the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Where are all my lovely ladies tonite?? Hope ur all feeling well, what u been doing today?another day down 1 day closer to testing!! Let's hope we get some :bfp: xxx
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I love twilight!! Its my fave film I love them all I've also read all the book!! I no I'm a loser :haha: I'm watching misfits xx

My AF is due 28th November, but we're WTT. I will keep my eye on this thread though all the same and wish you ladies lots of luck in getting a :bfp:
:dust: to all!

Hello! I can't believe tomorrow 9dpo! This chatting is defo helping! Bring it on!

Been asleep on couch :haha: been babysitting my 16 month old niece today - she's so funny! Kept showing me her teeth :haha:

How's everyone feeling?

Lol with the evening sicky feeling - It's back again so weird!

Thanks mummystheword - Good luck to you too!

Hmm can I join you ladies? I think I am in the same cycle as you all. According to my FF I am 4DPO but My OPK said pos at CD18 so I think I am 2DPO. Which would mean testing on Nov 28th or 30th. But we all know I won't wait that long to start testing w/ ICs!! hee hee!

Hi there mmdrago and mummystheword! Yes everyone is more than welcome to hang around this mad house with us crazy poas addicts haha well I am lol mmdrago either way if ur 2dpo or 4dpo it dosnt matter not too much difference! Mummystheword how long have u been wtt? Have u decided when your going to start trying? Glad to have u girls and curly123 u are doing sooooo well!!!! I'd be testing by now I wouldn't be able to help myself hahaha xxx

Yes lucy lu you are more than welcome to come and join our group! make sure you have a lot of :sex: these next 2 days! And hopefully you will get your :bfp: in the next 2weeks!!! How old is your little boy now? Xxx

Hope we ALL see a good :bfp: in the next 2 weeks!!! All I want for christmas is a :bfp: xxx

Hi everyone, I have not been good at keeping up this thread! How is everyone faring? I wonder who will be the first to test. I am losing track of everyone's posts! Have to have a good read.

I think we are doomed this month - OH was feverish last saturday so we nearly missed out on bd'ing at all in the days before ov, then the day I got a +opk I also started feeling like I was getting a bladder infection and wasn't up to bd'ing, now (at 2 DPO) I've caught a stomach bug off our little boy and am laid up in bed!:wacko:. On the plus side, I'd been reading about shettles a few weeks back, you know, with the theories where you time bd'ing to sway gender - who knows if there is anything in it, but as it turns out, we inadvertently bd'd 6, 5, 3 and 2 days before ovulation, so Shettles theory has it we would get a daughter doing that! I know you should just be happy with a healthy child of either sex, but I know this is the last baby we will have and I would absolutely lurrrrve a daughter! :blush:

So what is everyone doing to pass the time whilst you wait? x

EDIT - forgot to say, our LO is just over 13 months jacksmummy, so would be a fairly close age gap if we get bfp soon - I've seen closer tho!

Forgot to add, I had some definite cramping on 1 DPO - which I don't usually get. I know I am being potty because you definitely can't have symptoms that early, but my crazy head is saying maybe I could feel the egg being fertilized! D'oh I am a total nutter!

Right... hope no one minds me doing this, but I thought it would be handy to have a list of when everyone ov'd and when af is due all in the one place as we are getting a big group now! Certainly helped me to catch up on everyone's stories - here we go...

Name - ovulation date (af due)
Curly123 - 10th (??)
Emily86 - ?? (26th)
Noel - 13th (??)
KellyW1977 - 13th/14th (27th)
NellyO - 14th (27th)
mamajama - ?? (27th)
beckster201 - 12th/13th (28th)
Jacksmummy - 13th/14th (28th)
Babydust4all - 14th (28th)
threebirds - 14th (28th)
Sirayner - ?? (28th)
wanting2010 - 14th (??)
tilly05 - 15th (??)
ezperanza - 15th (??)
KatieKittyKat - 16th (29th)
clairmichael - 15th/16th? (29th)
Lucy Lu - 17th (1st Dec)
Jasmine_rose - ?? (1st Dec)
mmdrago - 18th (30th)
Mardy - 18th (??)

Tried to put us all in order too! Let me know if I missed anyone - sorry!

Does anyone think I have too much time on my hands today?!

Ooh, we should probably have testing dates too - might add them too x

Oh someone asked about when to test a few posts back. I've heard of ladies not get a bfp until 18 DPO - I guess that's not the norm, but definitely gives you hope if af is late! With our son I got the bfp on 10 DPO - didn't test on FMU tho, it was 6pm at night, and the line was so faint, you had to hold it up to the light to see it. OH just looked at it, went 'that's not a line! You're not pregnant. Stop bl**dy p*ssing on sticks for god sake!' lol - proved him wrong 2 days later!

Hehe Lucylu hilarious!! :haha:

Yes you're right - I Oved on nov 10th and expect AF 24th-26th...

Great idea - nice to see what's going on with everyone all at the same time!

i'm soooo excited I'm on a list wooo for the 1st actual time I could have a bun LOL! :dohh:

Feeling relatively normal!

Hope everyone else doing okay??

Oh and thanks jacksmummy - no peeing on sticks yet for me...we'll see how long it lasts! i'm hoping I can at least get through the weekend! :thumbup:

Hi lucylu u made me laugh! But I liked how you put everyone together it was starting to get hard to keep upto everyone on the thread its good we are all so close together give or take a couple days. Well I tested this morning with a ic at 5dpo and got a bfn :haha: wasn't expecting anything else to be honest but I just like peeing on sticks and I just feel different felt sick again this morning keeps coming and going and my nipples are still very sore! (I'm gunna feel a real doof when AF shows) how is everyone else feeling this morning??
Curly123 I hope u do have a bun in the oven!!! Xxx

What a fab idea Lucy Lu! Thanks!

If you're adding testing dates I'll be testing on 29 Nov. Although my temp has dropped really sharply this morning, so I don't know what on earth is going on! Anyway, if AF hasn't shown her face I'll be testing then.

My cramps have pretty much gone, and I had a little wave of nausea earlier, but apart from that no symptoms! Now I don't even know if I ovulated or not!

Hi Curly - we are at opposite ends of the list! I am impressed with you holding out with testing. I'm really going to try to wait until 12 DPO, but something tells me I should just wait until 15 DPO when af has hopefully not arrived! Hate seeing bfns, but I haven't got the willpower not to test! - more likely I will be testing in a couple of days like you jacksmummy!

The sickness sounds like a good sign jacksmummy! Fingers crossed.

Katie - I was going to say maybe it is an implantation dip, but maybe 3 days is a bit early. Maybe it is just a random odd result! Have you had any more EWCM? Maybe your body geared up to ovulate the other day and is still trying??? - keep bd'ing just in case! I am making lots of guesses here so will keep schtum! Have you been temping for long?

Right... hope no one minds me doing this, but I thought it would be handy to have a list of when everyone ov'd and when af is due all in the one place as we are getting a big group now! Certainly helped me to catch up on everyone's stories - here we go...

Name - ovulation date (af due)
Curly123 - 10th (??)
Emily86 - ?? (26th)
Noel - 13th (??)
KellyW1977 - 13th/14th (27th)
NellyO - 14th (27th)
Jacksmummy - 13th/14th (28th)
Babydust4all - 14th (28th)
threebirds - 14th (28th)
Sirayner - ?? (28th)
wanting2010 - 14th (??)
KatieKittyKat - 16th (29th)
clairmichael - ?? (29th)
mmdrago - 17th (??)
Lucy Lu - 17th (1st Dec)
Jasmine_rose - ?? (1st Dec)
Mardy - 18th (??)

Tried to put us all in order too! Let me know if I missed anyone - sorry!

Does anyone think I have too much time on my hands today?!

Ooh, we should probably have testing dates too - might add them too x

oooo im on LIST THANKS lucy Lu right Im off out to the shops to pay some bills boooo hissss ..... got waves of heat and sicky feeling again last night. Feel ok this morning although my tongue needs replacing tastes yuck.... ooo could be another good sign and I have a ring of lumps on my nipples dont usually have them ...so who knows ... must stop guessing ...going out tonight for my sis bday but decided Im not drinking just in case

Well FF corrected itself this morning and says I OV'd on CD18 now lol... So looks like AF should be due on the 30th. Booo 2 days longer to test! haha. Although this is better because we BD'd around that date and not the other one, more of a chance!

3DPO is far too early for an implantation dip :nope: and we haven't BD'd since cd23 because I thought I'd ov'd already :dohh:

I've only been charting my temps for about a week or so so it's quite hard to tell exactly whats been going on. I'm almost sure I'm out for this cycle...but looking forward to trying properly for next! I will still be testing on 29th though if no AF :winkwink:

Hope you get that bfp Katiekittykat! - you're not out till af arrives so hang in there! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->