the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hi ladies, sorry I missed your post before mmdrago - how are you doing? Do you think you've ovulated yet? Frustrating waiting with long cycles - I had them TTCing the first time and they drove me mad! If you're using opks tho, fingers crossed you will catch that eggy quickly! :haha:. I love the haircut. Glad you are finding lots of things to keep you occupied.

Thanks Lucy Lu.. I ended up ov kind of late, day 24. My temps dipped a few times before that too so I dunno if my body was struggling to or not. That means I will prolly have s 36 day cycle UGH!!!! Why can't I be 28 days? :( Well if I can get a sticky BFP I don't care. Last month's mc was just too much, I am going to be so scared if I get a bfp and so let down if I don't.

Keeping busy was a little easier thanks to the holidays. They are pretty much over now, but my school starts back in about a week so I'll be busy busy!

Hey ladies.
Hope you all had wonderful christmases!
Jacks mummy - Next month I'm sure. :thumbup:
Squeshie - So so so sorry.:hugs: Have a wonderful New year and fingers crossed for 2011.

We had a lovely christmas and then an awful past few days. My car broke down on the M25 and we had to be towed to Bristol, it took us 11 hours to get from suffolk to bristol! Not a good day! Looks like i need to get a brand new car too!
However... got back from bristol today (in a car provided by the AA!) and decided I may as well test with a FRER incase I need to cancel our big drinking plans for tomorrow and...:bfp:!!
But I'm not going to let myself get carried away after last month.
Please stick this time, please... xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for 2011!!!!

Congrats! May you have a safe and speedy few early weeks so that you can relax and breathe a little ;)

Hey Ladies,
Thanks for all your support and kind words! :hugs: for everyone!
I'm so paranoid it's ridiculous. My symptoms are slightly different this time round which I'm hoping is a good thing.

Lucy Lu- Fingers crossed for you! No sign of the witch is a good sign!

I may join the 1st trimester group in a few weeks but I'm planning on sticking around here until ALL of you get your :bfp:
You guys are amazing and I feel like we have all become such good friends! So come on guys, let's all get over to the 1st tri group within the next few months!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck girls and lots of love for the new year!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Curly!! Great to see you popping in. Can't believe how far along you are! Nearly a quarter of the way there! How are things going? x

Well ladies, I think the :witch: has gone on holiday :icecream:! Still no sign of her. Lets hope she enjoys it so much, she makes it a trip round the world travelling and stays away for 9 months!

In all seriousness, I am really REALLY getting my hopes up now :blush:! I've just pee'd 3 times in 2 hours and need to go again now. Please PLEASE let it be my month, since I have just talked myself back into believing it now! :dohh:

How long do you have to wait before testing mmdrago? Lots of baby dust to you! x

Thanks NellyO! How are you feeling today hun? Sounds like a good sign about the symptoms being different. I have a really good feeling this is your sticky bean! What symptoms are you getting? x

Jasmine I can't wait for u to start ttc again! When do u think it may be?
Good luck to everyone else! XxX

Well the plan so far is to try again from March onwards as we have booked a holiday to Cyprus for June and I want to still be able to go..
At the moment though I cant see us trying to conceive as :sex: has gone MIA as has talking to each other. It was hard after we lost Baby Jasmine (she would have been born now) but I think Baby Pip hit him harder still when we had to see the scan with no baby in the sac. So we'll see I guess at the moment just hoping to still have a marriage and hoping to get happier so we can have a baby together.

:hugs: Jasmine_Rose - poor you, i'm sure with time you and OH will be back to your usual selves again :flower:. Sounds like the holiday is just what you need! Take care x

Well ladies I am out :cry:. AF arrived really late for me, and no spotting leading up to it which I ALWAYS get! To add to it, OH and I have had a big falling out - totally unrelated to TTC. Long old story, but I think he acted really selfishly this weekend and he won't just apologise, and I am digging my heels in so life in our house is a bit unpleasant at the moment.

And whilst I'm on a moan, do OHs understand at all what we go thru waiting for af to arrive? I am so jealous that he has absolutely no idea that there is a 2ww and when I'm waiting and feeling really tense. He hasn't even asked if af has arrived. I honestly reckon I could get 2 months into a pregnancy and he wouldn't even bl**dy notice!

Sorry I'm moaning AGAIN - maybe I am part to blame with the serious amount of hormones and PMT going around me! - but geez, men can be such pricks! :growlmad:

Just to let you all know, feel a bit numb, went for update scan today and it's not looking good, suspected mmc - they are going to rescan next week but it's not looking great there's a sac but she couldn't see anything inside it and some bleeding in the uterus - so essentially I'm waiting for something to start happening. I am so glad I didn't wait till tomorrow to find out, I have needed today. Am surprisingly positive. Obviously upset too but it's there's nothing in there's it was obviously meant to be. Sorry didn't mean to cast a sad spell here! Sending you all lots of Christmas sparkle and sticky dust! xxxxx

Squeshie Big Hugs As you know I went through a simular scan so I can have a small idea how you might be feeling. Hope it all goes ok and what ever happens the best outcome happens

Thanks, it sucks but I do believe it was the right outcome for me, nothing in the sac is not a great sign, I feel a tad relieved to put it behind me and start healing, hope you are doing okay?

Hiya Squeshie
Glad you feel that you can start to move forward thats certainly how I felt once I started bleeding after the scan showed the baby had gone. Im currently feeling really bright about 2011 and looking forward to TTC

Me too! I was extremely happy to put 2010 to bed, here's to a very positive 2011 for us all :)

Just wanted to say a happy new year to you all! Hope 2011 brings many bundles of joy our way! Your support has really helped me! I do think OHs have trouble understanding the ins and outs of our biology sometimes, though it must be hard because they are removed from it physically and emotionally. Lucy and JasmineR hope things get back on track for you both :)

I am doing well, just recovering atm. Then awaiting my first AF until we start again. Like JasmineR gonna use the time to focus on getting better, feeling healthier and concentrating on me and OH.

I feel excited about the possibilities this new year has for us all, sad I know but I have always like the fresh page of January - the Spring clean season :)

xxxx

Good plans Squeshie
They say the body needs sometime post mc to recover... so will be time to get a healthy diet and lots of prenatal vits into me

Good luck girls and lots of love for the new year!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Curly!! Great to see you popping in. Can't believe how far along you are! Nearly a quarter of the way there! How are things going? x

Hi sweet - I know I can't believe I'm 10 weeks as of tomorrow...crazy...but then so am i at the moment! Crying, bad moods, happy, hungry, sicky, exhausted, low etc....also planning our wedding for this March and helping OH run the business....It's a bit much I'm a bit of a wreck! Still have no dress and to send out invites!!
Been thinking about you - stoopid witch playing tricks on you...also it can be so so tense especially when hormones are all over the place and your OH doesn't seem to be supportive enough at times....It;s hard to find the balance of what to tell them - Don't want them to freak and them feel too much 'pressure to perform' etc but then they can't be sensitive because they don't know what's happening when....
Lots of love to you darling - Have a chat with OH when you've calmed down. Try not to get hung up on the thing you think has peed you off with him especially if you just can't agree...remember as you said your hormones and emotions are going a bit crazy right now...tell him that and have a laugh about it and tell him what you need when you feel low/angry/nuts...get a silly hat and put it on when you know you have PMT/feeling crappy....it'll make you laugh and give him a heads up to be more aware!

xxxxxxxxx

How long do you have to wait before testing mmdrago? Lots of baby dust to you! x

Thanks! I will be 10DPO on the 7th, so I suppose sometime around there. FF wants me to wait until 18DPO but I dunno if I can. I've so far been successful in keeping myself busy with other things tho, so it's still a possibility!

Hi ladies how r u all??
Lucy I'm so sorry the stupid :witch: got u!!! I really hate that moment when u no she's got u and ur heart sinks! :cry: :hugs: :hugs: to u my darling!! Are you got to try per-seed this cycle? Just get af out of the way then start with ur pma again, I no u can do it and u will get ur little bean soon as will all of us!!! As for men mines pretty crap too I no 100% mine wants another baby because he is not one to be pushed into something if he dosnt want it, but he's so crap sometimes especially when I'm in the 2ww I read somewere that having sex when baby is implanting can sometimes cause you to mc so once 4dpo I won't have sex and he got really annoyed last month (idiot) but I've explained now and I think he understands we've done everyday since af buggerd off so he can't complain when I get to 4dpo, I don't mind doing other things (if u no what I mean) :blush: lol also he never asks if I've got af or how long till we no or if I've pee'd on a stick or anything tbh and when I asked him why he just said "well u will tell me when we are pregnant so I'll leave the rest to u" oh I dunno they are funny creatures lol
Anyway girlys I'm on cd11 now and due to ov on friday and saturday, I've still not bought my clearblue digi opk and I'm not going to as I really do no when I'm ovulating as I get really bad cramps and a pain down either my left of right side depending which I'm ovulating from so its really just a waste of pennies. Hope everyone is ok today!
Curly its lovely to hear from u! god 10weeks already, I remember being pregnant and it defo drive u alittle mental lol you will be fine I'm sure! Have u told family yet? And are u going to find out the sex at the 20week scan? Xxx

Also GOOD LUCK mmdrago I've got my fingers crossed tightly for u darling!!! XxxX

Hi Stacey!

Booking the 12 week scan is proving to be difficult - dr's and hospital's crossing lines blaaaaahhh - no midwife app yet either..... doc's now should be onto it....

We're going to have a surprise so no we're not going to find out about the sex!

We told family from Xmas day....went to OH's family 1st and got 'grandparent' and 'uncle' Xmas cards for his parents and his 2 brothers....his cousins and auntie and uncle were there too so we did similar thing for them too...we waited until everyone had opened their presents and then handed out the cards and waited for the penny to drop!
His Mum was soooo excited and his brothers nearly cried - how cute is that! They're all gorge though so lucky with his family!
My older sis we told over the phone cause she wasn't local, lil sis and stepmum gave them auntie and grandma cards too....they were so happy for us and excited..my lil sis instantly went looking for maternity wedding dresses for me so sweet!

Have told one friend who has just had her 2nd baby....need a girly to talk to!
Prob be more relaxed about who knows once we've had scan 12 wk etc...

Lots of love to you!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Aw Jacksmummy and Curly - you are sooo sweet :hugs: - you all are girls. So nice to be able to come on here and vent. We sorted things out - he admitted he was a bit selfish but with hindsight, I also majorly over-reacted because I was so disappointed to be on my period!... So things are all back to normal again :thumbup:.

It must be hard for OHs - like you say JM - they can't understand why we get so paranoid about it all. OH wants this so badly - god he wanted us to start trying 9 months ago (which I feel a bit guilty about but LO was only 6 months old and I just wasn't ready :blush:) - but he wants to do it in the relaxed way, just enjoying the bd'ing and not planning it down to the precise time we need to do it!... So I think I have put a bit too much pressure on him. I am going to try and stop talking about it - I won't stop obsessing about whether we're bd'ing the right time, but I just don't need to keep talking about it to him every 5 mins!

Keep us updated Curly - it's lovely to hear how you are getting on - and so exciting to hear you are getting married! What a big year for you :happydance:! Sounds so exciting how you told the whole family.

How is everyone else doing? Any news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->