the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Well I think I ovulated on friday as I had pain and lots of egg white.. so that wud make be 2dpo today but another month where I will not be pregnant due to no naughty behaviour. im begining to get really tired of being broody

Your cycles seem to be getting really regular Jasmine_Rose! You must be happy about that!

I'm CD 26 today. My temp dropped by to 36.5 this morning (I took it about 10times to be sure). I managed to hold it together whilst I was getting ready for work and eating breakfast. The minute I got into the car the tears started and I couldn't stop the whole way to work. I felt completely overwhelmed by everything today at work and basically didn't get anything done. I still can't bring myself to POAS because I couldn't bear to see a BFN. I know its nothing like what some of you have been through recently but now I feel completely numb.

LucyLu and JennJenn, I hope you are both feeling better and that one of you get your BFP this month. I need some happy news :cry:

KB38 - sorry to hear you had a bad day. I'm so sorry AF is coming your way. I just can't do it anymore. It's how I've been feeling this month and I think I'm just ready to give up. I'm too stressed, too emotional and too obsessed - it's affecting all parts of my life and I'm just not a happy person to be around! :nope: My FF subscription expires on the 9th, so I will give up BBT after this cycle. I'm also giving up on my OPKs as well.

I'm 11dpo today and tested with an IC and it was negative. My chart is very different this month which gives me a lot of hope, but I know I will be crushed again in a few days - I should start my next cycle on Friday or Saturday. Please fell free to take a look!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3225dd

LucyLu - my DH and I had a similar conversation - I'm the psycho b*tch, but he just doesn't understand how important this is to me. We're okay now, but I really have been b*tchy to anyone around me. I'm at 6 months TTC, too and I'm just emotionally tired of this roller coaster!

Jasmine-glad to see your cycles are more normal - hope the metaformin is helping.

The only thing I have to look forward to this week is my monthly Girls Night Out on Friday! This week will be long I am sure!

yeah cycles seem to be balancing out fingers crossed.... touch wood
Im finding wanting a baby really hard too ... just seem to have a none exsistant relationship to have a baby with

Aw JennJenn/KB38 - I can't stop crying at the thought of you both feeling so crappy :cry: . I so wanted it to be your months...life is such a b*tch. Thinking of you both lots and lots :hugs:.

I've turned into a green eyed monster this weekend - have just learnt in the space of 2 days that 2 women I know are expecting babies in September. Outwardly of course I am so happy for them...but inside I am crying as I wish it was me... and I know their dates could have been my due dates, if my body would just wake up and do what it's supposed to :cry:. It's weird as I never begrudge anyone on here for getting a bfp - quite the opposite in fact - it makes me so happy to see it - I guess it's because we are all sharing the difficult TTC part of the journey and we've all seen each other's highs and lows.

I'm still holding out hope you are both still in with a chance until af shows, but if we're still in it next month, does anyone fancy going cold turkey with me on opks and temping? I've honestly gone insane this weekend - I've taken about 5 opks a day for the past few days, desperately egging on a dark test line (which hasn't come yet) - I'm a couple of days late to ovulate now. I wouldn't be surprised if I have prevented it from happening this month due to all the stress I've put me and OH under.

Things are really bad if I feel this low around ovulation time - I usually only feel like this when af is about to show. I'm really sooo sorry to offload :blush:, esp. when you've had such tough days Jenjen and KB... This whole thing is just getting way too much :nope:

I'll go cold turkey with you! I told my girlfriend I plan to BD cd11-cd14 b/c I will ovulate on cd12, cd13 or cd14...and I don't want to know the rest!:wacko:

I just looked at your chart jennjenn - see what you mean. It is looking really like a pregnancy chart and so different from your other cycles. That could have been an implantation dip yesterday couldn't it, in which case it might still be a bit early to pick up a bfp today. Crossing my fingers for you! x

Since most of the high temps were this weekend...I was having a couple of glasses of wine with dinner. So I am not sure if the high temp is related to that.

Hey mmdrago - how are you doing?

Ooh kb - maybe my premonition will come true! That looks really promising - quite different from your previous cycles. can't wait to see your temp tomorrow morning!

I have lots of EWCM but no +opk yet so I think I'm just a couple of days away still. Have been letting it all get on top of me. Haven't been in a great mood for bd'ing - I keep crying at the thought of another bfn/af, which has not been a turn on for OH :wacko: ... and we came to blows last night - he said I need to calm down, was getting psycho and that he was tired of having 'scripted' sex. He's so right. I think I'm especially loony this month the closer ovulation comes, as we are hitting a milestone on 2 counts - it will be half a yr of trying if we don't conceive this month and also our last chance to have a 2011 baby. I know those 2 things don't really matter (and I'm so sorry to moan when some of you have been trying longer) - but I've just built them up in my mind and am just letting it all get me down way too much :cry:

Hope you're all ok. Nice to see you stopping in Mmdrago - hope you are feeling a little happier hun. Are you still very busy with your nursing deg? x

Thanks hun, it's going well. I have 6 more weeks left for this degree (but right back into it after haha)

I know what you mean about the scripted sex. Before my last BFP, it started to feel like that and I had to mentally calm myself down and stop putting so much stress on myself AND the hubby. Even he was feeling the pressure and he's usually a rock about everything. This past cycle I've been mostly hands off, BD whenever, temp when I wake up for it. I have enough to follow my cycle but def not being obsessive like I was before. I would be itching to take a test by now before, so I've definitely calmed down a lot. Not sure if it's because of my mc or not.

Oh I meant to add, this week and next I will be doing clinical rotations at the maternity center. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm really worried that it might affect me mentally/emotionally. I hope it doesn't. Perhaps it will just make me more hopeful? Here's being hopeful to being hopeful! haha.

Aww ladies I'm so sorry!!! I just want to grab u and give u all the biggest hug!! It must be getting really hard for u all! I no if I was still trying I would be losing my mind (I was losing it at 3month!!) All I can say is when ur trying and u get bfn after bfn u start to believe it WONT happen I believed that then bam it just does and u forget about the struggle to get there! Reading what u all put just reminded me of how obsessed I was and its not healthy but the need for a child is the biggest NEED I have ever felt and u ladies feel aswell! Maybe trying the no temping no opk's will help altho the month I got my bfp I didn't use opk's and it drove me mental!! But I was lucky and it happend for me I suppose it may help I'm younger (24) I don't no tbh, I just hope that. In the not so distant future you will all have ur bfp's, maybe it very normal to feel this around the 6 month mark cos u are all feeling this way this month. Hopefully it will pass and the pma will be bk in force! YOU WILL GET YOUR BABIES! Just whether its this month or in 5month (hopefully sooner!!) Just try stay positive ladies its so easy to see when your sat at this side of the fence.. I just want u all to believe in urselfs and ur silly bodies, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to u all!!! :flower:
As for me got my scan on thursday at 10.20am nervous but excited.. Hopefully all will go well I'll update u as soon as I'm home, also got a problem when I was pregnant with jack around 30weeks I started getting a horrid pain in my pelvis groin area it hurt so bad that I could hardly walk and now at 12weeks its started again :( not quite as bad as with jack (yet) but it will so I've got my midwife phoning me at around lunch time to speak about it.. Dunno what they can do tho have any of u mums experienced this or no anything about it? Anyway hope you all ok and massive :hugs: and :kiss: and :dust: been sent ur way!!! XxxxxxxxxX

I am out again this month. I haven't cried. I tried but can't.

LucyLu, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you this month (you too JennJenn) but, if you're still TTC next month, I'll think about going cold turkey with you. I didn't POAS once this month post-ovn anyway.

I am out again this month. I haven't cried. I tried but can't.

LucyLu, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you this month (you too JennJenn) but, if you're still TTC next month, I'll think about going cold turkey with you. I didn't POAS once this month post-ovn anyway.

Sorry to hear KB :growlmad:. For me it is so hard to stay optimistic right now so that is why I want to go cold turkey as well. I'm giving away all my supplies so I am not tempted. My temp was high this morning and so I did an IC and it was BFN. I so wanted a huge chocolate danish for breakfast! :cry:

LucyLu did you ovulate yet?

Stacey - hope the scan goes well! My friend had a simialr problem and it was varicose veins. Apparently there is a big one in the groin area...you might want to check that out!

How is everyone else doing?

Aww ladies I'm so sorry!!! I just want to grab u and give u all the biggest hug!! It must be getting really hard for u all! I no if I was still trying I would be losing my mind (I was losing it at 3month!!) All I can say is when ur trying and u get bfn after bfn u start to believe it WONT happen I believed that then bam it just does and u forget about the struggle to get there! Reading what u all put just reminded me of how obsessed I was and its not healthy but the need for a child is the biggest NEED I have ever felt and u ladies feel aswell! Maybe trying the no temping no opk's will help altho the month I got my bfp I didn't use opk's and it drove me mental!! But I was lucky and it happend for me I suppose it may help I'm younger (24) I don't no tbh, I just hope that. In the not so distant future you will all have ur bfp's, maybe it very normal to feel this around the 6 month mark cos u are all feeling this way this month. Hopefully it will pass and the pma will be bk in force! YOU WILL GET YOUR BABIES! Just whether its this month or in 5month (hopefully sooner!!) Just try stay positive ladies its so easy to see when your sat at this side of the fence.. I just want u all to believe in urselfs and ur silly bodies, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to u all!!! :flower:
As for me got my scan on thursday at 10.20am nervous but excited.. Hopefully all will go well I'll update u as soon as I'm home, also got a problem when I was pregnant with jack around 30weeks I started getting a horrid pain in my pelvis groin area it hurt so bad that I could hardly walk and now at 12weeks its started again :( not quite as bad as with jack (yet) but it will so I've got my midwife phoning me at around lunch time to speak about it.. Dunno what they can do tho have any of u mums experienced this or no anything about it? Anyway hope you all ok and massive :hugs: and :kiss: and :dust: been sent ur way!!! XxxxxxxxxX

Aw you are so lovely :hugs:. Made me cry... again...lol. Hope the pain in your pelvis doesn't get too much worse. Can they give you anything for it? Let us know how the scan goes :happydance:.

Nice to see you stopping in too mmdrago. Sounds like you are being so strong... and sensible about taking things easy. I need to take a leaf out of your book.

:hugs: KB - thinking of you sweet. So sorry you're having to go thru this :nope:

jennjenn - grr on that bfn. I am so hoping it is just a bit early to test. Have you got any symptoms?

My eggy is still AWOL :shrug: - CD 20 now and no positive opk - I've usually ovulated by day 17. Dunno what is going on! I've still got loads of EWCM (have had for a week!) but inclined to take a night off as the pressure is getting me down... we are creeping closer and closer to an xmas due date if we got lucky this month! :haha:... ooh and I am out of opks and nearly out of pre-seed so think I've have been forced into taking a more natural approach lol! I'm getting a bit nervous I am having an annovulatory cycle, and might have to wait it out for next cycle. I wish it wasn't too late to fish my thermometer out the bin!!!!

Well I had my temp drop this morning so it looks like AF is on its way. I ate 2 cherry danishes this morning...:nope: I don't even feel like taking one of the IC.

I am so ready to give up on the OPK and BBT! I almost packed everthing up this morning, maybe I will tonight...

LucyLu - I hope your egg shows up soon!

Sorry ladies I'm just in a blah mood today.

Scan day scan day scan day!!! :happydance: :happydance: just thought I'd remind u girls! Lol I'll be on to update later xxxx

Well ladies I had my scan and my baby was perfect :) I'm actually 13weeks and 3days so need to change my tickers I'm so happy I'm over the moon!! I can't post a post a pic cos laptops been silly but iv put it as my avatar pic so u can all see xxx

Awesome!!! So beautiful! Congratulations for you and the entire family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->