the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

I feel like that jasmine wouldn't it be amazing if in 2years we could all meet up and show off our new little ones!! But that's very unlikely as our friendship is worldwide! But I promise all of u now. When this little one enters the world you guys will be some of the first to see pics! Other than the family of course and I'll keep u updated when I go into labour and everything like that! I really feel like u lot are good friends now!!!! Love u all :hugs:
Lucy sorry about af! Still I'm hoping its implantation LOL why don't u go see ur GP and ask him it wouldn't hust to ask I'm sure, xxxx

Hi ladies how r u all today? I've just finished work and I'm very tired today! But I'm going to see black swan tnite and I'm really looking forward to it!!! What has everyone else been doing today?? Lucy how r u? Xx

Aw u r so kind Stacey hun - can't wait to see baby pics! Wow wouldn't that be so cool to meet everyone in the future. I will lighten up one day once we're into pregnancy and past 12 wk scan and share a little bit more about who I am! We have so many friends with babies or just married, I am totally paranoid someone I know will read my posts and realise it's me! :dohh: What are the chances, but hey just in case! We live not too far from London by the way, so a little way from everyone else on here too. We have quite a nice mix of UK and US in our little group don't we?

Feeling a bit flat today. Af arrived with a vengeance at 4am :growlmad: - I woke with excruciating cramps and had to take ibuprofen, which didn't kick in for a while, so I was literally curled up in a ball in bed trying to make myself more comfortable! :nope: Talk about kick you when you are down :dohh: :haha: Gotta laugh or I will cry.

Trying to throw myself into my work at the moment, and lots of activities with our little boy to keep my mind off TTC. 3 weeks off ovulation feels like an age away and 5 weeks till next af is due sounds even worse!

Not sure what the plan is for this month yet - I might have one more month of being a bit crazy, sticking with opks and pre-seed. Definitely want to stay away from ICs and HPTs this month though - I'm finding af arriving easier to deal with than seeing bfn after bfn each month! Might start going back to the gym too. Need to keep busy and never got rid of my mummy tummy from having our little boy!

Ooh on a really good note, today i learnt that when I am next on maternity leave my company will pay for our son's 1 day a week childcare if I take out those govt childcare vouchers before I leave work! They are a big company, and despite working silly hours from time to time, they are very good to their staff in terms of benefits. It is fab news as I was just assuming we would have to take him out of nursery as we just couldn't justify paying for it with me not earning on mat leave (he will ...hopefully ...still be some way off 3 yrs when our next child is born, and not yet eligible for the 15hrs free childcare, so i'm really chuffed to hear this today). It means he keeps that consistency of being in nursery which I think is really good for him, and also our next child will get a little one to one time with me too.

oops another essay sorry! :blush:. How is everyone doing today?

PS. I think I have my money on Mmdrago being first, Jasmine_Rose! Not sure why, probably because we knew about her babby a little earlier! x

Has anyone heard from Shinona recently? Hope you are doing ok hun - did you get a date for your scan? x

So what does everyone do to console themselves with they get af?... I am just going to have a steaming hot bath! - My favourite thing in the world, which i'm too nervous to do in the 2ww!

Ooh just had a thought stacey - do u reckon u should change the thread title to something to reflect our mix of pregnant and TTC ladies?! I can't think of anything that has a good ring to it tho!

How was your film?

Hi everyone, gosh a lot happens in a few days on here doesn't it! It's just taken me half an hour to catch up!

I love the scan pic and can't wait to see yours Jack's Mummy!

Sorry to hear af got you LucyLu. I know exactly how you feel. I've been trying to do some positive things to take my mind of ttc since af but to be honest I've been up and down, stressing myself about what I'll do if I can't have a baby... Anyway, fingers crossed for a Feb BFP for both of us and for you too Katie. When are you going to start testing?

I'm CD9 today so am starting the opks tomorrow (I've been ovulating around CD17 in the last few months so am trying not to waste them this month by starting too early but I think I had some o'pain today so not taking any chances)...

I'll be testing on 20 Feb, which will be 18DPO. It's going to kill me though...my last LP was only 10 days, so anything over that and I'll literally have to get the ics out of the house!!

Hi ladies I've been so worried all nite :cry: I got into bed last nite and I was having some cramping but that's quite normal but then I started geting horrid stabbing pains it only lasted about 10-15mins but its been enough to worrie me all nite! I may call my doc today and see if they can get me in for an early scan as I'm now worrid sick there's something wrong! But no bleeding which is a good sign! :)
Lucy sorry af got u :hugs:
Katie YEY FOR 3DPO!!! :happydance: :happydance: woop woop gosh that's taken some doing hun I'm so please fo u fingers crossed this is ur month and u don't have to go thru this again!!! Xxx
Lots of love x

Thanks Stacey :hugs: I really hope you can get in to see the doctor and I'm keeping everything crossed that it's all OK :hug:

Keep us updated! I hope everything's ok & it's just stretching and growing uterus!

well day 3 of the temping...seems mad to take my temperature as soon as I wake up but looking forward to finding out what my body is up too. Onward with the tablets and prenantal vits as well looks like Af has finally gone so onwards to ovulation x

Thanks Stacey :hugs: I really hope you can get in to see the doctor and I'm keeping everything crossed that it's all OK :hug:

Ditto stacey - hope the dr will put your mind at rest :hugs:. Take care hun.

I just looked at your FF chart KatieKittykat - that is really good news! Crossing my fingers for you!

Good to hear you're getting in the swing of the temping Jasmine_Rose x

Hey ladies spoke to the doc on the phone and he said stabbing, shooting and cramping pains are all quite normal in early pregnancy aslong as there is no bleeding or spotting and I've had no blood at all so I'm feeling much better now and had no pain since but he did tell me to watch out and keep track of the pain and I'd it keeps happening he may try get me an early scan (he's so nice) so I'm feeling much better tnite! Thanks for ur support!! X
Jasmine glad ur temping is going well hope u get to the bottom of ur crazy cycles! X
Katie well done on the job!!! What will u be doing? Today is a good day for u!! X
Lucy hope af isn't too depressing :hugs: x
Mmdrago how u feeling hun? Any MS? I'm very tired at the moment and my boobs are really sore! But other than feeling abit sicky I'm ok xxx

Congrats on the job katie!!!

Jasmine, I actually kinda miss temping! I was gonna keep it up but I've been waking up diff hours and kind of fell out of it :(

jacks mummy - No MS yet, none at all. Kind of makes me nervous sometimes! But I saw the scan and the heart beat so it's not fake! Pretty much the only major symptom I've been having is fatigue. Always tired!

bit early for MS yet mdrago so dont be worrying and some people dont get it at all you might be a lucky one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->