the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Started laser hair removal today and boy it hurt! I found a good price and decided to go ahead and start...I really didn't want to start until this fall or after I had kid #3.

Jacksmummy - will any hair grow back if I end up getting pregnant?

Hi ladies how is everyone?
Jenjen hair removal isn't my area but if the hair is removed properly then it should never grow bk and hair that grows in pregnancy is hormonal and falls out as soon as the hormones go after birth, I've got extra hair on my belly and I hate it but I just have to leave it alone or it won't fall out after lol x
Jasmine how r u feeling now? Did af show? X
Lucy can't believe ur 7weeks already nearly 8! How r u feeling? How's the sickness? X
Kb38 how r u hun? Where are u in ur cycle now? GL! X
Squeshie how u feeling chick? X
Can't actually believe I'm nearly 20weeks!!! Half way there crazy... Time just seems to be flying! Got my 20week scan on the 17th may I'll be nearly 22weeks I think my then but hey I'm not too botherd just can't wait to see her again! Anyway speak to u all soon!!! XxxxX

congrats on the 19 weeks cant believe how quickly lots of our gang will have babies...
Af is not here yet I think im day 31 other than having cramps on sat which i thought was AF nothings happened but not unusual for me. Im feeling alot better some of the sickiness what ever it was has gone

Wow JR - u really could be pregnant hun! - esp. if the cramps have come and gone. Good to hear you're feeling a bit better.

So exciting you will get to see Evie again soon! I've felt dog rough since Easter Jacksmummy! - I keep going to bed really early, not so much cos I'm tired, but more cos when i'm flat on my back or sleeping I don't feel so sick! It is a nice reassurance to have M/S, but it's just been hard with work. I sent a miserable email to my bosses today saying I'm working too much. I don't feel like they are supporting our team at all well at the moment. We're all working silly hrs! Have made a decision that after this baby, I am not going back into my current department, if they won't move me, I think I will look for a new job. I'm tired of it always being such a effort. I work so hard, and I never feel like there's any let up or enough thanks for it anymore! Was in tears today with my mum but trying to keep calm and rational and realise that it's hormones making me not deal with things as well as usual!... eek sorry essay again.

Hope you're all well and enjoyed the long weekend x

Well today I am CD12 and I had some cramping yesterday and a little this morning on my left side...I think i might be getting ready to ovulate. I've never really felt these pains before, so maybe this means it's a good egg that's getting ready to be released!

LucyLu - glad to hear you are getting your rest - that is the best thing for you right now. Sorry your work is so stressful - I had a really bad boss the last time. He was executive management - the Chief Audit Executive and I almost told him to f*** off. I probably would have been terminated immediately even though I was 7 months pregnant. Needless to say I did not go back after my maternity leave. Sticking it out the last 2 months were the worst!

JM - glad you have another scan! Is time going by fast? I can't believe you're halfway there!

JR - glad to hear you are feeling better.

I'm depressed and getting fat - got to get my act together!

Me too JennJenn. I've put on sooo much weight and I feel just plain awful. Nothing I do is cheering me up :sad1:.

I'm CD 11 or 12 today I can't really remember. I'm pretty indifferent about it all at the moment. I have been forgetting to take my temps some mornings and haven't started opks yet. I had a little bit of cramping and some EWCM y'day so am thinking I'll probably ovulate again soon too.

Fingers crossed that you've been lucky this month JR. Keep us updated. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so yucky LucyLu. It makes it worse when you feel awful about work too. I'm glad to hear you're doing well too JM. Can't wait to see more piccies of little Evie and I really can't believe you're already 20 weeks :happydance:. It's gone sooo fast!

CD 33
sorry to hear so many of you feeling down Im feeling surprisingly happy ...odd as AF shud be due although my emotions have been up and down... I lost 6lbs this week shocking for pre AF week no pre pmt bloat this week for me :)

cd 35
How are you all doing you seem to be quiet ... Im off out tonight so looking forward to funny times with my sis in law

hi jasmine hope u have a fab nite tnite :) enjoy!! cd 35!! omg when u gunna take a test lol? good luck hun i hope that somehow u are pregnant i really do!
everyone else how r u guys??? im so tired rite now im typing this and falling asleep Zzzzzzzzzzz so if there are any mistakes im sorry haha
im fine btw just getting big now and starting to struggle with little things like bending down and lifting my son and i keep waking up on my belly which isnt nice! and evie dosnt like it either as she goes nuts if there is any pressure on her :haha: OH had his arm laid over my belly this morning and she was just kicking his arm over and over until he took it off then she stopped! already bossing us about!
anyway must go sleep ladies im soooooooooooo sleepy nite nite to u all!
and some updates would be nice :D :flower: and :hugs: to anyone that needs one xx

Sorry I've been a bit quiet JR. I have been feeling really down and haven't really had much to say but I still have my fingers crossed for you. I'm CD 15 today. I had a positive opk tonight so I guess o'n is due within the next couple of days. I'm actually thinking about having a month off this month. DH tells me I'm just prolonging my own agony as this might be our month but I'm in such a negative frame of mind. I really don't think so. I've put on almost 10kgs since my wedding last September, mostly from emotionally eating in the last three or so months so none of my clothes fit now and I feel down right awful. I need to get myself on to a diet but am so lacking in motivation. How are you going JennJenn? Anyone else nearing o'n this month?

cd 36
I had a lovely night out . I tested on monday and got a negative JM so not testing again just waiting for AF as im sure it will turn up at mo im loosing weight like mad lost 6lbs last wk and 7lbs so far this week offical Weigh in day is not till wednesday so pre AF bloat not getting me yet...no idea why all of a sudden im loosing so much weight either

KB so sorry to hear your feeling low. it will get better Ive had times when Ive been in such a dark place you'll find the light and we ur friends are here to help :)

Ladies where are u all? Hope ur all ok??? Jasmine still no af??? Kb38 sorry ur feeling so down my darling :hugs: there is nothing I can say to make u feel better but I'm here if u want to chat :hugs:
Anyway I'm 20weeks today :) :) yey!! Haha
I really hope ur all ok I'm slightly worried as ur all been so quiet!!!
XxxxX

Hey KB38 - sorry things are so tough for you right now. I'm happily depressed (smiling about it) right now - I can talk about it with my friends and not internalize it so much. So I'm a little better but still not motivated to start working out again or eat better! I'm cd 18 so in a few more days I'll be eating everything in sight and become a royal b*tch - I just hate these emotional swings and need to shake myself out of it. I plan to get on the scale tomorrow - :dohh: YIKES! It didn't help that i had a diet coke and danish for breakfast :growlmad:

My husband has a certifiaction exam on June 4th, so I am basically doing everything solo with the girls. It's part of the problem since I never get a real break to relax or have the energy to work out.

JM - congrats on hitting the half-way mark! So excited for you and Evie!

JR - glad to hear someone else is doing awesome! :thumbup: Keep up the good work and send a little my way and to KB38 - :wacko:

Hiya girls, sorry I have been awol. Came on here last night, made one post and then had to go to bed I was so tired!

Still crazy crazy busy and trying to muddle thru work whilst feeling really sick. So angry with bosses - they've basically backed me into a corner where I am going to have to continue working over my hours until the end of May (for no extra pay) and they haven't raised our staff shortage with our clients so we are basically just being hung out to dry as a team. If I push back and say I've got too much to do, they just tell me to share stuff around the team more...like we have any flex in the rest of the team when 3 of us worked a lot of the weekend, and another colleague is sat there till 7pm on a Friday night!!!!! Grrrr - sorry to go on about it, I am just sooooo mad. I'm basically just sticking it out until I leave in November as I get a monthly car allowance payment on top of my salary, and you keep that when you're on maternity leave, (it's a work benefit so is a bit of a grey area what with discrimination etc so our company keep paying it to you while you're off). It's a great help on top of the basic maternity pay ...After this baby, i need to seriously rethink what I want to do for work, and hopefully get a better work/life balance either in a different dept or new company. I only arrived back from mat leave 6 months ago! - wondered how long it would take for this place to suck the life out of me again!

...Eek sorry about my rant lol... hence why I didn't post earlier - just such mixed emotions at the mo, so happy about the baby but it is being tarnished by dealing with the same old sh*t at work....just a little worried about what the stress could do too.

Sorry to hear you are feeling so low KB - I feel guilty moaning. Hope you're ok hun, and feeling positive for this month. If you need to talk, always here for you *hugs*. I am rooting for you, JennJenn and JasmineRose as always. Hope OH can let you have a rest after the 4th JennJenn. Good you are getting some emotional support from friends. I always find it helps so much if you can offload your troubles! Well done on your weight loss JR!

Congrats on 20wks Jacksmummy! That is so exciting - and must be lovely to feel lots of kicks!

How are all our newly pregnant ladies doing? Haven't heard from you lately x

Don't think I mentioned earlier, my 12wk scan date came through - 1st June. have my first midwife appointment this Friday as well, so v exciting. Still can't quite believe it, I really still wouldn't if it wasn't for the constant horrible taste in my mouth and incessant sickness lol!

Ooh remember how I said how strict OH was about finding out the sex, well i found a loophole hehe! - he suddenly turned round the other day and said 'well if we're expecting twins, I guess we'd have to find out the sex(es) at the 20wk scan so we could plan a bit better! I would never have believed it of him! - he's so adamant about this subject!

cd 38
Yes im still waiting for AF did some stick weeing this morning and got a BFN so just a waiting game for AF now... Hope it hurrys up
Ooo how exciting about maybe finding out sex Lucy
congrats on 20 weeks JM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Could it still be a positive tho JR? Was remembering what you said a few months back about not getting bfps when pregnant because of your PCOS????

I know JR!!... but what are the chances of twins really?! hehe

Hope I am reaching my peak sickness around now! I feel absolutely awful today and it's my birthday boo hoo lol! Think baby is having a growth spurt or I've got a fresh dose of hormones, I feel that much more sicky. Suddenly peeing much more since the weekend as well, and low down in my stomach feels really hard and is starting to poke out! Eek I am gonna be showing early this time methinks!

KB/JennJenn - how are you both doing? What DPO are you both on now? Hope you are keeping busy x

So Lucy Lu what is your preference - boy or girl? Do you have your names already picked out? Glad your first scan is on the calendar.

JR & KB38 our time is coming! Hang on ladies!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LucyLu

Happy Birthday Lucy :) Glad to hear everything is booked in re the and that incase of an emergency (twins eek!) DH is flexible :)

How you doing now KB and Jenn?

Very well done on the weight loss and pma Jasmine :) Any sign of AF?

Congrats on the 20 weeks JM - halfway there ;)

I am okay, still fingers crossed but trying be ultra positive :) Some symptoms, lots of bloat (eek), sore boobs, occasionally queasiness, back ache, that's it so far! Just wanted to say hello as I have been mia due to lots of work to be done - it assessment time at school. Eeek!

How are you all? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->