the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Oh hun, so sorry :nope:. Life can be so cruel. Thinking of you and hope you start to feel better soon :hugs:

Shinona praying for you hun, I hope that it's just really early and they missed it!

I have my next appt today and I've been spotting since last Sunday, actually turning bright red today so I'm freaked out as ever.

So sorry Shinona :hugs:

FX for you mmdrago :hugs:

Well girls, I've made it to 15DPO with no sign as yet of AF. I don't really feel pregnant either if I'm honest, so it may just be Mother Nature playing tricks on me and giving me the longest LP in history!

:hugs: mmdrago - let us know how the appointment went. Thinking of you hun and hope all is ok x

Katie - your chart is looking good too - the temp is staying high! Fingers crossed - I would put my money on a bfp for you this week! If so your chart is gonna give hope to lots of b&b ladies with long irregular cycles! x

Well we went in and had another ultrasound. This time, there was no heartbeat. Baby had grown a little bit (measured 7w 3d on the screen) but must have died sometime in between the last two weeks. I've been spotting since last Sunday so I guess that's when. I don't know. I decided to wait it out, got some medication for when the pain hits me. Now I just get to go through all the steps all over again.

Oh mmdrago I am so sorry my darling!!!! I'm deverstated for u!!! :hugs: I really can't imagine how your feeling!! Lots of love from me! :hugs: xxx
Shinona again darling I'm sorry :hugs: u poor things! Hugs and love from me xxx
I'm sorry ladies I really am.... I just dnt no what to say! I'm here for u both xxxx

Hi Girls
Got back from hols today it was a lovely holiday
Im so sorry to walk in on such sad news love to you both mmdrago and Shinona Its so horriable and you know that we all care and are here for you. xxxxxx

So sorry mmdrago :hugs: My heart goes out to you.

Well, I'm out....AF got me this morning :cry:

Oh no, girls, I am so sorry to hear the news. I know that there is absolutely nothing I can say to make either of you feel better but I am thinking about both of you. I know I am only repeating what the others have said but I want you both to know that I am here too. Anything you need....

Katie, sorry to hear af got you too.

Mmdrago, darling girl, I'm so sorry to hear that. xxx

Thanks for all the lovely messages everyone. I am doing OK - my wee boy is keeping me distracted. Hcg level was 125 (no idea what that means really) but they won't discharge me until it's under 25. I'm going back tomorrow for another hcg test. I wish I could think it was too early, mmdrago but I know that's not the case. This little one just wasn't meant for this world. I now just have to be really patient until June and take the opportunity to do things I couldn't have otherwise done.

Sorry to hear your news mmdrago. It's never easy to go through. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! :hugs:

oh mmdrago :cry: - I am so sorry you had to go through this again hun. I just can't believe it :nope:. Take care, we are all here for you...you and Shinona are both so brave. Hope your families are taking good care of you both, u poor loves x

:hugs: too Katie - TTC'ing is just the pits sometimes! Hope you are feeling ok hun. Tell me to bog off if this is not helpful, but that is reassuring you had a nice long luteal phase this time :flower:. Maybe your cycles will start to settle down and get shorter now xxx

Jasmine_Rose - good to hear you had a nice holiday. You deserved a break x

I'm so glad to hear you're doing ok Shinona. I hope you are too mmdrago.

Hi ladies how is everyone today? Shinona glad ur feeling alittle better hun.
Mmdrago hope ur holding up ok, hopefully see u here again soon :hugs:
Lucy how r u love? Getting close to ov now :) that seems to have gone really quick :wacko:
Jasmine glad u had a nice holiday hun hope u de-stressed :)
So who is next to test?? XxxX

Hi ladies how is everyone today? Shinona glad ur feeling alittle better hun.
Mmdrago hope ur holding up ok, hopefully see u here again soon :hugs:
Lucy how r u love? Getting close to ov now :) that seems to have gone really quick :wacko:
Jasmine glad u had a nice holiday hun hope u de-stressed :)
So who is next to test?? XxxX

I think Lucy Lu's next to ovulate.

I might be next to test. I'm 9DPO today. AF due somewhere between next Weds and Frid (not exactly sure as o'd a little earlier than usual this month).

Think I have ovulated today. Had a +opk late last night and it's gone negative again this morning, but my temp is still low, so fingers crossed that will go up tomorrow morning. Good luck with testing KB38! All rooting for you! x

Mmdrago - maybe u won't be on here for a while but I just wanted you to know I am thinking of you lots. It's just so hard to know what to say. Hope you are coping ok. Take care hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->