the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Well trying not to lower the tone but feeling really depressed today.. probably the downer from drinking but the realisation that its nearly may and I was pregnant this time last year has kicked in... so sorry to be the miserable one..

JR you're not lowering the tone at all, and there's absolutely no need to apologise for feeling what you're feeling - a massive hug for you, cause I know sometimes people around you don't realise that you need looking after too? Sometimes it's important to feel sad when you feel sad but also think about all the things you've done, realised or how you've grown since last year. I know it doesn't make it better but hopefully you'll realise that you are amazing and just need some tlc. x I hope Tuesday is brighter x

congratulations squeshie!! so happy for u sweetie!! :D totally desereved!! :happydance: x
and jasmine im so sorry ur feeling so down darling :hugs: all i no is that u are one amazing women to be so supportive of all us pregnant ladies after so much loss in ur life! i also think u just need a big hug and some tlc like squeshie said, pls dnt ever feel bad for being sad that is what we are all here for! just let it all out and i no one day u will get ur forever baby and u will be a fab mummy again lots of love hun xxx

having choccy icecream so feel better again now. i love all my friends getting good news feel like i know you all xxxx

Congratulations Squeshie that's fabulous news!!! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that your little bean sticks.

I love the nursery theme JM, it's so very, very cute!

I'm out again this month, af arrived as expected on Sunday. I can't really explain how I feel because, basically, I don't feel anything. I'm trying just to go with it and not think too much about it because if I do, I know I'll be inconsolable so instead am trying to look forward to next month.

I'm back girls! Congrats to all the new BFPS!! Can I come and join you in first tri? :hugs:

BFP.jpg

Got mine yesterday!

hi ladies glad ur feeling abit better jasmine :) and kb38 i am so sorry af got u!! :hugs: what have u tried while ttc have u tried conceive plus or pre seed? i started taking pregnacare conception the month i got pregnant, maybe try that? i dnt no just trying to think.. poor u hunny!! :hugs:
katie that is amazing new sweetie!! so so happy for u! its so weird that i can be so sad for one person and so happy for another all in the same minute
anyway ladies hope everyone is having a lovely time xx

Congrats Katie on your BFP sorry about AF KB lots of baby wishes for next month

Wow what mixed news! Katie - that is fab! Wondered how you were getting on. Was thinking about all our ladies we haven't heard from for a little while!!! Is amazing news! Does it look like the odd long cycles you've had were just driven by coming off the pill now?! So you will have to tell them in your new job that you'll be off soon lol?! How is it going btw?

Squeshie!!!!!! Big congrats lovely! - so happy it has happened for you. Lots of sticky dust and hope you can relax a bit more as the time passes. What are your due dates ladies? Must be right around new year! How exciting.

Wow, we are getting some bfps coming through at the moment! Keep positive KB, JennJenn and JR - sounds like we are having a run of bfps so bet yours are right around the corner! Sorry to hear you've been feeling low JR - and ditto to what JM said. Ur always so supportive and it's lovely to read your posts - don't feel ever like you can't vent when you're feeling low. That is what we are all here for! Hope ur ok KB - take care, and keep us posted on how you're doing. Hope you have lots to keep you distracted over the next few days and to pass the time quickly. Hope I don't say the wrong things - I am not always very eloquent - but just wanted to let you all know I'm thinking of you and hugs from me xxx

Thanks Lucy, trying to relax as it is early days, edd should be 30 December so nice NY present :) x

Hiya Girls
I think Ive picked up a bug... far to long for it to be a hangover now being attacked by nausea blurrrrrgh hate it couldnt even put the fork in my mouth yesterday so hoping to feel better very soon

JR - that is no fun! I hope you are feeling better soon! :hugs: How is the house coming along? Have you got everything organized?

Katie - congrats on the BFP! :thumbup:

I am really happy for all the mums-to-be!:kiss:

JR - Love the new room - especially the furniture and wall paper! It's lovely and I really like your style! We just went through a big remodel last year - kitchen & living areas. We're hoping to do the bathrooms this fall. I'll post a link tomorrow from my work computer...I can't find anything on our home computer.

I saw your signature line and you are right - there aren't many of us left! So hopefully our turns will come!!!

wow JR - you have been busy! It's looking lovely in the photos. Hope u feel better soon x

DS and I are feeling sorry for ourselves - M/S stepped up a notch last week - I didn't feel this sick last time, so it's a bit of a new thing for me (sorry not complaining, just adjusting!). DS has been awake on and off since 3am and is suffering with teething! He spent the early hrs wriggling round our bed and kicking me in the stomach eek! Poor little boy is in so much pain by the sounds of his cries. It's my day off today so we're just settling down to a nap for a bit. House is a tip but I think we need this more than cleaning lol!

Hope everyone's well x

wow JR your house looks lovely! bet that was hard work to be around!!!! my hallway is a complete rite off at the moment the celing if half missing due to some leaky pipes from the bathroom above and half the carpet is missing so now walking on concrete but hopefully all will be fixed and redecorated by this time next week as i cant cope lol
ooh lucy sounds like me! could be a little girly in there! poor little baby boy with his teething jack sufferd quite bad with his back teeth but it will pass just make sure u give him calpol and something to put on his gums i used calgel with jack which was ok xx

Thanks all

CD 24 Well after a yucky blurrrgh start to the day I managed to paint some of my new bedroom and after putting up a sheet of wallpaper I decided that sis in law will have to come help again. This has to be the longest hangover ever we are on wednesday and I went out saturday and still getting bits were I really feel sick my beloved Tuna has be cast aside as I cant eat it and coffee became unbearable today... oh the joys I have decided that it must be hormonal and its part of my cycle... I refuse to think pregnancy its impossible when only naughty once this month..

Are you sure you don't have food poisoning, salmonella or something else like that? I've heard horror stories...I hope you feel better soon.

Jasmine Rose Here's something to do while you are down and out...

https://cid-af56480c45e6cd40.photos.live.com/albums.aspx

This is a link to our family albums. My husband is from Ukraine, so we post all pictures online so his mom and aunt can see what we have been doing, etc. The pictures for our home remodel are here as well as everything else. Feel free to look at whatever you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->