the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

PS AF got me today. CD1 again.

Awaiting cd1 too, woke up with bad cramps and spotting, tis pants, onward and upwards though! xxxx

Sorry to hear. I was sitting in a meeting at work at around 10am and felt the cramps starting. It was all I could do not to burst into tears even though I knew it was coming when my temp dropped.

How's your March looking?

Hi ladies,
Mmdrago I'm so sorry hun! I don't really no what to say, but I no you will get thru this darling. I have never been thru this and I hope and prey I never do.. And I hope u never have to go thru this again!! :hugs:
Sorry to everyone af has got :( march bfp's it is then!!
Lucy how many dpo are u now? Fingers and toes crossed!!!
So how is everyone else doing??
Had my first midwife appointment yest it wasn't anything intresting to be honest just filling out paper work for the hospital I'm going to and what to eat and not eat ect ect.. Now I've just got to wait for scan date.. Which I'm very much looking forward to. Mostly to confirm baby is ok and there is only 1 haha. I have this feeling its twins which I would obviously be happy about but scared to death aswell!!! Twins run in both sides of the family and getting such a strong bfp at 9dpo and getting 2-3 on digi at 12dpo and just feeling much worse this time round makes me wonder but we will see.. Anyway I hope ur all well! Lots of love and hugs to everyone ttc is such a hard time! Good luck to all!!!! Xxx

Thanks ladies, I am glad you are all here to understand what the heck is going on. Most people around me have no idea. Of course the few that know are sad for me but they are busy with life and other things and have no idea the amount of obsession I have put into this... Trying to put together a family and feeling like I will never have any children of my own, never be pregnant for full term. It's horrible.

I had my appointment today, my uterus is back to normal according to the ultrasound. My Dr. asked if I was planning on using BC and he said there was no reason I couldn't get pregnant again right away if that was what we wanted. He said none of that 3 month wait BS.

DH actually told me he wants to try again (like right away). He even asked me to buy my sticks to pee on. I thought it was cute, and I think it might be helping me think about it a little more positively. I still feel so negative, but I find myself still buying the sticks after he asked. I guess I've moved on from completely negative to possibly apathetic I suppose?

Mmdrago :hugs: if it was me I would try again strait away I no I would good luck sweetie! My sil was just like u with what ur saying she had a few loses 4 before she got her son 2 were mmc 9weeks and 6weeks and the others were just after her bfp and I remember her saying to me she thought she was never gunna be a mummy or have a family but she did get her forever baby and now he's 15month old! U WILL be a mummy darling! Its just a longer road for u :hugs: good luck hun xxx

Thanks jacks mummy. :hugs: I'd like to think it'll just make me that much more grateful when I finally get there. I just can't help but be impatient though. *sigh*

Try right away if you can handle it emotionally. It's like Stacey said - your road may just be longer.:hugs:

Hi, how's everyone going? Me - not so good. I don't know what's wrong with me. I am bursting into tears at the littlest things and really really tired. I think this month's BFN has hit me really hard. So much so that I am seriously thinking about giving myself March off. I know it sounds silly compared to what everyone else is going through but I am really starting to think I'll never ever get by BFP. Sorry for venting on here. I just don't have anyone I can talk to about how I'm feeling.

:hugs: kB38 - maybe a month off is a good idea - they do say don't they that the month you stop thinking about it and scheduling sex around ovulation is the one month it goes and happens!! Hope you are feeling a bit more cheerful soon. Take care hun :kiss: xx

Wow twins jacksmummy! - That would be kinda scary but so cool!! So exciting you will be getting your scan date soon! Time is ticking by!

Hope you are doing ok mmdrago - if you feel ready emotionally to TTC, I would go for it. Sounds like OH is being very sweet. Hugs hun x

I'm 7 DPO today - no pregnancy tests in the house yet lol! I have set myself a goal that the next hpt I pee on is going to be a bfp!...so which basically means no more peeing on sticks until I've safely missed a period, be that this month, next month or next year! Lets see how that one works lol!... Elsewhere in the land of symptom spotting, I have broken out in acne like spots all over my face since yesterday! Nice!... and was sooo hungry last night, I ate a whole large takeaway pizza to myself! - haha - blaming my piggishness on a baby which probably hasn't happened!

Ohhhh LucyLu that sounds promising. Everything is crossed that this is your month! Good luck hon (and good luck with the non-POAS promise). I tried but broke on 10DPO last month!

Thanks KB38! Are you feeling a bit better today? Hope so - first few cycle days are so hard x

Another spot this morning - I look like a teenager again! Eek! - I think it is likely just a reaction to hormone changes after ovulation tho rather than an embryo as it was too early for that when I first broke out in them. My temp has taken a nosedive this morning - d'oh! Hope it goes back up again tomorrow! I was getting excited yesterday when it got up so high for 2 days running. Here's my chart -

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a68a

Anyone else have anything show up on their chart?

Squeshie/Jasmine_Rose - did af arrive yet?

I would never manage this non-poas thing if i had tests in the house KB!

PS. Hate the second half of the 2ww - I start to get despondent every time when I have no symptoms

I keep meaning to post this as well - don't know if it's any good as it says they can take up to 8 weeks to arrive and that they'll only deliver them to the first 100 people that put their name down each day... and it sounds like you get pestered with marketing and sales calls off the back of it!!

Have a look and see tho - if anyone is interested x

https://www.duofertility.com/free-pregnancy-tests

Af came for me Im now cycle day 1 Yay!!!! what a quick cycle YAY 30 days not bad :)

My AF finally started and I am glad - I know crazy. I was afraid I would have a long cycle since I was sick during the the time I normally ovulate and I couldn't tell if I had or not. I've posted my chart for those who might be interested. I probably ovulated on my last cycle, but the fever messed up my temps and CM. Here's what it looks like for any that are interested.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3225dd/rss8064

My 41st birthday is coming up in 6 weeks and I'm thinking of getting my tubes tied. I feel so blessed that I already have 2 kids and we've tried for 6 months for #3 - the boy...maybe it's just not meant to be. I never thought it would be this hard to get pregnant and I know I don't want to be an older 42 when my 3rd child is born let alone conceived...:coffee:

So please give me your thoughts and opinions.

Mmdrago - still hoping all is well with you
KB38 - I was in the same boat last week. If I wasn't crying I was bitching everyone out.
JasmineRose - glad you had a short one and hope the metaformin is working for you!
Lucy Lu - look at my charts - it's like climbing the Alps!
KittyKat - how are things with you?
Jacksmummy - so excited things to seem on track for you!
Sorry I missed everyone else - I can't see updates that far back as I am posting :dohh:

:hugs: jennjenn - what a difficult decision hun. Hope you can work it through in your own mind and find your peace with whatever you decide. It is so hard to know what to advise - I guess I would just say to make sure you are absolutely sure before you make any quick decisions. Could you try just not actively trying for a baby for a little while and see what happens? - maybe take the pressure off things for a little while. Last month seemed to be messed up for you with illness - just think next month or the next 3 or so months it could happen still and you'd still be well within the age you want to be with your next child. What does OH think? :flower:

Haven't seen Shinona on for a little while - how are you doing hun? Did the dr get to the bottom of the HCG taking a while to leave your system? Hope you are ok hun x

I'm pretty relaxed about it now. With my age I can't really take any time off from TTC but I might end all OPK and BBT on fertility friend and just make sure we BD when my CM is at its peak. One of the reasons I am sort of wanting to stop is so I can have a tummy tuck and boob job! There are so many things I want to fix after having 2 kids! :wacko: I know!

My DH is 4 years younger than me; he is very supportive - but only recently. His father died over the summer, so this is our only chance to carry on the family name. He has an older brother that can't have children. But no guarantees it will be a boy - and DH wouldn't really mind a 3rd girl since the other 2 are Daddy's girls anyway. I'm just glad we are trying even if nothing ever comes of it. I at least know it wasn't meant to be.

I could probably keep trying until Aug/Sept of this year and then move on if nothing happens. My youngest will start kinder so I'll not have any more in daycare - another big advantage.

Thanks for your response...

TTC is so draining isn't it...99% sure I'm out again :nope:. I have about as much willpower as a kid on Xmas eve, but I tested this morning, bfn. My CM has all dried up, like it does every single month when af is on its way, and I've been cramping all day. I just want to cry. I just can't see what else we are supposed to do to make this happen

Hi everyone..
Lucy lu u were 10dpo that's still early hun!! But I no that when I new I was out I was out so don't want to give u false hope.. I really hope it happens soon darling :hugs: but u never no hun u could still get ur bfp lots of love to u!
Jasmine that's great news on af!! Looks like ur body has sorted itself out! Are u going to start trying this month? Good luck hun!
Jenjen I just want to say I think that is a decision only u can make but its also a very drastic one which I think takes a lot of thought. How long have u been trying now hun?
I hope everyone is ok :hugs:
Well I'm the same as before still sicky and tired (all good signs) but I am now counting down the days to 12weeks so I start to feel human again :haha: and I'm stalking my postman waiting for my scan letter :) lots of love! XxxxX

I know what you mean Stacey - I could still get a bfp this month - I always cling on to a desperate hope that it might still happen every time I get that early bfn - I don't know if that's healthy really - I should be making my peace with it not happening now, rather than feeling disappointed all over again on Fri/Sat. Like you say, you just kind of know when it's not your month.

The only thing that's different about this month really (and that is making me hold out hope!) is that I was cramping on and off all day yesterday (it doesn't usually happen that far ahead of af)... and I haven't had any spotting yet, but that usually happens anywhere from 10 to 12 DPO, so still time! d'oh!

Let us know when your scan date comes through! - Can't believe how quickly the time is passing! - only a couple of weeks to go and you will be seeing LO on the screen! So exciting hun.

How r u doing KB? Just spotted you were online. Hope you're feeling a bit more positive hun x

Stacey - glad to hear things are progressing well for you. Hope the scan is soon? And I'm dying to know if it's a boy or girl, but I know that's a long way aways.

We've been trying for just about 6 months...all other TTC happened the first month - now I know how lucky I was. Our girls are already 5 1/2 years apart and if we have a third it will be pretty much the same. I've gone through my cycle projection and the latest I would want my 3rd is July 2012...so that gives me 9 more cycles to try - basically through the end of September (my cycles are short 26-27 days). When I look at family dynamics, personal goals, financial goals - MY AGE :sad2: - it just doesn't make sense to keep trying after that.

LucyLu - I saw your little one is just over a year old. How long were you TTC him? Spring is around the corner her in Dallas, so I am hoping that being outside, gardening, taking care of the lawn will wake my body up from the winter doldrums and get my blood moving. Plus I tend to eat healthier and lighter - no more stews and casseroles.

Jasminerose - I'm cd 4 today - we're right there together!

:happydance: SHOUT OUT to everyone else - give us a status update! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->