the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Good luck today JM.

I think I'm officially back in the 2ww wait again so JennJenn, we can wait it out together. I really hope you get your BFP this month and can put all this stress behind you! When is af due for you? Assuming I'm right about o'n y'day, think I'm due Easter Sunday.

Who's up next to ovulate?

My AF is due Good Friday! So we are right there together! :kiss:

Hello everyone!

I wanted to check in to all you lovely girls and see how you're doing!

I'm so so happy for you Nellyo and Lucylu and anybody else that I may have missed??!!!! AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work girls lol :sex:

Stacey - hope scan goes fabulously for you - i'm staying team yellow for now!

just sending lots of love, luck and happy thoughts to you all - I'm doing well at the mo and time is flying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone!

I wanted to check in to all you lovely girls and see how you're doing!

I'm so so happy for you Nellyo and Lucylu and anybody else that I may have missed??!!!! AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work girls lol :sex:

Stacey - hope scan goes fabulously for you - i'm staying team yellow for now!

just sending lots of love, luck and happy thoughts to you all - I'm doing well at the mo and time is flying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL we're trying our hardest to get eggie and spermy to meet...:happydance:

hey ladies well the scan went perfect and baby was healthy and we are on team :pink: i am soooooooooooooooooo HAPPY :happydance: :happydance: :cloud9: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she is perfect and her name will be evie xxxx

Aw Jacksmummy!!!!!! - yay - I am welling up! Soooo excited for you! A beautiful little girl!

Hi Nelly and Curly - lovely to see you stopping in. Hope you are both well. How was the wedding curly? Hope you are enjoying married life! Thanks for your congrats x

JennJenn/KB38 - sending you lots of good vibes and baby dust for the 2ww!! Lets have some Easter bunny bfps!

All ok here - feeling really tired all the time, but sickness has subsided a lot today, which is good but also I start worrying then that things aren't quite right! eek - just got to play the waiting game i guess! Have been doing it the past few months! Got to phone the dr to make an appointment really - have been dragging my heels

Nice to see everyone's posts - speak soon x

LOL Jennjenn hehe! :haha:

Lucylu - Our wedding was so beautiful thank you for asking! We had such a wonderful day and then I was surprised to be taken to Paris for 4 days! Was lovely! Hotel was amazing and we were upgraded both on the Eurostar and in the hotel! FAB!
Call that doc!

love xxxx

Awww lovely news Jacks mummy :happydance:, so happy for you!

Curly, congrats on getting married! Did you find out the sex? Two of my friends are 7 months pregnant and both decided to let it be a surprise, but I'm far too impatient. Roll on next Thursday!

Jennjenn- Glad to hear your dd's heart healed and is fine. My hole never closed but it is so small and makes no real difference to my life. Apparently my baby only has a 3% increased chance of having a hole too, so I'm not particularly worried. Our appointment for the fetal heart scan is tomorrow at 12, I'll be so relieved to get it done. Fingers crossed it's good news, as it's in London we're planning on making a nice day of it, having some lunch and maybe even popping into Mothercare on Oxford street!

xxxxx

thanks everyone im still so excited and cant quite believe how lucky i am to get what i want both times!! nellyo i bet if u ask real nice they will tell u the sex of ur baby! it only takes a second if baby is being good, obviously i paid for mine so they had to be really sure before telling us but it still only took her about 5mins to confirm girl. i really would advise a private scan for anyone even if u dnt want to no the sex maybe a 4d one as they as so much nicer than the hospital ones its so relaxing and they have a big flat screen tv that they show baby on. and soft music playing in the background. also it was the first time i heard my babys heartbeat as they didnt do that at 12week and only seen midwife once weeks ago! (seeing her on tue)
congrats curly on ur wedding hope all was perfect for u hunny!!
thanks lucy it will be ur turn before u no it :) are u going to find out aswell??? x
jenjen and kb38 i really hope that the luck we have had run over to u!! x
jasmine are u looking forward to this weekend with hubby? hope u ovulate!!!!! x

ps nellyo hope all is perfect with ur little babys heart tmoro!! fingers crossed! xx

cONGRATS ON YOUR BABY GIRL jm How exciting !!! hope everyone is doing well I am looking forward to this weekend and it looks like builders have finished and I will have a bedroom soon so im very very excited

thanks jasmine! and thanks for making me pink in ur siggy hehe i love it xx

Good luck tmrw Nelly! - can't wait to hear how it goes.

Loving the signature Jacksmummy!

I have just bloody worked until 10pm and have to work on my 'day off' tmrw - I get a day off in lieu anyway so I suppose that's good - I can save up more of my hols to bolt on the front of maternity leave later this year. So bloody stressed and p*ssed off with this p*ssing company!!!!!!!

...I started worrying today about the impact all this will have on the baby...then realised I haven't felt sick for 2 days and feel totally normal and unpregnant today...so crazily went out and bought another test to reassure myself - the test line is bold as anything so that's a relief. Gotta chill about work tho - it is sooo not important.

We're gonna stay team yellow Jacksmummy - my OH is adamant - I think it's probably for the best as well - we're only planning on having one more child so I so would love a little girl this time. I'm scared that if they told me boy in the scan, I might have a few moments disappointment. That's so awful to say I know - but if they put a baby boy in my arms at the birth and that's the first I know of him, I will be so over the moon and the sex won't matter at all when I'm holding our son in my arms.... we are soooo having another boy I'm sure - OH's family don't do girls lol! - last one was 32 years ago!

Jen/KB - how is 2ww going? Are you keeping busy? x

hi lucy wow on staying team :yellow: thats amazing :D i would love to think that if i had another that i could stay team yellow as il have one of each so it wont matter to me what the sex is. and dnt feel bad for feeling the way u do about gender ALOT of ladies in 2nd tri worrie about the same i was trying to tell myself i was having another boy so i didnt feel any sort of dissapointment at all when they told me, i no that sounds awful dosnt it?! urgg it makes me angry that i could even be slighty dissapointed to be having a baby whatever that baby may be. i think its natural to want one of each tbh, did u find out with ur little man? cant believe how exciting it will be when u tell us ur in labour we will all be climbing the walls for an update :haha:
also dnt stress about not feeling sick most ladies in first tri dont get sick until 6-7weeks!! stop stressing woman!! lol
good luck today nellyo xxx

I know I'm a bit behind but congratulations JM.

I'm CD 25 today and FF still hasn't confirmed ov'n. I'm still sure it was on CD21 as I had a positive opk that day and my cm dried up then. My temp is a bit up and down but I'm hoping that another high temp tomorrow will help.

In case you haven't worked out, I'm stressing incessantly again this month. I've eaten so many little easter eggs. I had to stop myself poas this morning. In my mind, I knew it was ridiculous to test so early but I so badly wanted to. My drs appointment is on Tuesday and I'm hoping she'll refer me to a fertility dr. I'll do about anything at this stage. DH is out tonight and I'm stir crazy.

FF confirmed my o'vn day as CD21 this morning. I am trying my hardest not to symptom spot but y'day my nipples were so sensitive and this morning my boobs are killing me. Fingers crossed. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Well this is going to sound strange but my boobs have gone huge so Im guessing thats a sign that ovulation is near but if it is then finally Bd is happening YAY !!!! TMI alert:sex: has happened YAY its a long shot but theres the slightiest chance more than other months that I could get pregnant AHHHHHH!!!! Im excited ok I need to chill it was only once lol

YEY!! to both kb38 on ovulation!! and jasmine on the :sex: and possible ovulation!!! woop woop fingers crossed for u both and jasmine keep at it if u can :D xx

Sensibly I know it is still too early but this morning I was shopping for easter eggs and had overwhelming nausea at the smell of chocolate (my favourite thing in the world). It lasted for about two hours but has gone now. My nipples are still sensitive but not as much as yesterday. I am really, really tired too. Lucky for the long weekend for Easter this weekend! Does anyone have anything exciting planned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->