the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Just popping in after a manic week at work to say hey and see how you all are!? xxx

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have been a bit distant - things have been so hectic here. We are snowed in now so that on the sofa watching Pet Rescue with our little boy - he is totally mesmerised by some eagles on it! Trying to distract him so I can do some work on my laptop. I had a lot I needed to get done at work today so unfortunately can't just skive!.... but B&B was calling! - on the TTC front, I had positive opks yesterday - it's faded a bit this morning, but the test line is still as dark as the control line, so I reckon I am going to ovulate later today or possibly tomorrow.

Its so true what you said a few pages back Jacksmummy about smep and it being better not to bd too much. We have bd'd once a day every day for the last 10 days, but I'm feeling drier below (sorry TMI!) than I usually do around ovulation, so hope we haven't messed up this month by overdoing it. There is some cm tho so hopefully enough for little swimmers to get to the egg!

Jacksmummy - symptoms are sounding really positive. Really hope it is your month. Sure sounds like it might be.

Jasminerose - sorry to hear the snow messed up your weekend. Hope you can make it to your scan today. Let us know how it goes, thinking of you hun x

I'm gonna test with a FRER on NYE - will only be 11 (possibly 10) DPO but it's just too tempting to potentially get a bfp this year! - and it will be our anniversary!

Nelly - I would guess it was because your body geared up to ovulate and then didn't, so is trying again. With the miscarriage as well, I wonder if that would make that kind of thing more likely to happen. The only other things I can think of are that you're releasing two eggs this month! - I guess that's rare that they would be so many days apart but possible - twinnies!!! Also, did you realise opks can detect pregnancy hormone as well...although if ur only a week past the first +opk, i guess that would be a bit early to pick it up with an opk. i would get back in that bedroom for some serioud bd'ing just in case the eggy didnt get released last weekend!

welcome to all the new ladies on here too!

Hey lucylu!! Nice to have u back! I no what u mean tho about been hectic!! I've just finished work now and I'm so tired it hurts :( ah well nothing an early nite won't fix, everything just seems to be so rushed at the moment feel like I can't sit for 5mins, but I'm now so excited for xmas that I really think if I'm not pregnant I won't be as gutted because I've got all this to take my mind off it! My oh came home with 9 prezzies for me yesterday all wraped up so I'm very excited hehe! Glad ur opk's are nice and dark my lovely get to bed!! Hope u got ur work done today, xxx
Hi squishie nice to hear from u hope all is good!! XxX

Hello All
Well it all sounds very exciting with symptom watch... Im missing looking out for symptoms...
Well had my scan today and although she didnt tell me much she did say she didnt see anything that would cause me pain so maybe thats looking good.
I ended up in A & E on saturday with pain and they think it may be kidney stones hurting me so maybe Im getting closer to an answer...
Ive had so much time off my university have said I may have to take a year off my course.. Im thinking it might be for the best as my brain just isnt in studying mood.

Wow it sounds like everyone is extremely busy. I have been busy with school but am now on a much needed holiday - just at home taking it easy atm. Spotting stopped last Friday, just fingers crossed it doesn't return, trying not to get worried about it atm, going for what they think will be the seven week scan on Thursday fingers crossed for a heartbeat and baby in there! :)

Lucy-lu and Jacks mummy fingers crossed for that extra Christmas present! And JM - nine pressies! OOoh I love that :) So exciting!

JR - You do right to consider your health first, no uni course is worth it, you can always take the year again :) Rest up and look after yourself, my friend had kidney stones, it is pants :(

Hi ladies well I'm losing hope alittle now as my symptoms seem to be fading away and I've started with mild cramps today, and I tested today @ 10dpo (I no its still really early) but it was bfn :( I just want this so bad it actually hurts. I no I've only been trying 2month but it just seems like ages, I can't imagine how hard it is for some of the ladies on here that have been trying for years!! Ah well it will happen when it happens I suppose! If it hasn't happend this month I'm gonna use conceive plus next month and see if that helps!
Jasmine glad ur scan went ok! Shame about the kidney stones but atleast u no what wrong hun and they can fix it!
Squishie glad ur spotting has stopped!! Hope ur feeling well!!!! XXxxxXX

Hey all,
Thanks for your help Lucy Lu!:hugs:
Today the opk has returned to a faint second line, so I'm pretty sure I ovulated over the weekend. I'm a little disappointed as we didn't bd as much as the weekend before as we didn't really see each other on Sunday, which I'm thinking was my ovulation day. I guess it only takes one little :spermy:
I'm a little behind everyone now as I'm only just in the 2ww. Well I hope you all get your christmas :bfp:!
I shall be keeping my fingers crossed for a happy surprise for the New year!

jacks mummy-Most people don't test positive that early, so you're not out yet! Fingers crossed!
Jasmine - Glad the scan was ok.
Squeshie- I'm pleased all is well and the spotting has stopped. let us know how the early scan goes.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi NellyO - pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, so I 1 day behind you! - we can wait it out together! Do you think you will test on NYE?

Jacksmummy - sorry to hear about bfn - don't panic, it is still early days - and early for symptoms too. I heard a lot of pg-like symptoms after ovulation are actually just the effects of progesterone being high in your body, which it is every cycle after you ov regardless of being pregnant or not - so basically, you're not out just because your symptoms disappeared - just think of them as being prog-symptoms and not preg symptoms!! Hang in there!

What is conceive-plus? Pre-seed is good too - we used it the month we conceived our little boy so I swear by it. Maybe try that next time if you need to - hope you don't need it of course! x

Squeshie - hope the scan shows everyone is ok - have to let us know how it goes . Good to hear the spotting has stopped x

Jasmine - sorry to hear you have had such a rough time hun - hope you get a nice break over xmas xx

this morning and got a :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I am so excited yet so nervous! Cant wait to tell people.... I know I have to wait!

Good luck everyone.. what a Christmas gift!

this morning and got a :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I am so excited yet so nervous! Cant wait to tell people.... I know I have to wait!

Congratulations goodluck for healthy 9 months YAY!!!!

Yayyayayayayayayay!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

:headspin:

:wohoo:

What a great xmas gift!

well the :witch: is 3 days early blllaahhhh......not what I hoped for. At any rate time to make myself enjoy the holidays I suppose.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

hope ur luck's better than mine

happy holidays and :bfp: to u all

Congratulations Mamajama! :happydance:
Let's hope that is the first of many!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to everyone
xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads