the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Jasmine - i feel exactly the same way you do :flower:. I'm enjoying life as it is and the thought of a 3rd child is scary. Other days all I do is window shop for maternity clothes online!!! :blush:

We're definitely TTC but I'm not getting my hopes up like before - hence no more BBT, OPK and fertility friend.

Have fun @ ladies day - sounds like a blast!

Well jenjen the month I got pregnant we did the deed everyday from day af finished all the way up to ov on ovulation day and for 3days after sooooo it really could be either tbh! Also did it every position so I am clueless as to pink or blue! My instinct is swaying to girl BUT it could be that I would like a little girl this time that is making me think like that we will find out soon :) x

Ohhh me too! It must be a girl!

It's so nice to hear you all sounding more positive again. I'm still temping and will start opks tomorrow. As much as I don't want to, I have to. My doctor wants to see six consecutive cycles of BBT etc before she'll do any other investigations. This will be month 6 so I've booked an apt to see her on 19/4.

Am CD 12 today but no sign of o'n pending. I'm kind of hoping I don't o this month as I can't bear another BFN at the moment - sounds ridiculous I know but I'm just not in a good head space right now. I am crying all the time and fighting with OH (me instigating) about nothing. I have actually secretly been thinking about giving up on ttc because I can't keep putting myself through this but then our house feels so empty.

It feels worse this week because some of our closest friends who told us on Boxing Day that they were going to start ttc for their second have just announced that they are pregnant. I was and am really happy for them because they are so excited but, at the first opportunity, locked myself in the bathroom and cried uncontrollably. I just don't know what's wrong with me. We are having a celebratory breakfast tomorrow for them and, try as hard as I can, I can't will myself to go. OH is really upset with me and says we can't alienate ourselves from our friends which I know is true.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent. You are the only ones who know what I am going through and I can't tell you how much it means to me to know you're around so thank you xx

Hello Jacksmummy long time so c hun hows things oooooh i love ur picky xxxx

well my tickers wrong as I am starting on day 36 of my cycle and Im still waiting for AF thinking seem a little better with hubby this wkend so maybe if i can get AF over with I might get to make a baby

:hugs: KB38 - sorry you are having such a hard time hun. It will happen - just keep telling yourself it will happen, some just have a longer wait than others, which is infuriating at the time, but just think when you are holding your bump and little baby, you'll look back on this stressful time and think how far in the past it seems. :flower:

Jasmine_Rose - did you definitely not bd at all in fertile time?... Missing bd and all! :winkwink:

nope lucy we didnt do the deed at all .... and YAY today Af arrived so Im back on day 1 woop woop so you never know may get to try this month

Hay ladies i no im really late joining the group but hope i still can.

We already have a lil girl she is three soon. it took 4months to concive her. second month ttc bd'd randomly last month and after a 47 day cycle and 1 poas af came. bd'd everyday this time apart from 2 nights right at the start dh was ill :( 36 days into this cycle now not going to even poas untill af due so 16th errrrrrr so long driving me mad.

1 of my friends is going to have a baby anyday now, my brother-in-law and his gf just got pg and so has my cousin after 12months trying so all this baby stuff with out my bfp is a bit annoying as happy as i am for them.

not feeling anything apart from today like af is comeing really hope not.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone!!
Wantnumber2 welcome :wave: and anyone is welcome here!! I hope this month is ur month hun but if not there are loads of ladies here in the same boat, obviously as u can probably see I was lucky enough to get my bfp on month 3 but most of the ladies here are on month 6-7 and what a lovely bunch they are!! I love them all! Enjoy and post anything u want whenever u want!! Xx
Clairmichael HI!! Glad u see u bk here!! How u doing hun? Missed u!! Xx
Lucy what cd u on now? I'm rooting for u xx
Jasmine hope u get to try this month and yey for af lol xx
Kb38 have u ovulated yet? Xx
Jenjen hope ur feeling ok how's ur cycle going? Xx
Well as for me I'm feeling ok! And just waiting on my gender scan next wednesday :) its dragging!! Ah well not long now! Hope ur all ok speak soon xxxx

Ps I no its really early but I've started feeling baby moving :happydance: at first I thought it was all in my head but its defo not at all!! Its only tiny light little movements but I can defo feel it just thought I'd let u all no xx

Ohh that is sooo exciting Jacksmummy! They say you feel it earlier the second time don't they?

I think we might have struck lucky this month!!!!!!...

...I almost daren't write it for fear of jinxing it, but I've been dying to share since the weekend :blush:. I think I'm only about 12 DPO, but could be a couple of days behind that really due to my dodgy cycle. I tested on Monday and got a very faint line - could have still been an evap really, but it definitely had colour, and not just a grey shadow like the last evap I got. I really wasn't going to test, but I've had such definite symptoms - I never had any of this this early on with our son... I feel mildly nauseous all day long, and esp. when I'm hungry and I have a foul taste in my mouth all the time, which is giving me deja-vous from the last pregnancy. I'm cramping lots which is making me nervous that af is coming, but have a fair bit of CM :blush: - which I NEVER have when af is on its way.

I daren't even test again for fear of seeing a faint line still - or worse still no line at all - and obsessing over chemicals etc etc! - I can't really believe it is finally happening so am a bit in denial, although the symptoms are quite unmistakable this time.

Our little boy is 18 months today as well so quite an exciting milestone. I can't believe where the time has gone :shrug:

Welcome wantnumber2! - lots of baby dust to you - hope your TTC journey is short and sweet! - everyone is so lovely in this group, so lots of support x

thanks for the welcome jacks mummy and lucy lu i was going to join the other day but spent a few day reading most of your posts.
lucy lu all of your symptoms sound like mine last time so im keeping my fx'ed for you.
sorry to go on lol but i just wondered if any of you ladies had even been sure u were pg and got a bfn anyway because with my first i was sure and did about 6 test (when i was) 5 in england all different and 1 in america (holiday woop woop) and they all said bfn then when i was 8weeks 1 i did and bang bfp. really hope it dosent happen this time cos i was so sure (and right) it made me sad but also made me think i was mad

OMG lucy!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :test: :test: :test: god damn u women all the bloody sticks uv pee'd on over the last 6month!!! Haha what's 1 more to add to the mix??!!! :haha: oh iv now got my fingers well and truly crossed for u!!!!! I no that awful feeling of what if it dosnt show up and its all in my head! I felt like that but the relief u feel when u see that 2nd line again oh please test again haha I'm a crazy lady, and yea I'd heard u feel it earlier with 2nd and its true for me I felt jack first when I was 17weeks so only a few weeks early xxxx

Aw bless u JM. Made me laugh! - I know - I am totally nutty! - all those sticks I've pee'd on and I've not been at work today so had the whole day to go out and buy some and I just didn't even feel tempted. I think I have managed to convince myself without a line that I really am pregnant, and I'm so scared of my hopes being shattered with a bfn!...Tiredness has set in in a major way since I posted earlier - dunno if that is also another true symptom or me just being lazy lol! I'm still sooo crampy, but every time I go to the loo, half expecting to see af, there's just more CM (sorry tmi there!)

...I'm working all day tomorrow so won't get a chance to buy sticks then either - promise I will buy some on Friday tho and put u out of your misery one way or the other lol!

Wow 17wks is early for the first time too - you have some little movers in there! x

PS. I'm also in a foul mood (which is just weird cos I'm obviously also feeling really excited and hopeful!) - is that a symptom?! - so angry with a few things at work and it's making me irrationally tearful. My bosses are tossers!

OMG Lucy Lu I am so excited for you! I really, really genuinely hope this is your month. After everything you went through last month, it would make it all worth it. Wait to test. If you're feeling positive, the last thing you need is a false BFN. Sending lots and lots of baby dust your way xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome wantnumber2!

Hi Jack's mummy, I am CD16 but haven't had a positive opk or temp rise yet so don't think I've o'd. I think I stressed myself out this month and thinking may end up a non-o'n month.

Ok u probably all know me too well by now (given my essays lol)! - course I was never gonna wait till tmrw - curiosity got the better of me an hr ago and I've nipped home in my lunch break and.....

:bfp: :dance: :headspin: :yipee: :wohoo:

It's lighter than the control line but still a definite positive.

and I ran out of opks before I ovulated - wow, so maybe they do have a really negative impact - I wouldn't say I relaxed at all after that, but given the late ovulation, I just kind of gave up expecting it this month! - maybe there really is something to be said for putting less stress on yourself. Hang in there KB38 - fingers crossed late ovulation means bfp for you too! Your message was so sweet hun x

How are you doing JennJenn/Jasmine-Rose? - maybe our group's luck is about to change. Hoping this is the start of a series of Xmas/new year bfps! Lots of hugs and baby dust to you all. I am soooo routing for you all. Cross your fingers for me that this little one sticks as well.

I gotta go back to work - soooo busy there and I am never gonna concentrate now!

And it is gonna be a near Xmas baby!! Poor OH :haha:

Wow Lucy I leave you all for a few days and come back to a BFP how exciting !!!! fingers crossed

Wow jacks mummy I felt my 2nd baby dead early too I think its coz ur more aware of what the movements feel like

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->