the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Sometimes when youve had the implant it can take some months to settle into a pattern again so your periods can be lighter and last less time. My friend got pregnant 7mths after her implant came out. But Id say relax enjoy and it will happen xx

Hi ladies, sorry I missed your post before mmdrago - how are you doing? Do you think you've ovulated yet? Frustrating waiting with long cycles - I had them TTCing the first time and they drove me mad! If you're using opks tho, fingers crossed you will catch that eggy quickly! :haha:. I love the haircut. Glad you are finding lots of things to keep you occupied.

I haven't heard anything before about shorter periods Jacksmummy - maybe it is just your body settling down after implant. That's a really good sign tho that you're getting +opks every month and are so regular already... and I am sooo jealous of your short cycles :blush: - so boring waiting 3 weeks after af has arrived for ov to kick in! ... Thinking about the short periods, mine are really only 3 days of heavy bleeding now, with maybe a day of tailing off after that. They always used to be longer too (pre-contraceptive pill) - like 6 or 7 days. Hope it is not a problem for either of us!

Well, 2 more days to go until I test. Fingers crossed a few more of us will be joining mamajama this week! It's going slowly again this week as I'm off work. I keep wandering into the loo trying to spot implantation bleeding and the like haha nutter as usual :haha:

Hiya ladies...

Sorry have been quiet on here...having christmas without my little 1s here has been hard. Spesh as my little boy would have been 8months old on christmas day :cry:

Well i didnt go to doctors in the end as bleeding stopped finally after a whole 16days, was driving me mad :wacko:
So have no clue as to where i am at all in my cycle, i did feel like i ov the other day but partner thinks hes got man flu :growlmad: so havnt had much :sex: goin on this month.
Anyhow am now waiting for af to arrive which should be the 4th jan to start all over again.

Heres to plenty of positive outcomes for us all in 2011 :dust::dust::dust:

xxx

Just wanted to check in, I had my third scan today at roughly eight weeks - still nothing within the sac and the sac was measuring on the small side. Was sad but felt the need to draw a line and stop feeling pregnant. I haven't been right since the first bleed at 5 weeks. I opted for a d&c under local as the consultant was free before another appointment, the staff at Royal Bolton EPU were amazing and made this time a lot easier.
Thinking of all you girls out there, fingers crossed for a healthier and happier time in 2011 xxx
Many thanks as well for all your posts as they have seen me through such a dark time, given me tons of information and helped me over the past 3 weeks since my blighted ovum was first suspected.
Big love and dust to you all x

Just to let you all know, feel a bit numb, went for update scan today and it's not looking good, suspected mmc - they are going to rescan next week but it's not looking great there's a sac but she couldn't see anything inside it and some bleeding in the uterus - so essentially I'm waiting for something to start happening. I am so glad I didn't wait till tomorrow to find out, I have needed today. Am surprisingly positive. Obviously upset too but it's there's nothing in there's it was obviously meant to be. Sorry didn't mean to cast a sad spell here! Sending you all lots of Christmas sparkle and sticky dust! xxxxx

Squeshie Big Hugs As you know I went through a simular scan so I can have a small idea how you might be feeling. Hope it all goes ok and what ever happens the best outcome happens

Thanks, it sucks but I do believe it was the right outcome for me, nothing in the sac is not a great sign, I feel a tad relieved to put it behind me and start healing, hope you are doing okay?

Hey ladies.
Hope you all had wonderful christmases!
Jacks mummy - Next month I'm sure. :thumbup:
Squeshie - So so so sorry.:hugs: Have a wonderful New year and fingers crossed for 2011.

We had a lovely christmas and then an awful past few days. My car broke down on the M25 and we had to be towed to Bristol, it took us 11 hours to get from suffolk to bristol! Not a good day! Looks like i need to get a brand new car too!
However... got back from bristol today (in a car provided by the AA!) and decided I may as well test with a FRER incase I need to cancel our big drinking plans for tomorrow and...:bfp:!!
But I'm not going to let myself get carried away after last month.
Please stick this time, please... xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for 2011!!!!

Sending lots of sticky dust for that bean Nelly, lots of congrats! Here's to a super 2011 :) so happy for you! Xxx

Hi Squeshie, sorry to hear you had to go through all this, but good to hear you have been able to get some closure with it and look ahead to 2011! Hope you don't have to wait too long for your little bean.

Hi DMJ - here's to Jan 2011 bfps!

NellyO - that is fab news! You must be super fertile! Try not to worry hun. I bet this is a little sticky bean x

Crossing all my fingers and toes that I will be joining you in the morning. i am testing with a FRER as soon as I get up! Eek - I want this so badly.... don't we all, I know!!!!

Hope everyone else is well too xx

Hope that last thread doesn't sound horribly patronising! - sometimes it is so hard to know what to say - TTC is such a rollercoaster isn't it! - But wanted to say, love you all on here - it is great to have such a source of support when you can't talk to relatives at this early stage x

Hope that last thread doesn't sound horribly patronising! - sometimes it is so hard to know what to say - TTC is such a rollercoaster isn't it! - But wanted to say, love you all on here - it is great to have such a source of support when you can't talk to relatives at this early stage x

Agreed and fingers crossed for the morning! xxx Good luck :)

Hi there ladies! Glad everyone has had a lovely xmas!!!
NellyO CONGRATULATIONS darling!!!! I'm so pleased for u! And I'm sure this will be ur sticky little bean make sure you don't forget us all when you join the 1st tri, but I'm hoping we will ALL be joining u in the next few months!
Squishie I'm so sorry hun I really hope that this will all be over and done with soon for u sweetie. It must be so awful, we are all here for u anytime u need us!
Lucy I agree I love u girls so much, what I love the most is being able to share all my hopes and fears no matter how stupid I think they may be! Also lucylu I've got my fingers crossed very tightly for u!! I really hope this is ur month!
Well I'm on cd6 today and this month I've decided NOT to use opk's just to try and take the stress away abit ( but I can feel when I'm ovulating anyway so I'll no) the only thing we are using this month is conceive plus and I'm starting to take pregnacare conception vitamins which I will take the whole time ttc now as its got folic acid in aswell. Me and oh are gonna try do it everyday or every other day from today so we will see how this works out. Fingers crossed for EVERYONE!! Love u all loads hope everyone has a brilliant new years eve, I'm going out as I won't of even ovulated so won't hurt at all, I havnt drunk at all really since starting ttc hopfully I won't be able to drink soon! Lol xxx

Have a great night jacksmummy! U deserve it. Here's hoping it is your last drinking session for some time!

I am so gutted how my dates have fallen this month. I got a bfn on a FRER (today is 11 DPO) so I'm pretty much out, but I just can't help but think, 'what if?' so am thinking I'm going to have to lay off the alcohol tonight probably for no bl**dy reason! We have our best mates turning up soon for a night in at ours, bringing some very dodgy sounding spirits!... and here's me gonna be rousing suspicion by not drinking any of them! To top it all off, tmrw night we're having dinner at my mum's where I'll have to sit round the table listening to my brother's wife moaning about her pregnancy aches and pains!!!!!!...Followed by a cr*p week at work next week because things are all kicking off there too!

...Eek sorry ladies, that sounds incredibly bitter. I will get over it by Monday I should think. I am rubbish this time of the month but soon become hopeful again for the new cycle!

Everyone have a fantastic night! Lurve y'all lots xxx

Just to let you all know, feel a bit numb, went for update scan today and it's not looking good, suspected mmc - they are going to rescan next week but it's not looking great there's a sac but she couldn't see anything inside it and some bleeding in the uterus - so essentially I'm waiting for something to start happening. I am so glad I didn't wait till tomorrow to find out, I have needed today. Am surprisingly positive. Obviously upset too but it's there's nothing in there's it was obviously meant to be. Sorry didn't mean to cast a sad spell here! Sending you all lots of Christmas sparkle and sticky dust! xxxxx

Squeshie Big Hugs As you know I went through a simular scan so I can have a small idea how you might be feeling. Hope it all goes ok and what ever happens the best outcome happens

Thanks, it sucks but I do believe it was the right outcome for me, nothing in the sac is not a great sign, I feel a tad relieved to put it behind me and start healing, hope you are doing okay?

Hiya Squeshie
Glad you feel that you can start to move forward thats certainly how I felt once I started bleeding after the scan showed the baby had gone. Im currently feeling really bright about 2011 and looking forward to TTC

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Happy New year to us all and goodluck NellyO fingers and toes crossed what a lovely news for the start of a new year.:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
for us all for 2011

Happy New Year everyone! Sorry about my moaning miserable post yesterday! Still waiting for af, but I'm still only 12 DPO so I'm expecting to start spotting tomorrow some time I think. D'oh! Oh well, feeling hopeful for 2011! x

Happy new year my lovely ladies! Hope u all had a wonderful new year! Well I'm on cd7 so I'm gearing up for ov next weekend but we've started :sex: already :blush: lol anyway I went out last nite to a local pub with all my friends and had a great nite but for some reason since starting ttc I just don't feel like drinking! Normally I drink wine but last nite I was drinking smernoff ice (pop) lol and only had 2, I think its just that I want to be pregnant so bad that I just don't want to do anything that could upset my chances and I'm sure alcohol isn't great while ttc, oh I don't no think I'm losing my marbles lol but saying that I had a great nite and enjoyed it all the same and I didn't feel ill at all today! Hehe
I've got my fingers crossed for u lucylu!! :dust:
Jasmine I can't wait for u to start ttc again! When do u think it may be?
Good luck to everyone else! XxX

Thanks jacksmummy - :hugs:. Glad you had a good night. Happy New Year to you too!!!!

Totally know what you mean about the alcohol, I just didn't feel like it at all last night... Even tho I had a darker tinge to my CM yday afternoon so was pretty sure I was on my way out and could have drunk some alcohol really. I haven't had any more spotting yet but I'm getting the usual dull ache in my belly and back so think af is close by. I really want to try and chill out for the year ahead, thus my new year's TTCing resolutions! :haha: -

1. No peeing on opks - I can pinpoint when I ovulate to the nearest day or two so there really isn't any need! All I end up doing with them every month is peeing on them in the 2ww in a desperate bid to spot a bfp! :blush:

2. No temp checking - I haven't done this every day whilst TTCing this time, but again in the 2ww, I can't help but keep picking up this bloody fertility thermometer to check my temp is still higher than pre-ovulation! It's crazy.

...As a result I have just slung both my thermometer and any remaining opks in the rubbish outside. Hoping I have the willpower to leave them there before the bin men come on tuesday!

3. Not so confident on this one, but I am not to buy ANY HPTs until I've missed a period - lets see if I can find out about a pregnancy like nature intended, and not by peeing on a stick and staring at it for half an hr afterwards in a desperate attempt to magic a second line there! :wacko: :dohh:

I don't want to keep behaving like a frenzied beast in the 2ww - my OH doesn't know the half of it - I mean he knows I'm a totally overthinking nutter but if he saw how many opks were going thru the rubbish, he would be horrified LOL!

4. Stop counting ahead to work out what my due date would be if I conceived each month and at what point I would be having the 12 week scan! Does anyone else do this?!

Lots of baby dust to everyone - here's to bfps (and babies! :baby:) for all of us in 2011!

That's what I'm doing aswell lucy no more opk's as I no when I'm ovulating anyway!! I'm just nuts! Also I'm also going to try not test till af is missed :wacko: and yes I work out my due date aswell!! If I get pregnant this month I'll be due around the 7th oct (how sad am I!!!) I'm just gunna try relax aswell but we will se its easy to say when ur not in the 2ww!! Anyway going to bed now so speak tmoro xx

13 DPO and my af hasn't arrived yet and isn't showing any signs of coming either. My CM has come back which doesn't usually happen before af - I'm usually bone dry in terms of CM and spotting brown blood by now! I am letting myself dare hope that we have a little bean that has implanted a bit later than usual, and thats why I got a bfn on a frer at 11 DPO.... Grrrr - yesterday I had totally made my peace with being out this month, now I've allowed myself to get my hopes up again, and am probably going to have to make my peace with being out a second time in one cycle!!!!

PS - Know what you mean about the 2ww Jacksmummy! I failed my 4th new year resolution already so don't really stand much chance with the others! - it's getting so easy to work out potential due dates just sitting there day dreaming. U know you've been doing it too long when you don't even need a calendar to check against! Haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->