the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

CD18 for me today. My temp went up this morning and my CM is drying up so I think I probably ovulated yesterday but I'll have to wait a few days to see. I have booked a trip to Melbourne to visit my little sister at the end of July for a long weekend. I haven't seen her since my wedding in September so I am really looking forward to it. I am glad to hear you're all well and thank you all, as usual, for all of your support. I know my turn will come one day. I just wish it was now!

well AF stil not here and I had realy bad cramps on day 28 of cycle and then had sex day 29 .... keep thinking what if the cramps were a late ovulation and then I got pregnant ...had lots of pressure pain yesterday then nothing again no AF. think im day 40 now oh I hate the waiting and the wondering but yes u dont always get a great reading from weeing on sticks when u hae PCOS. Last night was yuck I coudnt sleep had that awful cramp feling in you legs where you feel like you need to run really fast... and woke up feeling so sick so today Im really tired

i lost another 7lbs this week thats 13lbs in 2 weeks gone ... yay for strange weight loss and lack of appetite

Congrats Jasminerose on all the weight loss! I'm really proud (and a little jealous in a good way :muaha: ) of all you have accomplished!

Well it was 11 and 8 years ago that I got pregnant in May - the first one gave me my DD and the second one was a MC. I'm secretly hoping May is my lucky month :loopy: - that's me I know.

KB38 - so jealous you are going to Melbourne! I bet you will have a lovely visit with your sister! Any chance you and DH were BD during ovulation? Since I'm not BBT anymore, we BD on CD 11,12 &14. I typically ovulate anywhere between CD12-14. So my timing is there and all I can do now is hope. Today is CD 21 and my next cycle would start a week from today if it is a bust.

On a good note, I did make it to the gym last night - so now I just need to be regular about it!

CD 1

Finally AF has arrived. my nan died today and we've had a big family bust up so all in all a successful day in my household

I am so very sorry JR. I hope you're feeling better by the time you read this.

FF confirmed ov'n on CD17 today. We BD on CD15, 16 and 18. So fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed for you to JennJenn, hopefully May will be lucky for you again xx

Has anyone heard from mmdrago lately?

Im sorry for you're loss Jas. Hugsss to you.

Any ladies 2dpo?
its my first month ttc and my first ttw.

So sorry for ur loss Jasmine! Poor u :hugs: I've had an awful day too a friend of mine aged 24 died of cervical cancer in the early hours of this morning :( she left a husband and a 2year old little girl called Ellie I am so heartbroken for her family she was far too young to be taken away and the weird thing was is she was ok yesterday chatting away on Facebook her last status was 21hours ago saying 'can't wait for xfactor gig next week' everyone new she was Ill but thought she was doing well with treatment! It's so sad anyway hope ur all well (sorry to bring the mood down) and Jasmine again I hope u are ok xxxxxxxx

Awww JM big hugs ..certainly puts live into prospective when someone so young dies...my nan was 91 so not exactly a surprise

off to a wedding today so everyone fingers crossed for it to warm up and stop raining

xxxxx

Sorry to hear JM. How awful. I was going to moan about having a cold but really but things into perspective doesn't it....

JR - my nan does at 88 and we were happy she finally found peace. She'd been sick for a while so it was a blessing for her.

JM - OMG I feel so sorry for you and your friend's family! That is so tragic and unfair. I count my blessings everyday and I will say a special prayer for her little girl!

Sorry sorry for your losses JM and JR, it's awful to lose someone you love. Thinking of you both xxx

Well ladies woke up this morning and I have leaky boobies lol It was quite a shock as with jack it didnt start till I was about 6-7 month gone. Looks like il have to get some pads :haha: how is everyone doing? Sorry af got u Jasmine :hugs: maybe this month :) xxx

Well ladies woke up this morning and I have leaky boobies lol It was quite a shock as with jack it didnt start till I was about 6-7 month gone. Looks like il have to get some pads :haha: how is everyone doing? Sorry af got u Jasmine :hugs: maybe this month :) xxx

:haha: Mine have finally just dried up fully after stopping breastfeeding nearly a year ago lol! I think that must be the pregnancy sorting it out... although sounds like they will soon be leaking again if your experience is anything to go by!... so glamorous isn't it!

I'm so sorry about your friend hun - I should have written that first really :blush:. I hope you are doing ok. It is a horrible shock when you lose someone so young. My best friend died 5yrs ago in a tragic scuba diving accident. We'd drifted apart since finishing school, but she was the most special person in my life all the way thru school...I think of her all the time. :blush: sorry I am talking too much again, just wanted you to know, I feel your pain. So true what you say about their family as well. When I cry for my friend, a lot of it is because I thinkabout what her mum, dad and sister are going through and how they cope even with the passing of time. Life is so cruel sometimes :hugs:.

KB - can we suffer together? :winkwink: I am absolutely streaming with cold! I can't get comfortable at night and it keeps blocking urrrgh! So warm here right now, don't know how I've managed to get a bloody cold! Hope you are doing ok on TTC front? How many dpo are you? :hugs: as well JennJenn - hope you are doing ok in the 2ww. Glad you had a productive gym session :thumbup:.

How was the wedding JR?

Hi Squeshie - glad to hear you're well hun. Do you have a MW appointment booked in yet? x

I forgot to answer your question about the gender JennJenn - think I am the opposite to you - this will be our last baby, so I would love a little girl this time! I promised I wouldn't start thinking gender and would just appreciate getting pregnant after the wait for it, but now I can't help but be crossing my fingers for pink (esp. since I am a lot more sick than last time - a sign maybe??!)!!!

I know happy and healthy is all that is important at the end of the day, but it would be lovely to have a daughter. Time will tell hey! x

Ooh, MW tried to find the heartbeat at my appointment with her on Friday. She did it with the pre-warning that she might not be able to find it as it was early days... then she felt my belly and said 'oh maybe we will find it actually' but then couldn't after all - trying to keep level headed about it and not assume the worst. She said the amount of blood flowing down there was a very good sign - I could hear it - soo loud! She wasn't AT ALL worried about the lack of HB (said some don't find it until 13wks). Shame we have to wait for that extra reassurance on the HB tho - scan is not for another 2 weeks so would have been nice to have this in the meantime. Cross your fingers for us that all is ok. I'm finally believing that this is happening, so don't know how I would cope with losing LO now eek

I'm 7DPO today. My temp is pretty low plus so I'm not that hopeful. I'm really stressed about work at the moment so that's not helping either. I have some big decisions to make and I'm not thinking properly with the whole ttc thing and think I'm being a bit irrational so the timing isn't ideal...

I'm 7DPO today. My temp is pretty low plus so I'm not that hopeful. I'm really stressed about work at the moment so that's not helping either. I have some big decisions to make and I'm not thinking properly with the whole ttc thing and think I'm being a bit irrational so the timing isn't ideal...

:hugs: hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"