the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Boooo to getting ill! Glad pains gone though! Really hate bad pains! :wacko:

Yes defo boo to getting ill, and when I was preg with my little boy I only ever felt sick in an evening! So good luck x

Morning Ladies :hi:

Im still having dull crmaping mainly left side?? and lower back ache with slightly sensitive (.)(.) but I think im sympton spotting! Not convinced its early prgnancy sysmptons but only next week will tell!

Hope your all well on this fabulous Thursday morning :lol: x

Haha oh really? LOL! i was laughing so much that I'm kidding myself with a symptom cause it's only at night! Well, we'll see!
:blush: i've been stalking the test galleries on FF to see how early people get their BFPs....think i'm going to wait! :haha:

Hi Kelly! I'm trying to numb my mind so I don't lie to myself!! :haha:

I really hope we get a lot of BFP's this month girlies - I am dying to test but I know it will be no good and I will be disappointed testing so early! x

Well soon it will be next week and we will all be getting very excited about testing! Let's keep strong till after the weekend!! Xx

Morning all!

I've got shocking cramps today - only 2DPO though so I'm sure it doesn't mean anything! It feels exactly as though AF is on the way...only worse :sad1:

No more feelings of nausea though - little bit of lower back pain last night but nothing since.

I really need to stop symptom spotting!!

Katie im with you there hun! Every twinge or feeling in my body im sure is a sign but actaully truth be told feels just like AF symptons so who the hell knows! :rofl:

katies Im 3 dpo I think and yesterday the pains were awful...never usually like that on other cycles but keep kicking myself and saying too early behave

I think they are a good sign I think u should gets cramps with implantation, I had bad cramps when I was pregnant before I've got cramps now so I'm hoping its a good sign! x
:dust:

This is my 1st 2ww! I got a smiley face on my clearblue ovulation test on the 13th nov and the 14th its now the 15th am I 1 or 2 dpo? Well good luck to everyone else on there 2ww come join me and we can wait it out tgether!! Xxx
Hoping for :bfp: xx

Ooooh we both test within days congrats on ya smiley face i got my pos opk sun/mon/tues but they say start at the 1st postive so that was sun my av is due 29th aswell fingers crossed we both caught them egggys xx

:haha: well I'm not due until 28th and I no I'll start testing on ic's on the 23rd ish cos I just can't help myself!! Wish I could test now but 1dpo is abit early lol x

sorry but wot ic's are they an early preg test - sorry im due 2 test on the 29th but confused which test will pick up the hcg hormone quicker xx

Ics are internet cheapies ;o) some pick up HCG at 10miu ( as early for some women as 2-3 dpo!!) however they run the risk of reporting chemical pregancies if you test to soon. best to wait as long as you can but 12 - 15 dpo is what I would say. xxx

Ics are internet cheapies ;o) some pick up HCG at 10miu ( as early for some women as 2-3 dpo!!) however they run the risk of reporting chemical pregancies if you test to soon. best to wait as long as you can but 12 - 15 dpo is what I would say. xxx

Thanks thats gr8 im reeally excited this month it just feels differenmt n im gettin alot of implantation pain :(

I really hope it's implantation pain and not just random cramping...that way the pain would at least be worth it.... I thought 2DPO would be too early for implantation pain though...

Watch this space ladies!

Hi there clairmichael! Yea I got my internet cheapies from amazon and they cost just under £5 for 25! So that's great but from looking at other ppls pics they never really get a really good 2nd line unless ur a few weeks gone and let's be honest non of us ladies will be waiting 4weeks past af to test, but they do seem to work quite early but I would always confirm with a more reliable test like first response or a clear blue digi, NEVER use a blue dye test EVER I've seen some really bad false positive/evaps on them! Anyway how long u been trying for?? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->