the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Pretty sure I'm out again this month :-( My temp dropped by 0.2 this am and so, despite promising not to before Wed, I used my last FRER - BFN. I've had my cry and now I'm just waiting for AF so can start again. Sigh. I hate, hate, hate this so much. Hope you girls have had a better day / weekend!

:hugs: KB38 - so sorry to hear that, hope you are ok x. Hang in there tho. Are you 10 DPO now? Couldn't it still be an implantation dip in which case you wouldn't be getting a bfp yet? Can I have a nosey at your chart? :flower:

Hey everyone, am just checking in. Am a bit like JasmineR, in two week window but only manage one bd this month, due to us both feeling sick and me working away, am sure I missed it but keep symptom spotting - am doing my own head in. Only 9 dpo I think but not sure... eeek this ttc business is hard! Hope everyone is well x

:hugs: KB38 - so sorry to hear that, hope you are ok x. Hang in there tho. Are you 10 DPO now? Couldn't it still be an implantation dip in which case you wouldn't be getting a bfp yet? Can I have a nosey at your chart? :flower:

Sure can. Here's the link to my homepage: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32d121. Is that how I give you access? If not, let me know how and I'll have a bit more of a play.

I've put my charts for the last three months there so you can compare.

Not looking good. 11DPO today. Temp same as y'day 36.6 so expecting to see another drop tomorrow am. Am ok with it today though. Trying to focus on next month.

How are you? End up getting lots of BDing in?

Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit down too Squeshie. Is next month looking better for you???

Thinking of you mmdrago :hugs::hugs::hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm okay KB, prepping for the arrival of AF - wish my body would behave after the mmc though. Been having some odd pre AF symptoms like a very bloated lower abdomen - am actually 9dpo, so it could be a sign the witch is on her way! Am focussing on next month too! Are your cycles consistent KB? When is AF due? I know nothing about charts - how long have you been charting?

Have you been charting/temping long Lucy?

xxx

OH and I have been referred to a FS at the Centre for Life in Newcastle - I'm being tested next week for various things (PCOS etc) and then someone is going to see us asap! This is really good news - we'll only have been trying for 4 months this Wednesday and I was sure nobody would take us seriously!

Hello girls how you all doing?

Girls I'm so so sorry to hear of your losses - much love to you xxx

Thought I'd pop in and say hello xxx

Katie am glad someone is checking things out for you, I think one of the worse things about this ttc business is the not knowing and waiting. I hope everything goes well for you x

Curly - how's pregnancy treating you ? It's nice to have you pop by x

Are your cycles consistent KB? When is AF due? I know nothing about charts - how long have you been charting?

AF due b/n tomorrow and Friday. Hopefully tomorrow so I can get on with it!

I've been charting for 5 months. It was a bit confusing at the start and so someone on here suggested Fertility Friend which is an online programme that I've been using for 3 months. It's great because they pretty much teach you everything you need to know, it takes the guess work out if it and, even better, you can try it for a month for free to see if it is for you. If you want to use the basic programme it's free forever but I've subscribed to the one with a few extras (its around $50 a year). You can have a look at my charts if you want to have a look at the link I posted for Lucy Lu y'day to see what it looks like.

My cycle is pretty regular b/n 26 -29 CDs. It hasn't always been that way. I've been working really hard in the last year or so to lose weight and its really helped (I have PCOS). What I identified from charting in the first two months was that I was ovulating way too late (around CD 19) so I've been going to an accupuncturist that helped a girlfriend of mine conceive.

I was a bit of a sceptic re alternative remedies but this month I o'd on day 15for the first time in the 5 months I've been charting so I'll see how it goes next month and then I'll know if it was a fluke. What I've noticed this month is that my temp seems to have started to drop 4 days ago which I think is a bad think because from what I've read your temp should only drop the day or so before AF arrives. I don't know what that means. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Anyway, I'm going to keep temping and going back to the accupuncturist this month. I find that doing things distracts me from being too upset about not having a baby yet and keeps me positive (which is getting harder and harder I have to say).

Anyway I think I'm rivalling Lucy Lu for the longest post so I'd better sign off. Are your cycles regular??? When are you expecting AF???

I still haven't cried. I just feel empty.

And helpless. At least with TTC we can DO something, our actions = BFP. With this... we did everything we were supposed to and then it just got ripped away for no reason. DH wants to try again, I want to try again. But deep down, it just feels like I don't want to care anymore because I'll just be let down all over again. I haven't been on here much, mostly because I'm negative and I don't want to bring you girls down who are hopeful and trying. I have no one here to talk to, DH is like a rock and not good at emotional conversation. Fri and Sat were horrible. I worked 12 hours days at the hospital and that's when I had most of the cramps, bleeding, clotting, etc. I think "it" happened on Saturday. I'm not sure. I guess I have an appt tomorrow for who knows what at the doctor's office. I'm not bleeding out, so don't really care. I've been busy nonstop for the past week, working 50 hours and taking midterms at school that I haven't had time to myself. In a way it helped keep me from thinking about things but it also delays my healing emotionally. I have a bunch of days off this week and now I'm scared about it. I don't want to be home all day with my thoughts.

Good luck everyone with your testing and ovulation. I hope you all get great news that never changes.

Mmdrago - I know this time is very hard for you and DH. I miscarried at 8 weeks and I still remember everything (I suspected I miscarried before the dr confirmed it) - when I conceived, the due date, the D&C - and that was 8 years ago this coming June. My doctor was great and really helped me understand that our bodies only want to have healthy babies and it will miscarry when it's not healthy. That helps me now get through every month that I don't see a BFP.
I was so scared to try again but we did 3 years later and everything was perfect. It's a risk and a leap of faith but don't give up hope.

It sounds like you have been really busy with school but in time you will have that emotional healing that is needed during these life events! My DH wasn't much help either and I ended up drinking a bottle of wine at 1am in the morning when I had my meltdown.

Please post what ever you are feeling - you are not getting me down and we are all here to support you. :flower:

Mmdrago
I feel so much like you do so I hope you dont feel too alone ..
When I first miscarried in May it was awful when it happened again in the dec and this time we had the scan it seemed even worse. Everyday I think about what would have been the fact that I would have had a new baby who was just over a month old if I hadnt MC the first time.. the fact that Id be as pregnant as Curly is right now if only my pip had hung in there. All I keep thinking is maybe my body wasnt ready yet and I need to give it time so thats what Iam doing. With time I hope we both feel better and can start again Hugs x

:hugs: mmdrago - don't ever feel like you can't come on here for moral support. That is what we are here for :flower: - to share the highs and lows alike. Hope we can be a source of comfort for you while you're going through this difficult time. Don't try to go through it alone whatever you do!!!! We are here for you... I'm always on here actually in case peeps hadn't noticed lol :blush: - sad I know

Take care love x

Hi KB, I might be wrong but sure I read somewhere that progesterone (and therefore temp) peaks around 5-7 DPO, and then can start to fall away as it lowers. Isn't it only a sign of low progesterone or luteal phase defect if it falls back below the coverline for too many days before af arrives? I'm no expert lol but your charts seem to look quite healthy to me :flower:

Hi Squeshie hun :wave:. I just started temping this month - trying to only do it for one cycle just to reassure myself that i'm ovulating and don't have progesterone problems (as I've been spotting 2-4 days before af arrives since my periods returned nearly a yr ago), but I'm already hooked so will likely carry on next month :dohh:! How are you doing? Any signs of af or preg? x

Hope you are doing ok Jacksmummy and not too worn out :hugs:

I am so glad that you're back mmdrago. I have been thinking about you and hope you can plan some really nice things for yourself whilst your at home over the next few days. Let us all know how you go at the dr tomorrow.

mmdrago, life is a big bag of crap sometimes and we're here always for you to let it all out, whether that is a rant, a cry or a laugh and a giggle. It must be so much harder going through this after seeing something on the scan, I can't imagine how hard it must be. Noone would blame you for being scared as Jenn said it's a total leap of faith, take some time to heal. Everyone does deal with grief in different ways so just be patient with yourself. In the mean time come see us whatever your mood and don't apologise for it. xxxxxxxx

Hi KB, I might be wrong but sure I read somewhere that progesterone (and therefore temp) peaks around 5-7 DPO, and then can start to fall away as it lowers. Isn't it only a sign of low progesterone or luteal phase defect if it falls back below the coverline for too many days before af arrives? I'm no expert lol but your charts seem to look quite healthy to me :flower:

Hi Squeshie hun :wave:. I just started temping this month - trying to only do it for one cycle just to reassure myself that i'm ovulating and don't have progesterone problems (as I've been spotting 2-4 days before af arrives since my periods returned nearly a yr ago), but I'm already hooked so will likely carry on next month :dohh:! How are you doing? Any signs of af or preg? x

Hope you are doing ok Jacksmummy and not too worn out :hugs:

I daren't start temping in case I get obsessed with it :) I am already obsessed with poas and this app for the iPhone called p tracker. It lets you take note of symptoms and moods etc during the month. Symptom spotting ahoy now! I am due AF around the 26 but think it's gonna be early as have preperiod style cramping, backache and a touch of spotting. Stupidly took a ic yesterday (triumph of hope over experience) and it came out bfn - not that shocking really as we barely bded due to working away and the flu. Argggh this ttc business send you loopy, correction - is sending me loopy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->