the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

well I had a wee on a stick and neg for ovulation so hmmmmmm and temp back down again going on holiday sunday so this month I might not find out when I ovulate

Hi everyone!:wave:
Sorry I've not been on here for a while. I'm just so exhausted all the time! I'm in bed most nights by 8:30 and even then I'm still sooo tired the next day.
I've had a quick read through to try and catch up. Hope the TTC is going well for everyone!
Love the scan pic mmdrago!
Jacks mummy- how are you feeling? Any morning sickness?
I've been having sickness quite badly. Although it's faded slightly the last few days which has been a welcome relief. My scan is the 23rd which I'm so excited about! I also have to see an obstetrician on the 22nd as I was born with a hole in my heart and they want to keep an eye on me.
I enjoyed all the boobs talk! I'm a 34DD and am hoping they won't get too much bigger!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to Jasmine and LucyLu and Squeshie and anyone else still TTC xxxxxxxxxx

I am finally back among the living - woohoo - but I think I missed my o-date this month. With the fever my CM was really dry so I don't even know if I ovulated or not. My temps were all over the board and just now seem normal. I tried one OPK last night and it was negative. I'm not going to waste what I have left as they are the CB digitals and very pricey. We'll start back to BD and maybe I'll hit the jackpot, but I won't be stressing/obsessing this month.

Looks like I missed some really good laughs...We're celbrating Valentine's Day this weekend, so y'all will know I'll be busy!:blush::blush::blush:

Hi there ladies!
Hope u have a lovely holiday jasmine!!
Jenjen glad ur feeling better hun and hope the eggy is late and u catch a valentine eggy
Hi nellyo! Well I'm fine hun but the last 2days iv been SOOOOO tired! My mum picked jack up from school today and I slept from 2pm till 5.30pm and I'm now falling asleep again!! Just drained and feeling very sicky most of the time can't eat much either. But I've only actually been sick a couple of times. But I no I'll start to perk up after 12weeks so I'm just counting down the days :haha: good luck with ur scan hun!! Make sure u let us have a peek!
Anyway hope everyone is well and not driving urselfs too nuts xxxxx

:cry: Sorry for TMI but I needed to talk to someone - I am spotting lots of pink blood every time I wipe and have a really crampy feeling in my womb area. My period finished 5-6 days ago, and I've NEVER had spotting after it like this. This with the pre-af spotting each month is worrying me now :cry:. What is going on with my body? :wacko:

Aww lucy! I have no idea hun its never happend to me... I would deff go speak to the doctor tho. It prob won't be anything serious but if it is something stopping u conceiving then I'm sure u would rather find out now and not in a years time, I no a lot of things can be treated with meds so don't get too worried hun!!! I could be nothing. :hugs: hope ur ok xxx

:cry: Sorry for TMI but I needed to talk to someone - I am spotting lots of pink blood every time I wipe and have a really crampy feeling in my womb area. My period finished 5-6 days ago, and I've NEVER had spotting after it like this. This with the pre-af spotting each month is worrying me now :cry:. What is going on with my body? :wacko:

:hugs: Sorry to hear what you're going through. A few cycles before my BFP, I got almost a WEEK of spotting before my period came and that has NEVER happened to me before. I almost made an appointment, but ended up bleeding all over myself during my midterm exam!

If you're worried,make an appointment. Nothing wrong with wanting to know what's going on w/ your bod

Lucy, I think we're al definitely more aware of things happening in our bodies whilst ttc. But it is odd when something happens out of the blue, hope it has settled down some.

How is everyone? I am okay, have stepped up the exercise and working hard to get that bfp, Jenn your comment made me smile - also using the valentine's weekend to get busy :)

Hope everyone's weekend went well!

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend! How's everyone else going? Sorry to hear about your bad month this month JennJenn. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you anyway. LucyLu, I hope you get into the dr really soon so you can sort out whatever is going on before you're due to ovulate. Congrats on your healthy eating etc plan Squeshie. Enjoy your holiday JasmineRose. Jack's Mummy I hope you're feeling better.

I had an awesome time away but have come home and have totally stresssed myself out that all my "good work" was for nothing. I was due to ovulate on CD17 which was Saturday but have just entered all my data into FF and it says I ovulated on CD15 which was Thursday. Wouldn't you know it. We bd'ed everyday this month except for Thursday because OH was really late home from work and really, really tired :-(

I feel really bummed even though I promised myself I was not going to get myself too stressed out this month. Am fighting to keep the crazy lady away. Any tips???

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend! How's everyone else going? Sorry to hear about your bad month this month JennJenn. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you anyway. LucyLu, I hope you get into the dr really soon so you can sort out whatever is going on before you're due to ovulate. Congrats on your healthy eating etc plan Squeshie. Enjoy your holiday JasmineRose. Jack's Mummy I hope you're feeling better.

I had an awesome time away but have come home and have totally stresssed myself out that all my "good work" was for nothing. I was due to ovulate on CD17 which was Saturday but have just entered all my data into FF and it says I ovulated on CD15 which was Thursday. Wouldn't you know it. We bd'ed everyday this month except for Thursday because OH was really late home from work and really, really tired :-(

I feel really bummed even though I promised myself I was not going to get myself too stressed out this month. Am fighting to keep the crazy lady away. Any tips???

I wouldn't stress out, if you bded everyday (good job btw, I need some of your energy!) then I imagine you've covered it! Sperm can survive in the body for longer than a day so try not to beat yourself up. It can be hard not though, I know how you feel kinda, I am around ovulation and hoped after working away this week we could get some bding in but Dh has been cold ridden and hopeless - managed just once so I feel we're out this month. It's just the way! Plus FF can get it wrong sometimes, go on what you feel as you know your body xxxx Fingers crossed it's your month!

Don't panic KB38 - I reckon it's better to BD the day before ovulation, rather than the day itself, as you could have ovulated anytime during Thursday, and by the time you'd come to bd on thursday night if you had, the egg could have popped out hours and hours before that! Know what you mean tho - TTC can be so bloody stressful!

Sorry to freak out about the spotting, and thank you all for your kind comments. It's stopped now, but still carried on quite some way into yesterday. Going to dr tmrw so hopefully they can shed some light or get me checked out. I dunno! This cycle is just weird - I'm dry as a bone now, sorry TMI... pretty sure I usually have a lot more CM around this time...even tho it's not fertile, it's like it's building up to it, but right now, nothing! Grrr, gonna try not to think about TTCing for a few days! Not feeling at all positive - have written off this month before I've even ovulated!

Hope everyone is well and keeping busy! xx

KB38 don't worry, we only BD the day before and 3 days prior and ended getting bfp.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Ooh, and I meant to say KB38 - for the last two cycles we have bd'd every single day in the fertile period and that's clearly not working lol, so I think you have just as good a chance this month! Stay positive hun! x

Grr - I gotta change my ticker - I am pretty convinced I have more than 6 days to wait for ovulation this month - sorry TMI, but still totally dry as a bone! Well, gonna have some pressure free fun tonight anyway lol! x

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all of your comments. I can't believe how obsessed I become every 2ww. I've been trying to tell myself all day today that I've done as much as I could do as has oh (who dutifully took his Menevit every day) so it really is up to fate now. Grrrrr..... I hate the 2ww.

Who's up next for ovulation? I need something to distract me.....

Hey ladies! How is everyone feeling? Kb38 how many dpo are u? Lucylu are u feeling any closer to ov? I do just want to say tho when I got pregnant I didn't think that I would be able to as I didn't have ANY ewcm!! Just after ov white milky cm so I don't really think it matters all that much!! Also lucy have u got any pre seed? For if u do ov and are still dry? Anyway I'm ok just feel really crappy if I'm honest I'm in bed every nite for 9pm, and really struggling with food and feel sick all the time :( I don't like to complain to u guys as I no you would give ur right arm to be in my position so again if u want me to shut up just say!! I've got my 1st midwife appointment next tue I'll be 8weeks 3days then so only should have to wait 3-4weeks for my scan! I can't wait! Anyway hope everyone is ok!!! Xx

Kb38 how many dpo are u?
6DPO today and symptom spotting like crazy even though realistically I know its still far too early for symptoms :wacko: Keep your spirits up and let us know how the midwife's appointment goes. How exciting :happydance:

Hi KB38! I will start symptom spotting with you soon hopefully - crossing all my fingers and toes for a bfp for both of us! My Dr's appointment was a total waste of time, but my spirits were lifted last night as I had loads of EWCM lol!...:sex: :holly: :haha:

'Complain' away Stacey! - That is what we are here for hun :hugs:. Love hearing how you are getting on. And I bet we will all be the same when we get our bfps. First tri is very yucky and tiring! Hope you are feeling ok in spite of it all :flower:.

I never answered your question about labour Stacey - you are going to tell me to belt up - it was only 2 and a half hours long :blush:!.. that's what the hospital told me anyway - felt more like 6 to me - I don't really understand when they start classifying it as labour :shrug:. Although it was straightforward, they kept us in for 2 nights as our little boy was born over 3 weeks early and was incredibly drowsy - he had to be woken up for every single feed for the first fortnight - he never ever asked to be fed, and struggled to put on weight initially, then I got blocked milk ducts which turned into mastitis and felt like I had flu, and the antibiotics I took gave me a dodgy rash all over my body! So it wasn't without it's difficulties, but I think we were pretty lucky overall....

...Lol anyone tell us to stop with the birth and after-birth stories if you have had enough! Worrying we are putting all the first time mums to be off! :wacko:

Haha Shinona - you sound just like me with the breastfeeding - I didn't imagine I would enjoy it so much, but didn't want to stop once we got past the early problems, and LO was a little guzzler once he got going.

How are you doing Squeshie? Any signs of ovulation?

bgnmhnmkujuytytyyty...

...That is our little boy saying hello by the way! Think he wants me to go and play now! Shoudn't really be on the laptop when he is up - I am a mean mummy! Bye bye x

Just a quick one, girls. I had my scan this morning and it's not good - there's nothing there. They've taken bloods as hpts are still positive. They want to check what's happening with hormone levels and I'll go back on Friday.

I'm devastated.

x

Sorry to hear your devestating news Shinona. It's never easy and hope you feel better soon! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->