the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hiya Jen
I dont think its an actual bug as Im not being ill just being hit with waves of dizzy nausea I think if it was a bug Id be actually ill by now. Just be hormonal prob coz Im due to have AF soon
I love your piccys America homes are so nice

Thanks - it is a little smaller than the average but we have a pool which is a must when you live in Texas and have kids! It's actually the perfect size as it is easy to clean and the utility bills are reasonable.

Will you be testing in 3 days? I noticed your ticker...

I plan not to test and just leave it... if I am pregnant Id rather not know for a long time yet.

Jasmine, you must have the patience of a saint with that remodel - I'm going mad with 3 rooms being painted and sanded 'cause of the mess! The new living room looks lovely though, I love the colour of the curtains - my new bedding is a shade lighter. Gorgeous colour! The whole thing looks lovely x

Jenn - envious of the pool, though must admit it probably fits Dallas weather far better than Manchester weather! :)

There's something about spring that does make the home improvement bug so contagious isn't there? :)

Hi girls

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I needed some time away but feeling much more like myself now. Hubby and I went through a bad patch too, which was down to how awful I was feeling but we are back to our usual good form now too. Ds is just a gem (still) and is so much fun at the moment.

I have only lost about 8lbs, which is a lot less than I'd wanted to lose by this point but I have been doing a lot of running. I've also started taking agnus castus and B vitamins so hoping that all these things will help us with getting a bfp come June. We are moving house at the end of May so we'll be getting on with the bd-ing once we're in our new place.

LucyLu, Katie and Squeshie, I am so delighted for you all. Wonderful, wonderful news!!

JM, congrats on the pinkness. I love the name!!

Nelly, congrats on the boy - I only have a sister so like yours, my dad was absolutely delighted with ds came along. He feels much less outnumbered now!

JR, just had a nosey at your photos - love the extension!
I will try and pop in much more often now to see how you are all doing.
xx

Hey Jenn,

I'm feeling positive atm, still kinda nervous and trying to not get to excited, I think I will once we get to see that a baby is there - the scans if you know what I mean?

How are you doing?

Shinona it's good to see you back and that you're fighting fit :) x

Shinona - welcome back! Great job on the weight loss - I think I found 5 of the pounds you lost :dohh: So it's back to focusing on my diet and exercising! I did make it to the gym last night but hardly broke a sweat. :growlmad:

Squeshie - glad you're doing well.

So is everyone excited for the wedding tomorrow?

So excited, Jen! And thanks for the welcome back btw. I'm baking scones and empire biscuits tonight and my mum is coming to mine for 8am. We shall be drinking tea, eating home baking and watching the whole thing with our tiaras on!

Have you worked out your royal wedding name yet? Lord or Lady, first name is one of your grandparents' names, surname is your first pet's name hyphenated with the name of the street you grew up on. I'm Lady Martha Brander-Crocus. :haha:
xx

Haha love it Shinona! I am Lady Angela Ginger-Holt then! Nice to see you stopping in. Well done on the weight loss - nearly half a stone isn't bad going!

I am so looking forward to this wedding! I didn't think i had an ounce of national pride... but I'm finding out with this that I must be a total royalist! - I am totally caught up in the hype! I'm so excited about seeing the dress. Really sad I know. Think I must get a life after tomorrow! Is it all the news are going on about in the States as well JennJenn?

Love your pics JennJenn - I am so nosey :blush:

U could be JR! - it only takes once! If not though, hope the bug is over soon. Sickness is horrible.

How are you feeling Squeshie? Any symptoms yet?

Well, better go, just thought I'd come on and say hi!

...ooh forgot to say I finally got the pregnancy confirmed by dr today - well, it was a 2min appointment and pretty pointless really - but she'll go and book the scan now, so hopefully we'll get a date through on that soon. Might not have to wait until I'm properly 12wks as well, as she counted the due date from my LMP, and I'm pretty sure ovulation was around a week late the cycle we conceived - so my ticker is a week behind where LMP dates say I should be.

Lady Edna Isla-Endsleigh or using the other Nans name Lady Willomena Isla-Endsleigh

CD 25 really yucky cramps today so at a guess I think Im getting a really normalish cycle this month and AF is looming... sick feeling sicky YUCK

Yeah - it's pretty popular here as well. But we've had some real bad weather in the South so most of the news is filled with all the tornado deaths and damage. Very sad.

I'll be glad to see what her dress! She seems to be more modern/classic so I am sure her dress will be gorgeous.

Yeah - it's pretty popular here as well. But we've had some real bad weather in the South so most of the news is filled with all the tornado deaths and damage. Very sad.

I guess that kind of puts into perspective how crazy all the hype is around the wedding. OH has just gone out with DS as he's had enough of watching it on the tv! :haha:...sadly I am still sat here watching with bated breath :blush:

hi ladies havnt had chance to look thru all the posts but just wanted to no who watched the wedding? i thought kate looked beautiful and they looked so in love i think she will be pregnant soon :) what u all doing today?x

hi ladies havnt had chance to look thru all the posts but just wanted to no who watched the wedding? i thought kate looked beautiful and they looked so in love i think she will be pregnant soon :) what u all doing today?x

I reckon so, and we will all end up having babies more or less the same age as the future king or queen! :haha:. Funny to think of them having the same ttc worries and gripes as us! :haha:

I loved her dress! Bet there will be loads of copies now!

I watched it too! I thought she looked gorgeous. Sigh....

cd27
well still not feeling great at all not liking this cycle in a way hoping for AF to come so I can get it over with and start again I hate feeling so sicky. Think my ticker will revert back to day one again soon maybe they should fix it so tickers keep going till you stop them grrrr

Hope you're feeling better JR :)

Also watched the wedding and thought she looked lovely :) I loved the dress, so Grace Kelly!

Symptoms wise - a few - main one being bloated (yuk) and a few kinda cramps, tender breasts, occasional slight sicky feeling. Different to last time, which is a good thing I'm hoping. How are you all - having a good long weekend? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->