the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

hi kb im good thanks hun just counting the days until wednesday! went out for a lovely meal last nite with 15 friends so that was lovely :) also a nappy cake is a (are u from america?) if so i think u call them dipers??a diper cake :haha: i bet that is amazing jasmine! could u post a pic? xxx

Heres a piccy of the nappy cake Ive made for my friend it has cellophane and ribbons on it now but i havent taken a recent pic of it but basically its made up of nappys or dipers got some baby products in it some baby socks baby grows and blankets. Oh and on the top I originally made her wedding cake topper so Ive made a new topper with her and her hubby on and this time she has a bump :)

Im back from the meal so Ive added a piccy of my friend with her nappy cake

Attachments

• IMG_1380.jpg
    IMG_1380.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1451.jpg
    IMG_1451.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 2
Wow time flies, sorry have not been around - work has been majorly busy and has sort of taken some of my mind off ttc. Still in my absence I have still gone poas mad - can't change some things I guess :)

Lucylu - so happy for you, it's always great to hear of one of the gang's successes.

JM - Bet you're so excited re the scan, I can't believe how fast that time has gone, lovely scan picture :)

JR - Am loving the nappy cake, such a fun idea - glad to read you're getting sorted re your course and crossing fingers for you and your hubby's time away. I am on a similar path, have book a short break to help relieve some of the ttc pressures and get back to reconnecting and having fun. Hopefully it'll work for both of us.

Hope all of you are doing great, I've missed being a part of the group, I hope you don't mind me coming back? xxx

squeshie why would we mind u coming bk its lovely to hear from u! glad to hear r ok hun and hope have a lovely break with OH, and hopefully come bk pregnant :) weve just had a BBQ as the weather has been sooooooooooo nice :D hehe has everyone had a nice weekend?? xx

Hi Squeshie
Good to see you about. Im really looking forward to hubbys bday party on Saturday and our stay in the hotel. who knows whether ov will happen about then but some practice will do us some good lol

Hiya ladies - wow so much posting and we went off to the seaside for the weekend so I missed it all! Had a great weekend - this sudden sunny weather is lurvely isn't it?!!! (for anyone UK-based!)

JR - that cake is impressive - you should go pro! Hope you and OH will get things back on track - TTC is hard enough, without dealing with losses on top of that. It's your hols soon isn't it? Bet that will be a lovely break and chance to have some really close time x

Hi Jacksmummy - sorry to hear you've been feeling rough! Hope you're over the worst of it now so you can enjoy second tri! Btw what is your due date since they changed your dates in the scan?

KB - I ran out of opks about CD 20, had peak EWCM on CD 22 and EWCM disappeared altogether on CD 26 I think - so I reckon ov happened some time between CD 22 and 26... so hang in there! Maybe your body will keep trying. R u getting much EWCM? I don't know if this is a total fluke but our DS was also a long cycle baby - definitely conceived on CD 26 (based on temping and opks) - all those CD 17-18 cycles I had this time around and we go and conceive on a dodgy long cycle AGAIN - so maybe your OH has a point! Beginning to wonder if my eggs are not fully 'baked' lol if they pop out early/on time! Still rooting for you - hang in there hun! I reckon JennJenn has a point too - have you had any near positive opks yet? Some months I totally would have missed my positive opks surge if I wasn't checking 10 times a day lol!

How are you doing JennJenn? How many DPO are you now at a guess? x

Hi Squeshie! Nice to see you stopping by. How are you doing hun?

wantnumber2! - Big congrats hun!!!!!

God, I gotta go to work grr. bye bye. Beanie all good here I hope - still getting nausea but I get it in bouts - in between times, I am like 'eek, hope everything is still ok!'. Our toddler kicked me in the stomach over the weekend so I gotta be more careful about keeping his legs away from that area! This TTC and pregnancy lark is such a waiting game isn't it?! It sounds so negative but am trying to stay level headed about the fact that we are not in the clear yet, but also so excited! ...And still partly in disbelief I think xx

The nappy cake looks sensational JR. I love it!

I'm from Australia JM so nappy is the right word. Just had never heard of it before. I should start a business here before it takes off ;-)

Well girls, guess what, I had a positive opk this morning - finally! I am so excited (it's actually ridiculous when I look at it rationally) as I really, seriously thought I'd either missed it or was going to have an anovulatory month. I was just checking back through my charts and I seem to ovulate on the day I get a positive opk so who knows, I could be o'ing now! I wish OH would hurry up and get home. He's working late tonight of all nights. Grrrrr..........

hey lucy glad uv had a nice weekend!! the weather has been lovely! hope it stays this way and we have a nice summer. my due date is the 26th september now but still could change at 20week scan, and dnt worrie too much bout ur little one kicking u my little boy has jumped on me while iv been laying down and his head is hight with my belly and hes always running into me haha i did panic at first and i tell him not to cos he will hurt baby and he trys bless but boys are just abit rough im sure beany will be fine!
kb YEY for ovulation!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK with bedding tnite :haha: make sure u get him good!! anyway gotta go pick out a new carpet now (we are decorating the whole house before baby arrives :)) xxx

hay ladies thank you all so much :) did another test yesterday morning bfp 2-3 weeks so it 4-5 weeks. went doctors today and comformed so just waiting for all the midwife stuff now. i cant quite belive i joined here then found out we were pregnant the next week. sadly my brother-in-laws gf lost there baby last night at nearly 3 months so im feeling a bit insensative for even being pregnant but no 1 no's yet not looking foward to telling them tho :( just hopeing they will be stronge together at this sad time.

Wantnumber2 sorry for your brother in laws gf! But glad all is going well for u! My poor friend fell pregnant 3weeks after me and she lost hers last week so I'm feeling horrid for just been pregnant when she isn't, but all will work out in the end.
Jasmine so jealous of ur holiday :haha: not long now :) xx

KB38 - glad to hear you got your + OPK! I'm DTD every other day as well since I'm not BBT. I really hope your time comes soon! I'm sending all my baby dust to you! :dust:

I'm CD17, so I probably ovulated last Thurs/Fri. DTD cd11, cd12, cd14 and cd16. I can ovulate anywhere btw cd12 and cd14.

WN2 - congrats on the BFP! Hope all goes well with you!

JM - can't wait to hear the scan results; will it be real time via iphone or do you have post from home?

JR - so jealous you're going to Cyprus! DH and I are trying to decide if we do a family trip or just the 2 of us...A lot will depend if I ever get a BFP. Love the diaper cake - I made one for my best friend 3 years ago! They are very cute and functional!

LucyLu - keep us posted and so happy for you! :happydance:

So don't want to work today! Oh well - such is life!

Jenjen I will post as soon as I'm out via blackberry :D it should be around 5.30pm uk time. Today is going to draaaaaaaggggg :haha: altho my living room is being decorated and re-carpeted today, my oh is a decorator so he painted yesterday and just has to gloss the woodwork and doors today then the carpet goes down so I'm hoping this will make the day go quicker! Hope everyone is ok today xxx

Good luck today JM.

I think I'm officially back in the 2ww wait again so JennJenn, we can wait it out together. I really hope you get your BFP this month and can put all this stress behind you! When is af due for you? Assuming I'm right about o'n y'day, think I'm due Easter Sunday.

Who's up next to ovulate?

Hi everyone!
Sorry to have been off the radar for so long, but we moved house at the end of Feb and only got the internet installed a week ago.
Hope everything is going well for everyone! Congrats LucyLu :happydance:! I haven't had time to read through all the posts I have missed but I shall try and catch up quickly.
My 20 week scan is next Thursday which is very exciting.
I was born with a small hole in my heart, so we are having extra scans, including a scan on the baby's heart this Friday in London. My heart doesn't affect me at all so I'm not worried, getting extra scans can only be a good thing!
Anyway, it's great to be back on here with you all.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to any who need it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nice to see you nelly

oooo hope tomorrows scan goes well JM

all those hitting the 2ww goodluck.

today is the day :happydance: :happydance: was really hard sleeping last night :haha: i will be glad to finally know then i may get some sleep. anyway i will update when i know the flavour xxxx

WAITING WAITING WAITING for JM's scan results - sooooo excited! Hope he or she is healthy!!!!

:happydance:

Hey NellyO - with all your scans do you know if it is a boy or girl?

My youngest DD had the same issue with her heart - there were 2 tiny, tiny holes. They didn't find it until after she was born but by 2 months they were gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->