the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hiya all Ive been busy sorting out my house now that the builders have finished todays mission is wardrobe building followed by a night out with the girls. I think ov has happened as lots of egg white occured this week although we havent done anything since the day before hubbys party which as a bit early for conceiving and now I think its getting a bit late but the relationships really just not at the point were Bding happens that often... but oh well also had a sickly week as I had the most awful trapped wind which killed for a whole day and night followed by a week of being awfully snappy and narky maybe PMT is coming early

Sorry to hear that Squeshie and JennJenn - enjoy your cocktails JennJenn!

KB - still crossing my fingers for you. That temp is a good sign. Keep us posted x

How many days ahead of ov do you reckon you bd'd JR? U never know! Hope you enjoyed your night out and let you hair down! x

Sounds like you are keeping busy JM! We had OH's family round yesterday and they all sooo know I'm pregnant - we had a bbq and everyone was drinking all day, and they kept teasing me. I haven't hardly drunk at all though since I stopped breastfeeding last summer so I don't see why there is all the speculating now all of a sudden!

Sickness has stepped up a notch. Still not chucking up luckily, but feeling really grotty, esp. in the mornings. Before now, I'd been able to get the sicky feeling to go away if I ate something but that's no longer working... anyways, it's reassuring to have it - hopefully it means babby is doing well. I didn't get sick with DS until another week on from now so a little different to last time

It depends when ov happened Lucy it was bding was day 13 of cycle and ov happened or happening currently Im now day 20. I know Im really not trying hard to conceive but Im trying not to get too bothered by it...if it happens it happens

Hi all,
Hope you're all enjoying the Easter weekend. Can't believe how warm England has been the last week. It's great bbq weather!
We had our 20 week scan and everything is fine. Also we are on team :blue:!
I am one of four daughters and therefore have a very girly background so this is very exciting news for my family, especially my dad! My husband is one of 2 sons so I think his family were hoping for a girl but maybe next time!

Hope ttc is going well for everyone, and that you are all keeping positive. I'm a firm believer in everything happening for a reason and when it's supposed to.
Anyway have a great Easter everyone, eat plenty of chocolate and enjoy the sunshine!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww congrats on ur :blue: bump little boys are amazing!! :cloud9: ooh well im :pink: and you are :blue: one of each :) lol are u happy its a boy? or were u not botherd at all?
lucy my sickness kicked in around 6week hun and started fading out at about 13weeks hopfully u wont actually be sick just feel it!
jasmine enjoy ur nite out and u never no u may of ovulated abit earlier than u think xxx

Big congrats NellyO - so exciting you know it's a boy!

Haha JM - can you tell I am gender-speculating?! - getting the bug now what with u and Nelly finding out the sex at the scans! - sorry to ask as I'm sure you must have mentioned already, but did you physically throw up during M/S with Evie?

JR - that is a sensible approach - wish I could be more laid back sometimes x

Well I caved and bought a dollar store pregnancy test and it was BFN - which I pretty much expected, but I just needed to confirm! :sad1: AF will probably start later today. I promised DH a little BD tonight, so I hope it holds off until then.

I'm out of tequila, so I'll substitute vodka...anyone have good cocktail ideas. I usually mix with fresca or cranberry juice. I prefer fruity...

I have a busy weekend planned since it is Easter and I need to make up the Easter baskets, etc. Hope all of you have a good weekend and Happy Easter! :flower:

KB38 - this is for you! :dust::dust::dust:

Sorry about the bfn Jenn, it is pants! So disheartening at times.

Re the drink, you have mentioned two ingredients of my absolute fave cocktail - cosmopolitan - 1 Measure Vodka (the flavoured kind can jazz it up further :D), 1 Measure Cointreau or triple sec - orange liqueur basically,
1 Measure Cranberry Juice and mixed with 0.5 Measure Lime Juice in a cold glass - yummy! :wine:
x

Hi all,
Hope you're all enjoying the Easter weekend. Can't believe how warm England has been the last week. It's great bbq weather!
We had our 20 week scan and everything is fine. Also we are on team :blue:!
I am one of four daughters and therefore have a very girly background so this is very exciting news for my family, especially my dad! My husband is one of 2 sons so I think his family were hoping for a girl but maybe next time!

Hope ttc is going well for everyone, and that you are all keeping positive. I'm a firm believer in everything happening for a reason and when it's supposed to.
Anyway have a great Easter everyone, eat plenty of chocolate and enjoy the sunshine!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Nelly :) x

So cd31, no Af as of yet - seemed to have had a bit of a bug yesterday - some symptoms but unsure as to whether or not they're in my head iykwim! Won't test until Thursday (unless AF comes at least!) as am not home til then and am determined not to buy any more hpts when i have some at home. Until then I have been googling - damn me, trying not to get overly optimistic about things :)

good luck squeshie! how long are ur cycles normally? sounds good to me :) your very good for not buying a test id of been at the shop straite away LOL i wasted sooooooo much money on hpt's now i spend it on baby clothes :) lol i bought my pram yesterday i didnt want a brand new one cos they cost so much money and i didnt use my pram with my son as much as i would of liked to so i remember thinking that the £450 i spent on it was such a waste so i bought i 2nd hand on on ebay and i got the whole travel system for £49!!!! i couldnt actually believe it :) iv posted a pic what do u think ladies? however i may of saved loads on that but her room is going to cost a fortune! ive picked a very expencive range il post some pics later to see what u think xx

Attachments

• my pram.jpg
    my pram.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 3
Good luck Squeshie! Hope af stays away! Rooting for you hun. Wonder how KB is getting on too x

That's fab Jackmummy - such a bargain! So remember what you mean about spending a fortune on the first travel system. With hindsight, I should have bought a double buggy the first time around, but at the best that would have looked a little strange with LO sitting in it on his own, and at worst, really could have tempted fate!

Anyone heard from mmdrago or Shinona recently? Hope they are both doing ok x

hi lucy no not heard from either of them, i hope they are ok too! maybe they both just need some time away from this after what happend poor ladies :(
how r u lucy? hows ur son did he love easter? hope uv had a lovely weekend x
well ladies this is the nursey theme we have picked tell me honestly what u think! x

Attachments

• moses basket.jpg
    moses basket.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 3
  • evies bedding.jpg
    evies bedding.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 4
  • evies curtains.jpg
    evies curtains.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 24
  • evies cushions.jpg
    evies cushions.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 24
Well I caved and bought some fancy clearblue digitals things and the first one didn't bloody work (excuse my french!) - faulty expensive things! The timer thingiebob didn't appear and the screen stayed blank.
Anyhoo, took another test and a tentative yay as - pregnant - 1-2 weeks popped up - eeek. Am happy obviously but eeeeek, kinda scared after last time. Sorry it's all been about me, how's everyone else doing? xxx

Loving the nursery theme JM and the cute pram! Evie is one lucky lady :)

:) Thanks Jenn, am trying to not worry as much and just try to go with it this time! DH is also quietly happy, we're both trying not to get too excited, it's hard though! :)

I totally understand...I'll keep thinking happy thoughts for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->