the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Yea jasmine is rite I was never actually sick with jack! I was lucky, iv felt much more sick with this baby! Xx

I can't believe I'm 4DPO!! I've got no symptoms at all (don't really expect any anyway...:blush:)!

I'll be Passenger Services for Jet2 - so checking people in, boarding cards at the gate etc. Very very different to what I do now lol

Hi everyone, good to hear your dr put your mind at rest Stacey :hugs:

Congrats on the job Katie! What made you decide to change direction?

That's cool KB38, you haven't got long to wait till ov now - I'm not doing any ICs this month - getting tired of seeing bfns so i'm just going to wait it out for af this time. As long as i don't have any in the house I think I should be able to resist the temptation.

I was googling spotting before af - this happens every month for me 2-3 days before af arrives, and it never used to before DS was born. Apparently it can be a sign of low progesterone, so I have a dr's appointment next friday to ask if they can double check all is in order from that point of view. I'm embarrassed to go as we've not been trying very long, and scared they will just shoot me down and tell me to come back in 6 months if we still haven't conceived by then :nope:. I wouldn't be going to get checked out if it wasn't for the spotting, something about it just doesn't feel quite right to me. I want to temp again this month too to see if that follows a normal pattern - I'm scared OH will berate me for getting obsessed with it all though, so I've been nervous to start.

Meant to say mmdrago - my MS started at 7-8wks with DS, but even then, I never had it badly. I just felt a little rough all the time x

Maybe your MS this time is a sign you are having a little girl Jacksmummy?!?!

I've hated my job for many, many years Lucy Lu :haha: Just recently though the company has gone through some major restructuring and I really don't agree with what they're doing, so I handed my notice in last week and started looking for something...anything...else. I was lucky enough to see the advert for Jet2, apply and pass a telephone interview all in the same day, and then have the assessment day a week later. I love travel and wanted to be cabin crew before I went to uni (I was too short in those days though :() so this is ideal. I'm really looking forward to it.

Not sure how they'll feel if the first thing I have to tell them when I start on 7 March is that I'm pregnant.....:shrug: I'll just cross that bridge if I come to it I guess.

Congrats on the job Katie. Have you caved and started testing yet???

Good luck at the drs on Friday LucyLu - I don't think its silly at all to go and get it checked out - ttc is stressful enough without the added stress of thinking something is wrong! Let us know how you go.

I'm CD 12 today. 5 days til expected ov'n. OPK still negative which I suppose is normal. Temp is a bit up and down but I'm actually, surprisingly, really excited this month. I just hope it stays that way for the next week or so!!!! We've been BDing every day for last three days so make sure we're covered....

The weekend away this weekend has really given me something to look forward too. Short week at work this week and then 3 whole days lying by the pool, walking on the beach, eating lots of yummy food and BDing our little hearts out. Wish me luck!

CD 11 today and well my temp moved upwards today so hmmm I wonder if ovulation is on its way

A little worried this month with TTC - I woke up with a moderate allergy attack - sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes...I tried to hold off taking any medicine, but there is no way I can function at work without it. Today is cd 11, so I am hoping if I start using my neti pot I can forgo the medicines as they dry up my mucous.

Still waiting for my IC to come in. I ordered them last week before all the ice & snow hit. I'll start my OPK tomorrow evening and regular :sex: since I usually ovulate around cd13 or cd14.

So I am geared up and ready for my TWW...
Katie - glad to see you finally had the big 'O' :happydance: and a new job!

Lucy Lu - I was afraid of low progesterone myself since TTC has been taking several months, so I started taking B-6 along with my vitamins. It's supposed to help. I did have the progesterone 21 day test and it came back as normal, meaning I am ovulating. So onward to this month of TTC and the TWW.

Helloeeee girls!

Jennjenn- how long have you been taking B6? Just this evening started taking some Pregnacare tablets that I had left over from when I was expecting DS - they're still in date so I thought why not! They have lots of vit B6 in them so fingers crossed if there is any progesterone issue, that may help. Can you use a lubricant like pre-seed if you have to carry on your meds during ov? Hope it sorts itself out before then though.

Glad to hear you are feeling positive KB38! - you have spurred me on! Hope you have a nice weekend away - sounds fab. Good to hear you might be nearing ov as well Jasmine_Rose! And hope you do have to give them that news in your new job Katie!

Fingers crossed for lots of bfps in a couple of weeks and that you will all save a seat for me! My af isn't due until the 6th March unfortunately - and that's the earliest possible - feels like an age away at the moment, but sure it will fly by! When is everyone planning to start testing? U r all this month aren't you?

Has anyone heard from Squeshie or Shinona lately? Hope you are all right Shinona hun :hugs:

Finally, last but not least :winkwink: ... Hi Mmdrago and Jacksmummy :wave: Hope you are both feeling well and not too tired x

Yay! We're all so close to ov'n / testing - the best time of the month!!!! You aren't that far behind LucyLu. Rest up now because I suspect you'll be needing it ;-)

I'm CD13 today. I had the faintest of faint faint lines on my opk this am. I'm going to start doing them in the am and pm from now on so I make doubly sure I don't miss it.

I've been taking prenatal vitamins too this month. I even convinced OH to take the male version (he surprised me by agreeing straight away). I've also been going for accupuncture and taking some herbs that are meant to help with PCOS, stimulate o'vn and stablise hormones etc during the 2ww. Sound weird? I think so too. I can't believe I'm actually doing it but I was so down when af got me last month, doing something - anything - has given me a renewed sense of hope.

Hi ladies!! How is everyone?? I love coming and seeing everyone so positive!!
Kb38 good luck with ov hun! And good job getting OH to take vits!! Lol
Katie congrats on the job! How many dpo are u now???
Jasmine hope u ov soon and have a good cycle this month!
Jenjen sorry about feeling so poo hope u feel better
Lucy it does seem like along time but it will fly by! What cd are u on?
I'm rooting for u all!!!!! :dust: :dust:
So I'm doing ok not had anymore pain!! :happydance: and just happy overall baby is making me abit sick tho was sick abit this morning, also having to pee loads :haha: but I think the worst is my boobs are sooooo sore I keep waking up thru the nite cos I'm laid on my belly :wacko: but I'm just happy that I'm feeling all this mean the hormones are there! My first midwife appointment Is on the 22nd feb 2weeks today :) I just can't wait for my scan!!!
Anyway hope ur all well xxxxxx

hmmm silly me got up this morning and forgot to take my temperature...silly me oh well not really trying to get preg this month anymore more about trying to learn about me.. Ill temp tomorrow. We are going on holiday on sunday taking kids to Disneyland Paris so YAY excited and I got appointment through for the week we get back for a CT so Im not allowed to be pregnant for it or have a chance I am so this months definately out

Glad to see your all doing well xxxx

Well ladies not sure what is going on...I woke up at 3:00 am with a fever of 38.05 and really hot and my head hurt. I had to take some medicine and finally fell back asleep around 5am. I'm at work now and it seems to be starting again, so I'll probably go home after lunch.

Anyone else get sick right before O-day? Not sure what it will mean for this month and if I should start my OPK tonight as planned???

Hi jen jen I would still still opk just try and get in as much :sex: as u can my 2nd month I was really ill round O time so didn't do much in the bedroom but u never no :)
Oooh jasmine Disney land!! Love that place have fun! And good luck with ur appointment xxx

Hi girls

Sorry I haven't been around much. I had a couple of days of bleeding again last week but not heavy at all. The few tests I've done since have still been positive. My lovely GP got me a scan for this Thursday but we're away all week so going to try and reschedule for Monday or early next week. I'm so scared about it though as I still have a terrible feeling that things are not as they should be. I guess I just have to wait and see.

Katie, congrats on the new job! Sounds v exciting.

Jasmine, have fun at DIsney Land - it's so much fun.

Jen, hope you're feeling OK.

Stacey, glad to hear you're getting all those symptoms. I was very sick with ds and I've only felt mildly nauseous so far - can't tell you how much I'd love to spew at the moment :haha:

Thanks Lucy (and others) for wondering where I was.

xx

Aww shinona I've still got my fingers tightly crossed for u!!!! I was thinking tho 1 of the main reasons for random bleeding is more than 1 baby! I'm just thinking as you've still got ur bfp! Surly if the worst had happend you wouldn't be showing anything on a hpt?? Oh I dunno I just really want it to work out for u!!! :hugs: where are you going? (If u don't mind me asking) anywhere nice? Xxx

Yay! We're all so close to ov'n / testing - the best time of the month!!!! You aren't that far behind LucyLu. Rest up now because I suspect you'll be needing it ;-)

:rofl:....:holly: - that is me bd'ing by the way haha (have been dying to use that smilie!)... lol I wish my boobs were that big :haha:

Good to hear everyone is well xx

...EDIT - haha my shortest post yet lol

Aww shinona I've still got my fingers tightly crossed for u!!!! I was thinking tho 1 of the main reasons for random bleeding is more than 1 baby! I'm just thinking as you've still got ur bfp! Surly if the worst had happend you wouldn't be showing anything on a hpt?? Oh I dunno I just really want it to work out for u!!! :hugs: where are you going? (If u don't mind me asking) anywhere nice? Xxx

Ditto Shinona - the continued bfp sounds like a good sign, thinking of you and hope the scan brings good news. Enjoy your time away :flower:

Well ladies not sure what is going on...I woke up at 3:00 am with a fever of 38.05 and really hot and my head hurt. I had to take some medicine and finally fell back asleep around 5am. I'm at work now and it seems to be starting again, so I'll probably go home after lunch.

Anyone else get sick right before O-day? Not sure what it will mean for this month and if I should start my OPK tonight as planned???

U feeling any better JennJenn? Hope it passes soon. I would start the opks anyway x

Hahahahahahaha lucy LOVE the smilie!! Iv got really big boobs 34FF and they are no fun :( god what are they gunna be like when I'm huge!! Lol
And lucy ur small posts don't count when u post 3 :rofl: :rofl: joking xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->