the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

LucyLu - Congrats! I am so happy for you - really! I think it is awesome news and I hope it's smooth sailing. :happydance::happydance:

KB38 - sorry to hear about your crappy weekend! How did it go? I know it's very difficult - I can't even say congrats when I hear of someone new is preggie - except for the ladies here. I feel so much closer and connected with this Madhouse Crew! :wacko:

I'm cd13 and we've been BD the last 2 nights - only 3 more to go. I am feeling so free and relaxed this month, I am hoping it will come soon. Not sure when I will ovulate though - CM seems to be hanging out!!! :winkwink:

Welcome back old and welcome new Madhouse Crew Members!

JasmineRose - sorry AF came, but I hope all else is going well with you. I've actually made it back to the gym regularly and even started lifting weights for my flabby arms - LOL.
JM - can't wait to find out the results of the scan. What names are you considering? :cloud9: great news about the little bean moving around!

:happydance: :happydance: :dance: :dance: :happydance: :happydance: CONGRATULATIONS lucy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG YEYYYYYYY I've been checking in loads since yesterday knowing u would test early hehe and I new it would be a bfp!!!! OMG yey!!! So happy for u!! Well that's both me and u that didn't get a positive opk the month we got pregnant! Oooooh have u told DH? Congrats again! Now u have got the awful 1st tri sickness and tiredness to go thru but its worth every second! Fingers crossed its a very sticky beany!! Lots of love and hugs!!!!! Xxx
Jenjen we have decided defiantly if its a girl on evelyn grace but she will be called evie from the day she is born and for a boy its either harry edward or george edward (I think) haha but the girls name is definite x

Also lucy what will ur due date be? Must be very close to xmas day?? Oh that lovely, my little sisters bday is exactly 1week before xmas and she loves it! Love the xmas tree been up and everyone always been so happy! So don't be too down about due date xx

Aw thanks everyone and that gave me a huge grin to see the thread name Jacksmummy - you are so sweet. I told OH the other day and showed him the shadow line to which he squinted and said, 'for god sake, stop peeing on sticks - have you no patience?!' Just waiting for him to come home now to show him the bolder line, although I did text him earlier and tell him, so he knows. I am so excited about the Xmas thing - maybe I am mad, as OH is a bit nervous about having a baby around that time, but I just think what a lovely Xmas gift for us. Only thing I worry about is being away from our little man on Xmas day, but I think the odds are still stacked against that...hmm have I just jinxed it?! Due date from af is 9th Dec - but I think it's more like a week after that going by EWCM and how I got such a faint line on Monday.

Terrified of the sickness - hope I don't sound ungrateful ladies - but it's getting stronger and stronger every day - didn't have any sickness with our little man until 7 weeks along. I'm only worried because of work - I have 4 stand up presentations to my clients in front of an audience of 30 to do between now and mid June and so much prep still for all of them. They couldn't have come at a worse time. V nervous as I these will be the first I have done since Sept 2009 because of being off on maternity leave. What will I do if I need to chuck up in the middle of them lol?!!! Of course still over the moon it's happened now, just wish we could win the lottery and pack in work! I don't like my job much at the mo! -can you tell?!

JennJenn - it seems the relaxed approach and no opks is the way forward so rooting for you this month hun!

Love all those names Jacksmummy. Can't wait to hear your news about the scan next week!

Gotta stop with the essays - sorry ladies - tell me to shut up - I'm too much of a chatterbox but I really don't wanna offend anyone with my rambling - know how tough it is to keep hearing about pregnant women when you're waiting for that bfp xx

Well I'm just over the moon for u! I just shows the other ladies it does happen when u least expect it! U must be thrilled! U gotta get a new ticker now :) maybe ur having a little girl if u feel more sick this time u never no eh?! Try ginger biccies if u feel really sick they helped me xx

hay ladies how have you all been? im really starting to feel strange not sure if its a good thing or if im ill tho!! im getting cramping, headache, back pain, weeing loads, feeling sicky and today im having really bad hot flushes im having to have a wash every couple of hours (tmi ish) i no some of them sound good but refuse to get my hopes up!! what do you all think????

last cycle 47 days so testing on the 16th if af dosent show b4.

Wantnumber2 all those things sound good! Just keep ur fingers crossed and see how it goes over the next few days :) fingers crossed for u! Xxxx

love the names Jacks mummy
and congrats again lucy
dont worry Jen I wasnt expecting anything but AF because I hadnt had any naughty stuff at all last month...
this month I am determined to get hubby into bed and try and get a BFP we are staying in a hotel for hubbys 40th bday next wkend and Im thinking by then I should be nearing day 14 if I ov like a general person.

:hugs:
love the names Jacks mummy
and congrats again lucy
dont worry Jen I wasnt expecting anything but AF because I hadnt had any naughty stuff at all last month...
this month I am determined to get hubby into bed and try and get a BFP we are staying in a hotel for hubbys 40th bday next wkend and Im thinking by then I should be nearing day 14 if I ov like a general person.

:happydance: for :sex: JR!!! What sort of cycle day have you ovulated the last couple of cycles? it's been fairly regular hasn't it? So exciting to hear you are going to be trying again!

JennJenn - so good you are sounding so much more chilled. Sounds like your friend that conceived on cycle 8 has really reassured you. I am so rooting for you and KB this week - hoping your appointment with the gynae isn't really needed KB!

I can't believe I would ever be of the mind where I would agree trying less hard gets that bfp. I'm not saying we had any less sex, but I stopped doing crazy things like shoving a pillow under my bum this month and having sex in the 'best' positions. on the other hand, it could just have been that eggs or sperm the previous cycles just weren't quite right for one reason or another and it just never would have happened until this cycle anyway. Who knows :shrug:

Wantnumber2 - that is sounding very positive hun. Fingers crossed for you x

Love the ticker lucy :D hope everyone is doing ok today, I've got a bloody ear infection I actually got it yesterday in my left ear and was in a lot of pain but went to the docs and she gave me pregnancy safe antibiotics and my ear seemed to clear up pretty quick but then my right ear started to hurt and I've woken up this morning and I'm not in much pain just my right ear is blocked so can't hear anything and I'm really dizzy!!! Its doing my head in!! Also had a crappy cold for over a week now so not feeling great when really I should be bk to feeling great being in 2tri! Ah well hopefully it will go off by tmoro as I'm going out for a meal with about 16friends to a new restaurant (red hot world buffet) and dnt wanna feel like poo.. Hope everyone else is feeling a lot healthier than me :haha: ..... 5days till my gender scan :happydance: I just can't wait to see my baby again xxx

Gosh everyone's chatty today!!!! The BFP must have cheerred us all up!

I'm CD18 and still no positive opk. I've never o'd past CD 17 at the very latest so not really sure what's going on. What day do you think you o'd this month LucyLu? I need something to give me hope that I am not going to have an anovulatory month this month.

I know - it's funny how one BFP gets us all talking! :yipee:

KB38 - On Fertility Friend - I read that you can miss a +OPK if you don't test at the right time. The last couple times I did it - I would only get a + in the PM. I always tested in the AM and at 6pm when I got home from work. Most every time it was negative the morning of and the morning after. So I mostly relied on CM and BBT to see if I ovulated. I don't remember all what you are doing, but don't let the OPK be the "One Sign". It might be worth you investing it Clear Blue's fertility monitor...I know they are pricey, but I've heard good things about them. I hope you doctor can help rather sooner than later. Do you mind me asking how old you are?

I definitely think something is wrong with my CM. When I first started BBT - it was so noticeable and unmistakable. Now I feel mostly sticky or creamy but not the EWCM...I've stopped taking the allergy medicine as that was drying me up, so now I think I'll have to start Robitussin and see if that helps. I keep forgetting to use the preseed...we get going and I don't remember until it too late :dohh:

Well ladies - have a great weekend - JasmineRose - start early on the BD and get your husband in there for some practice trys!!! :happydance: He can't complain about that!

Hi JennJenn, I am 32 turning 33 in November so probably a bit late for my first baby but I'll get there. I was wondering if I'd missed by opk but I'm still temping this month too for my drs appointment and haven't had a temp rise like normal either. Also my CM has been really patchy which is not usual so pretty sure I haven't o'd yet.

I hurt my back quite badly early this month and was on strong pain killers for about a week. Its mostly resolved now but I'm wondering if that has disrupted my cycle. I've also had a really stressful month at work and have been working quite late which means I'm not eating/sleeping/exercising like I normally do so all in all probably not ideal ttc conditions. I'm going to try to turn things around this weekend. I have to work for about 2.5 hours this afternoon and have the inlaws visiting tomorrow but other than that am going to try to chill out.

I have to share this. OH told me not to worry as the longer it takes to ovulate, the more time my uterus has to prepare for our baby. Absolutely not based on anything substantive but is kinda sweet to say (and if LucyLu is anything to go by maybe not entirely inaccurate ;-) ).

Here's a link to my chart if anyone's interested. It doesn't show anything yet: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32d121 but hopefully it will soon!

Have a great weekend and LucyLu I hope your little bean is getting nice and comfortable.

hay ladies dh begged me to poas last night becauce i have been feeling so bad so this morning i did and got a BFP going to do another tomoz so we arnt letting it sink in yet really incase..... but it was really clear as bright as the test window. i might just be a little bit mega happy already lol hope its right. babydust to you all. xxx

As for me I am excited to be wanting to try again our relationship is unfortunately still not great but hopefully with time things will improve and if we spend some intimate time together it might help its not like we have any major real problems. I think my cycle has been quite normalish I think although I havent been temping Im planning to just do stuff and see what happens... if it happens it happens

thank you so much jasmine_rose. wishing you all the best to and sending loads of babydust. xx

Ah wantnumber2 CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance: :dance: :happydance: well the thread seems to be getting luckier!! I wonder who is next??! Its like waiting for a bus all of a sudden they all arrive at once :D well congrats!
Jasmine me and my oh had a really bad time last year for a few month for no real reason just wasn't getting on I thought maybe that was it but I wasn't giving up that easily and now we are better than ever, just keep working at it I think losing the 2 pregnancys may of had a bad affect on ur relationship, but one day u will have that baby together and all will be happy again :) good luck hun!!
How is everyone else today??? XxxX

Im excited going to my friends baby shower meal tomorrow and Ive made her a nappy cake so I cant wait for her to see it :)

Congratulations wantnumber2!!! You and OH must be so happy. It's nice to hear that he's so involved.

Hang in there Jasmine_Rose. TTC puts so much extra pressure on even the strongest relationship, let alone what you've been through. I'm sure if you have faith in each other and what you're trying to do, you'll pull through. And the idea of getting away for some uninterupted one-on-one time can't hurt either. BTW what is a nappy cake?

I'm CD 20 today and still no positive opk but I've had lots of period-like cramps today. It's never happened to me before around o'n but who knows. OH and I agreed to DTD every other day rather than every day this month to take the pressure off but I'm caving. I so badly want to catch this month's egg....

How are you feeling Jacks Mummy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->