the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hi ladies just got bk from the hospital with jack been there all day yesterday and last nite just got home now my baby stopped breathing!!! He scared me to death had to go in an ambulance and everything luckily its just a really bad chest infection (he was fine the day before) he just woke up yest short of breath and it all went from there but we are home now and he's doing well and we've got lots of meds to make him better! Just wanted to tell u all really as it was possibly most definitely the scariest day of my life! Anyway hope uv all had a better few days, didn't get much sleep last nite (well none really) so early nite for me 7pm I'm thinking!!! Lol xxx

:hugs: hun - crikey you have had a day. So glad Jack is ok - must have been terrifying. Hope you get some rest tonight. Take care :flower:

Im glad Jacks ok
I cant even imagine how scary that must have been
hope he gets well soon xxx

Hi Jack's Mummy, I hope you and Jack both managed to get some sleep and that he's feeling better by the time you read this.

I'm CD 21 today but not feeling very optimistic. I have more "signs" in previous months.

The only things are last night I was up and down all night to the bathroom but think that was probably because I drunk too much water before bed. Today I've had a slight back ache which is probably because I pushed myself too hard at pilates this morning. Oh and yesterday I had some stabbing pains in my left boob which was a bit weird but totally gone today so it probably happens every now and then and I just have never noticed.

How is your reduced but far more effective BDing going Lucy Lu???

Thanks ladies!! Jacks feeling lots better today and his breathing is better, hope ur all ok?
Also kb38 one of my main 'symptoms' was lower back ache so hopefully that's a good sign! Also just to let u no my boobs didn't really hurt til about 2weeks after my bfp then they got really bad so dnt feel down if u don't have really sore boobs and the only advise I give it do lots of different positions I did everyone in the book when I got my bfp and the months before we had just done missionary really so good luck ladies xxx

Stacey - glad to hear Jack is feeling better...that is so scary! We know several kids that have super bad asthma attacks and frequently spend their nights in the ER - that is no FUN!

Well I have been down in the dumps and just really depressed - CD5. The last 2 months my BBT has been so erratic and this is the second month FF hasn't been able to tell me when I ovulated. For some reason my CM is not real plentiful and I'm afraid I'm starting the "change of life" - I am too F*** young for this! DH and I had a heart to heart conversation and he wants me to stop BBT. My subscription with FF ends on the 6th so I don't think I will renew it. Maybe we'll just try the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) as I know I typically ovulate CD12-14. We've also decided to stop TTC in September. It was supposed to be April but I just can't stop yet!

Has anyone given up on BBT and did it help mentally??? Here's my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3225dd

Hello I hope you're all doing well? How is everything?

Stacey - just read about Jack - glad all is well now!

I'm going to be a married lady this Sunday woohoo!!

xxxx

Wow congratulations Curly! - that is fab news. Have a lovely day. And I see from your ticker you are half way there with babby! Big congrats - all so exciting for you right now. hope you are feeling well. Did you have the 20wk scan yet?

I'd recommend chucking your thermometer out JennJenn - that's the only way I could stop myself from temping this month. I threw it out as soon as my last af arrived. I did temp last month but it does just add more stress and I ended up sitting and analysing single daily temperatures on FF! Drove me crazy!

Crossing my fingers and toes for you KB! - I don't know why or when, but I honestly have this feeling that you are going to be the next to get a bfp! Some weirdy premonition or something but I always think of it when I come on here lol!

Less bd'ing is going ok - we're pretty much doing smep really, so fingers crossed that works. Think I'm within a week away from ovulation judging by my CM.

How is jack doing today stacey? Hope you are well too Jasmine? x

Hugs to you JennJenn. I think that there is a blood test you can do or something to find out if you're reaching "change of life time" if you are really worried. I can find out more from one of my girlfriends if you don't know about it because she is all over that sort of stuff (she started TTC when she was 39).

I think I mentioned on here that I started going to an acupuncturist a few months ago because I have PCOS and didn't seem to have much CM etc. Her advice to increase CM was to drink lots and lots of water - like 3 litres a day - which I have been doing and although I was dubious I really think it is helping. Maybe try that! My skin is looking heaps better too and I'm not eating so much because I'm always full of water ;-)

I like temp-ing because I like to feel like it gives me some control and has really helped me to understand my cycle but it does stress me out a lot too. If it's not working for you and you feel confident with your cycle now throw that thermometre away!!!

LucyLu sounds like you've got everything under control and I really hope you're psychic too ;-)

oh and JennJenn, I just had a peek at your chart. I don't want to get your hopes up but could that have been an implantation dip on CD4??? Your temp has shot right up today. Is that the same as other months for you???

Wow congratulations Curly! - that is fab news. Have a lovely day. And I see from your ticker you are half way there with babby! Big congrats - all so exciting for you right now. hope you are feeling well. Did you have the 20wk scan yet?

Hi sweet - yes we had the scan couple of days ago and all was great - little one wouldn't stop moving around but got there in the end! Glad to be able to exercise now as placenta's moved off of my cervix! Very excited about our wedding too!

Lots of love! Keep me updated with you!
xxx

Thanks all for your kind words and support :hugs:

Well I am thinking I have not been using my thermometer correctly - our alarm goes off at 6:45 and if I went to bed really late I am still very sleepy. I'll stick the thermometer in my mouth and I kind of fall back asleep. Then I realize it's hanging out of my mouth and not securely under my tongue. So i'll stick it back under there and wait for the beep. So today I took it at 6:45 and it was 97.5 - below this month's coverline. I went back to sleep as I was really tired and took it at 8 am when I woke up naturally - it was 98.4. This seems to be more normal.

I'll try taking it when I wake naturally the rest of this cycle and see if this makes a difference.

LucyLu - I have decided to chuck my thermometer after this next AF. I'll run all my charts in FF and stop using that as well. Too much stress and pressure on myself. At first it was nice and I liked it, but now I'm just getting discouraged and depressed.

KB 38 - I seem to have the implantation dips every month. It does make me wonder if something is happening right after implantation and nothing materializes - maybe hormone related...

DH and I agreed that we'll try until September and then call it quits.

Curly123 - Best Wishes on your BIG day this weekend! :wedding:

Thanks Jennjenn - Good luck darling - Think if you feel that you need a break from some elements of ttc then do it sweet

xxx

Hope you are all doing wonderful... I've been keeping myself busy & thinking of other things. Yesterday I noticed CM change and decided to take an OPK test today, which was positive. Kind of ambivalent to it but nice to know my body is "back to normal".

Good luck to you all

Miss having you around mmdrago - glad to have you back. Going through my own little mental crisis, but otherwise hanging in there. I'm ambivalent as well...hard to keep on hoping month after month.

Hi girls, JennJenn I hope you're feeling a bit better today. LucyLu you must almost be at ovulation time, good luck hon! Curly I hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow! and mmdrago it is so nice to hear from you and hear that you're feeling a little bit better than last time we heard from you.
I'm 10DPO today and feeling really stressed. I hate the last few days of the 2ww. AF due on Tues. In other cycles my temp has dropped on CD10 but this month it has been a bit weird: here's my chart if you want to have a nosey?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32d121

Let me know what you think. I have absolutely no signs to mention other than a bit of a sore back which I am still convinced is from pilates.

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'm planning on trying to keep myself busy. The fridge is empty and the house looks like a bomb hit it so that's a starting point...

There is a lot of potential there especially with a potential implantation dip at 9dpo...I usually test at 12 dpo & 13dpo if I have a high temp.

Are your boobs fuller? My nipples seemed to get huge!!!! when I was POAS for my BFP.

Ooh kb - maybe my premonition will come true! That looks really promising - quite different from your previous cycles. can't wait to see your temp tomorrow morning!

I have lots of EWCM but no +opk yet so I think I'm just a couple of days away still. Have been letting it all get on top of me. Haven't been in a great mood for bd'ing - I keep crying at the thought of another bfn/af, which has not been a turn on for OH :wacko: ... and we came to blows last night - he said I need to calm down, was getting psycho and that he was tired of having 'scripted' sex. He's so right. I think I'm especially loony this month the closer ovulation comes, as we are hitting a milestone on 2 counts - it will be half a yr of trying if we don't conceive this month and also our last chance to have a 2011 baby. I know those 2 things don't really matter (and I'm so sorry to moan when some of you have been trying longer) - but I've just built them up in my mind and am just letting it all get me down way too much :cry:

Hope you're all ok. Nice to see you stopping in Mmdrago - hope you are feeling a little happier hun. Are you still very busy with your nursing deg? x

Are your boobs fuller? My nipples seemed to get huge!!!! when I was POAS for my BFP.
My boobs do feel a little fuller than normal but probably not more so than usual before af. I still haven't got any real signs so am preparing myself for a huge temp drop tomorrow am before af on Tues. How are you feeling now?

Ooh kb - maybe my premonition will come true! That looks really promising - quite different from your previous cycles. can't wait to see your temp tomorrow morning!

I have lots of EWCM but no +opk yet so I think I'm just a couple of days away still. Have been letting it all get on top of me. Haven't been in a great mood for bd'ing - I keep crying at the thought of another bfn/af, which has not been a turn on for OH :wacko: ... and we came to blows last night - he said I need to calm down, was getting psycho and that he was tired of having 'scripted' sex. He's so right. I think I'm especially loony this month the closer ovulation comes, as we are hitting a milestone on 2 counts - it will be half a yr of trying if we don't conceive this month and also our last chance to have a 2011 baby. I know those 2 things don't really matter (and I'm so sorry to moan when some of you have been trying longer) - but I've just built them up in my mind and am just letting it all get me down way too much :cry:

Hope you're all ok. Nice to see you stopping in Mmdrago - hope you are feeling a little happier hun. Are you still very busy with your nursing deg? x

I know exactly how you feel hon. That is exactly how I felt / still feel this month so I also know there's nothing I can say to make you feel better. Moan all you like. If you're anything like me, this is really the only place you get to do it....:hugs::hugs::hugs: How is you and your OH today? I hope you're both feeling a bit calmer having cleared the air yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->