the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

i dunno kb38 i started feeling sick VERY soon after conception i kept waking thru the nite feeling sick but thought it had to be in my head cos i was only about 4-5dpo lol but i was so u just never no hun... i really hope so :D any other symptoms? x

Hi JM, lots of symptoms, intermittent CM creamy, CP really high (which is unusual for me post-o), the nausea today (which is gone now), heartburn after I eat (which I never normally have) and just feeling so completely exhausted its not funny. I just dont know if any of them are real. I'm trying not to get my hopes up as I know if I do, I'll be even more devastated if I don't get a BFP this month. A week until AF is due so half way through the TWW.

ooo KB sounding promising.....

Hubby had his 40th bday party yesterday it was great fun not had anymore Bding occuring so who knows now but guess still lots of time. felt really achey like Im die on so im guessing ovulation pains either that or Im going to have a short cycle and come on as Ive had 14 day cycles before hmmmmm the female body how annoying lol

glad hubby had a good party jasmine, lets hope for ovulation and not af on cd14!! and try get some sexy time in :haha: it only takes once :D good luck!
how is everyone else?
lucy??
jenjen??
nellyo??
anyone lol??
me im fine feeling quite good at the moment apart from the spd but im coping with that. it was a very exciting moment for me last nite as evie kicked properly for the first time it been feeling little taps and like tickles but she was kicking properly quite low down just under my belly button i cant want for another few weeks to pass so i can feel her all the time :) 17weeks today!! seems to be going really quick!
hope ur all alrite ladies xxx

Hey all,
Scan on Friday went fine. Heart appears strong and normal which is a relief. Didn't find out the sex though as they really needed to focus on the heart. They zoomed straight in so we didn't even get a glimpse. But the heart was beating well and we could see the four chambers so clearly which was cool!
We ended up going to Mamas and Papas off Oxford street where I fell in love with all the baby furniture and clothes! Think we're gonna be oderingf most of our nursery from there now.
Not long till Thursday and our 20 week scan. Can't wait to find out the sex.:happydance: I have an inkling it's a girl but one of my sisters is adamant it's a boy. We shall have to wait and see. I really wish I could wait like you LucyLu but I am far tooo excited and need to know before I burst!
Jacks mummy-That's great about little Evie kicking! I have been feeling little flutters the last couple of weeks but no full on kicks just yet.
Hope everyone else is well and happy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Ladies - CD24 & just hangin' out these last few days of my 2WW... AF should arrive on Friday. No preggie symptoms - just PMS - bitchy all the time and eating everything in sight!

LucyLu - how are you?
NellyO - glad to know everything is well with the scan and I am so excited for the next one!

KB - hope this is your month! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

JasmineRose - keep us updated; sounds like you had a productie weekend! :happydance:

JM - so exciting Evie is kicking up a storm. Of course it always happens when you're trying to sleep - :sleep: LOL

Had to take my minivan in for repairs - wondering how much that will cost!!! It's old and just seems to be in the shop every 6 months :growlmad: !!

glad to hear everyones doing ok. If i want to really try this month could do with moving things along but my house is a tip since the builders and so much to do Im going to sleep as soon as I hit my bed. How exciting Evie Kicking xx

Hiya girls! KB - that is sounding very promising! Fingers crossed hun. Don't write it off yet jennjenn - I honestly had no symptoms at all pre-af with our little boy.

Glad scan went well Nelly. Not long to go till 20wks and finding out the sex. I am not patient really - OH is just so adamant that he doesn't want to find out, i just think we have to go with his decision, since it's so important to him. I know it's the best thing really - but if he turned round in the scan and said 'go on then', I would be shouting at them to tell us the sex there and then! I'm thinking it's a little boy at the moment - maybe all these old wives' tales are nothing and it is such early days, but my M/S is really faint really - I feel exactly like I did with our little boy - a little bit crappy but not enough to stop me from doing anything. Who knows tho?! I'm more tired than last time, but I am older, more unfit and doing an unrealistic part time job and looking after a toddler, so think that's less about the gender of the baby lol!

So excting about the kicking JM! - can't wait to get to there!

Fingers crossed its ov coming JR, but not just today! x

hi ladies how is everyone doing any updates? kb jen jen?? how u doing lucy? jasmine have u ovulated? nellyo im looking forward to tmoros news :) what time is u scan at? xx

Hey guys :)
Back from my holidays and feeling much better about things - JR - it's amazing what some sun can do :) Unluckily though, I was in my tww whilst away so am not thinking this month will result in a bfp (stupidly testing the night I returned 12dpo and got two bfns - why wouldn't one do? Argggh :D) - like Jenn I feel the signs of AF approaching.

Wow you've all been so busy :)

Glad re the positive ovulations :) It is extremely annoying having erratic cycles.

And super glad for JM re the news of a girl :) And the name is very pretty! THe kicking must be awesome too.

Nelly - so glad that your scan went well too. Great taste btw - some of the things in M&Ps are so sweet :)

Fingers crossed KB - those signs seems to point in the right direction xxx

Hope everyone is enjoying the sun, thanks for having me back xxx

I am so glad to hear that everyone is doing so well! I really hope AF doesn't get you JennJenn or Squeshie! Well, I went to my GP yesterday about how long this is taking. She is not concerned at all. She said that because I'm young and healthy and she's I've already had had my ovaries, tubes etc checked she can't refer me to a fertility centre until I've been ttc for 9 months. So it's back to the drawing board for me. She told me to keep temping and charting. I got home and cried for about an hour. I've had a really bad day today so I guess I just have to get over it! Otherwise it's going to be a miserable few months.

I tested this morning (9DPO) which is silly I know but I just really wanted to know. BFN. I know its still early and that it is really unlikely that I'd have a positive result this early but I'm still pretty sure that I'm out for this month. I still have intermittently sore bsts and have had some nausea in the middle of the night but I've been really stressed at work so I think its probably related to that. Sorry to be such a downer. I just felt really disappointed after yesterday and needed to get it out. The worst thing with all of this is that I am noticing how much it is affecting my confidence at work. Weird. Oh well, I'm sure after lots of chocolate this weekend I'll feel heaps better!

KB - you're not being silly, noone really tells you how hard this ttc stuff really is. Let yourself cry, better than holding it in! 9dpo - rarely shows a BFP so you're not out yet! I'd say try not stress yourself out but since I have been on this journey I know that is useless advice. Still I would say hang out with some friends, try to have time off and think about other things, that's really helped me. Plus we're here xxx

i agree with squeshie! ur not out yet hunny and im really sorry ur feeling so down!! dnt be sorry for letting it all out that what we are all here for the good times and the bad. all i can say is try get some 'me' time nice hot bath some yummy choccies and a good chick flick!! but dont ever feel silly for crying hun i bet not one lady in the madhouse can say she hasnt cried thru the ttc process!! lots of :hugs: to u!! xx

Hello Ladies - just had an all around hard day yesterday. Age is a big factor when TTC especially when over 40. Well I turned 41 yesterday and the last thing I wanted to hear was happy birthday. It was just another BIG REMINDER that I am getting older and the likelihood of getting pregnant decreases as each day passes. :sad2: I don’t really care to celebrate my birthday and haven’t for the last 4-5 yrs. It’s just not polite to tell co-workers to shut the f*** up, but I wanted to! :gun:

AF is supposed to start tomorrow and that was another reason yesterday was harder than usual. I guess I’m still in a bad mood!:grr: I guess I need a good cry to release all these emotions!

KB38 - I've had all those same symptoms for the past 5-6 months and like clockwork AF would show. Apparently many symptoms are both pre-AF and pregnancy. I'm hoping a few shots of tequila will reset my brain - I hate feeling so down :wine:

Aw Kb/JennJenn :hugs:. Was so rooting for you both. I don't want to give you false hope KB, and obviously I'm not totally sure of ovulation day this month, but I think my first bfp happened on 10 DPO and even then it was dodgy - the line came up just outside of 10 mins and was sooo faint, so hang in there - it might still be. Hope you both don't have to wait too much longer - TTC is so cruel.

I want to say happy birthday JennJenn but don't want to p*ss you off hun! Will just say hope OH and your DD's made it a special day for you x

Hi Squeshie! - glad you had nice hols.

I am sooo relieved tonight - have completed one of my presentations I was stressing about...so only 3 more to go. Work is still totally manic but I think it's with everyone on hols, we're all spread a bit thinly. Glad the bank holiday weekend is here - we have lots of family things planned so should be fun and a nice wind down.

Happy Easter to everyone! x

Hi everyone, thank you for your support. I am feeling heaps better today. I am 11 DPO and although I tested again yesterday (still BFN) I am not going to test again until Mon (AF due on Sunday). My temperature is still up today so I am still holding up a glimmer of hope but either way, it is what it is I suppose. I don't want to ruin my weekend and everyone else's by being miserable. We have 5 days because ANZAC day is on Tuesday so it's extra exciting.

I hope you're still AF free JennJenn but, if not, I hope the tequilla hits the spot!

Congrats on your presentation LucyLu. I hope the other three run just as smoothly. It must be so hard to stay focused on work at the moment. How are you feeling btw? You too JM.

Squeshie, where are you at cycle wise?

Have a very happy easter xx

Hello :)

It's hard not stress cycle wise - I am on cd28 - not sign of Af as of yet - a few grumbles in that direction though methinks... Tested bfn on what I think was 12dpo but could of been 10 or even 11 9it was cd 25 - so I think I am out this month. Trying to stay relaxed about it but finding it hard ;) Might join Jenn on that tequila on my friend's birthday tomorrow if RTD shows her mug!

Fingers crossed for you KB :)

Great stuff on your presentation Lucy, enjoy your relaxing time x

Hope everyone else has nice things planned for the bank holiday!

Well I caved and bought a dollar store pregnancy test and it was BFN - which I pretty much expected, but I just needed to confirm! :sad1: AF will probably start later today. I promised DH a little BD tonight, so I hope it holds off until then.

I'm out of tequila, so I'll substitute vodka...anyone have good cocktail ideas. I usually mix with fresca or cranberry juice. I prefer fruity...

I have a busy weekend planned since it is Easter and I need to make up the Easter baskets, etc. Hope all of you have a good weekend and Happy Easter! :flower:

KB38 - this is for you! :dust::dust::dust:

Hello :)

It's hard not stress cycle wise - I am on cd28 - not sign of Af as of yet - a few grumbles in that direction though methinks... Tested bfn on what I think was 12dpo but could of been 10 or even 11 9it was cd 25 - so I think I am out this month. Trying to stay relaxed about it but finding it hard ;) Might join Jenn on that tequila on my friend's birthday tomorrow if RTD shows her mug!

Fingers crossed for you KB :)

Great stuff on your presentation Lucy, enjoy your relaxing time x

Hope everyone else has nice things planned for the bank holiday!

Squeshi - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...:dust: :dust: :dust:
Just so tired of the disappointment...feel like giving up.

hi ladies sorry about the bfn's ladies!!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :flower:
jenjen i love the cocktail 'sex on the beach' which is vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry and fresh orange with loads of ice its sooooo yummy!!!!!!! lol making me want it now with all this hot hot hot weather we have been having here in the uk!! :D
lucy well done on the work front :) when u hoping to have finished the other 3? good luck hunny, how u feeling? any sickness kicking in? tiredness?
well im good ladies im loving the hot weather been out with jack all day at a petting farm close to where i live for lunch then been too see some friends, not sure what tmoro holds but easter sunday we are cooking a big roast dinner for family :D and a small easter egg hunt for the kids in the garden which im hoping the kiddies will enjoy, anyway im babbling on and on so i will shut up haha everything seems fine with little evie she is still kicking away just want them to be more frequent and stronger! oh i forgot me and jack are making easter buns and a easter cake tmoro il post some piccies for u ladies tmoro :D hope everyone else is having a brill bank holiday weekend xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->