is ok. Anyway in the morning I'm officially back in the 2ww!! XxXxX

I think since I got that ever so faint line, that could of been my surge. Which means the day before I ovulated. On Dec 9th (CD11). I know I ovulated becuase I am extremly wet those 3 days. And cervix was very high. Plus I had cramps the past couple days. Well had cramps since October. Now today I am not really wet anymore. So I belive I ovulated the day before i tested. thats why i got my result the next day, and today it was gone.

is it alright that i join in:)?
im CD 10 and got a faint postive on OPK so i will be taking another tomorrow!

I am now having cramps on my right side today.

I'm back in the 2ww!! This is going to be the longest 2weeks!! Lol but I'm definitely not complaining seems to have gone really quick! Now just got to hope the 2ww goes just as quick :wacko: anyway ladies I updated the name of the thread. Let me no ladies when you hit the 2ww so I no when everyone is due again.
Skp the pains sound good I get that when I ovulate! Altho this month I started having pains in my right side then about 6hours later getting it in both sides! I think I've read somewere that you can ovulate from both sides in one month (In really not feeling the idea of twins!!!) Lol good luck to u hun
Samantharandi hi there and welcome! How long u been trying? Do u have any other kiddies? Good luck hun!
Xxxx :dust: :dust: to all!!! Xxxx

Hi everyone AF due 24th hoping she doesnt turn up and we get the best x mas pressie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->