the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Congratulations Jack's Mummy. That's so exciting for you and your family!!!

Was just reading back through the thread. Good luck with your stint in maternity mmdrago. I hope you're ok.
How are you going JennJenn? Hanging in???
and LucyLu, has you ovulated yet? I have read that being highly stressed can delay ovulation so maybe you should run a hot bath and chill???

Thank you kb38! I'm so glad u ladies can be happy for me! Even tho ur going thru such a horrid time! Your all so supportive and I love u all for that!! Thank u! XxxX

Yes how are u all doing? Jenjen did af show? (Hope not!!) :hugs: if it did!! Xx
Lucy have u ovulated yet hun? :hugs: to u too!! Xx
Kb38 is the witch on her way out yet!? Hope so!! :hugs: xx
Jasmine how r u?? So glad ur body is sorting itself out!! :hugs: Xx
Mmdrago hope ur ok hun! Xxx :hugs: xxX

Hello ladies - I've been swamped today with family appointments and just now getting online (meaning I'm at work and surfing the net...lol). No AF yet, but my temp has dropped to my coverline. So I expect it to show any time...a little bummed, but resolved to stop all tracking and see if Mother Nature can take of everything.

KB38 & LucyLu - we're all in for no more BBT, OPK, etc? I am so ready to let it all go. I know it won't be easy, but I think it will make the 2WW more bearable.

My 40+ friend just had her DD and she told me it took her 8 mos to conceive. Since I've been doing it just about 6, that's given me some hope. The next cycle will pretty much put me at Christmas, but I am okay with that.

Stacey - I'm dying to know if it's a girl or boy...could they give you any little hint?

Well I hope everyone else has a GREAT weekend...

Hi jen jen well not too long till I find out the sex.. I'm 13weeks 5days and I'm having my gender scan at 16weekks so that is 2 weeks 2days until scan day!! Xx

Ooh jacksmummy - sorry it's taken me a little while to log back in! Big congratulations to you and the family! I love your avatar. So glad it all went well. Can't wait to know the sex too!

I run out of opks days ago so don't know if I would have had a positive yet, but today my EWCM is finally starting to dry up (lol sorry TMI!) and I've got a really dull ache down there so I'm really hoping I'm finally ovulating today. It's CD 22!!!!! I would usually be nearly half way thru the 2ww by now!...

...Which makes me remember there IS a good side to being so obsessed and knowing your cycle so well. If I wasn't tracking like I was, I would be expecting af in just over a week and would have been getting my hopes up very cruelly when af didn't show!...

...Still having said that, I'm still feeling ready to give up opks now. It's now been a few days without them and I haven't gone stir crazy.

I haven't counted it exactly but if we do manage to conceive this month, I think we would have a due date within a week of Xmas! Maybe this is a sign - all those regular cycles I've been having, and the one time it all goes a bit irregular coincides with Xmas! Lets all go for Xmas/new yr babies!!!! What a fab Xmas present!

R u feeling any better KB? ANy sign of af JennJenn? I'm still hoping you are in with a chance this month hun x

:blush: Haha know I am totally bonkers, but couldn't resist looking up :blush: - ovulation today would give us approx a 17th Dec due date! :haha: :wacko:...

...if it even bloody works this month of course!...

...ooh and I just remembered our little boy was conceived on CD 26 (still have my FF chart from then!), so maybe my eggs improve with cycle length lol!!! - hope so

Hi Jacks mummy congrats on your scan :)
Ive not been about for a bit sorry to hear about Afs and naughty eggs
We will get pregnant each and everyone of us I believe :)

Well AF showed Saturday afternoon, as expected :growlmad:. I've gathered all my TTC supplies and giving them to a friend at work. I just don't want them around the house as a reminder...no more BBT and no more OPK. Bye bye fertility friend. I'll run all my charts and cycle forecasts and then close my account!

My CM is pretty reliable, so I'll just keep watch for that and see what happens. I was at a 5-year old birthday party yesterday and saw 3 of the mom's were expecting. It will be the 4th child for 2 of the moms and the 3rd child for the other. Very depressed after I heard that news.

Then my little one asked if I was pregnant b/c my belly was big!!! :cry::cry: :cry: OMG - guess that is what happens when I eat too many sweets. SO I have resolved to get back into my gym routine and eating healthier. Hopefully those 2 things will help me feel better and I can focus on that instead of TTC.

Thanks for letting me vent...will try to be positive/happy from now on!

I STILL have EWCM today!!!!!! :growlmad:. I AM GOING TO SCREAM :hissy:.

Who'd have thought it hey, that I would ever be sick of the sight of EWCM?! :dohh:

:wave: Jasmine Rose - how r u doing hun?

:hugs: JennJenn - know what you mean about the pregnant ladies! - feels like everyone is announcing pregnancy at the moment! I just want it to happen to one of our little group! - we have all been waiting long enough now. Deffo with you on the back to basics! - lets hope the more relaxed approach works for us x

hi Lucy
Im doing fine got my restart date for uni today and so I know Im going back nov 7th unless Im with bump by then.

That's cool Jasmine_Rose - sorry I can't remember what you said you were studying??? Will you not start it if you are expecting before then? Hope you are! Hope we all are!!!

I am soooo excited today - my CM suddenly looks very NOT fertile (....it's only taken until CD 26 to get there!) ...TMI sorry, but it's a little bit different from the usual post-ov CM - a bit thinner and more lotiony, but definitely not EWCM!! whoop whoop!...

Perhaps it is because my body has given up trying to ovulate, but fingers crossed it did actually happen. I am just happy to finally see a change, even if means this cycle is a write off, I guess it means I am closer to af coming. Lord only knows when that will be - am planning to test no earlier than sat 9th April (if af hasn't arrived by then), as that will be 15 days since the day I had most EWCM. My af would usually be due in 5 days - I'm pretty sure THAT isn't going to happen, due to everything seeming to happen so late this cycle

How is everyone keeping? x

Hi ladies how r u all?
Jenjen so sorry af got u hun!! :( :hugs:
Lucy hope uv finally ovulated and hope this month its finally worked for u hun!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for u!! Surly we are due some new bfp's soon!!
Jasmine good luck with the course but really I'm hoping u dnt go bk!! Due to a small baby of course :)
Anyway just thought I'd let u no I booked my gender scan yesterday its on wednesday 13th april (2weeks today) at 5.10pm! And of course I'll update u as soon as I can!!
Now let's see out of u all who can guess from my avatar pic.... And we will see who was rite in 2weeks xxx

Im studying to be a nurse I took a year off after the 2nd MC to try pull my life back together. but will be back much smaller and fitter hopefully. Ive now lost 17.5lbs since I lost baby pip and Im going to the gym everyday :) who knows about whether a baby will happen as hubby and I arent really up to anything that would get me pregnant and hes not liking me going out to the gym and trying to loose weight

Wow jasmine that's a lot well done u!! Well tell ur hubby to bugger off its ur life and if u want to lose weight for ur own health then he should be supportive! Men urgg sometimes they are just so stupied!! Lol, dnt give up tho u should be really proud of urself and it will make having a baby easier aswell. That's if u can get hubby into bed :( xxxx :hugs: xxxx

Way to go Jasmine! That is so awesome - I've lost only a few pounds as well, but it's helped me feel better about myself and the sex is not just about baby making now. I'm hoping all that energy I used for BBT can be directed towards exercising!

Stacey - so glad your scan is in 2 weeks! In order to make my guess - what day did you ovulate and which days before that did you have sexy sex...:coolio:

Lucy Lu - since you are in the 2WW - I really hope things work out for you.

So glad to be totally off the BBT and OPKs!:happydance:

I am guessing girl Jacksmummy, purely because you said the morning sickness was worse than last time :thumbup:

Jasmine_Rose - that is impressive! Good on you. Hope hubby can be more supportive and understand why it's important to you x

:blush: Um JennJenn - I am a total letdown - I couldn't bear the thought of waiting 2 weeks to know if I ovulated or not, so I'm afraid I bought a thermometer :blush: - I know, how crap am I?! Promise I am not going to start temping again though. I just had to know if my temp looked high enough for me to be in with a chance this month... and luckily it's way over my usual previous pre-ov temps. I'm checking once more tomorrow to see if it wasn't just a random fluke of luck this morning, then I'm going to give it to a mate for safe keeping! There's no way I could temp everyday anyway as OH has banned me from being nutty, so don't think I could sly it past him the mornings! :dohh:

My best mate has just announced she is having her third baby in October. My goodness it was bittersweet when I found out - soooo happy and excited for her, but it is getting harder and harder every pregnancy we hear about. Hope it is our turn soon!

Thanks girls for your support ...loosing weight will definately help in the baby mission I hope just not so sure at the moment I want a new baby...some days I do then others I dont.... mixed emotions really...but hey if we do anything Im not using any protection so if I get preggy I do...Im hoping when we go on holiday we might do some potential baby making lol
On the cycle front Im on day 33 and no sign of AF yet .... although ive started the way I do getting hotter at night when Im trying to sleep
Im going to ladies day at Aintree Race course next week so you can guarantee AFs just waiting to strike then lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->