• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

girl, im still in limbo. thought for sure i was getting af yesterday but nothing still :shrug:
I love how we all support one another on these threads, love it :hugs:

Ah Lisa :hugs: CD 54 can't be much fun :(.

Remind me, are you on any treatment? What's your history? Don't have to answer hun, just need reminding because I have a memory like a sieve :dohh:

XxX

Thanks Cornish, who'd have thought it would happen to me, I wouldn't have put money on it myself but my PMA although lacking the last couple of days has now returned in spades.

Just had a sneaky cry at the end of tangled...the happy ever after bit...now there's a sign :haha:

Come on Roll up BFPs for the roller uppers!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ooo ladies here you all are. Can I join the party?? :hi:

Never - thank you for starting this thread. I have felt a bit lost on here since getting my BFP and not really felt I fitted in anywhere, plus I missed the banter from the May ladies. I thought about starting a journal but didn't feel comfortable starting a Pregnancy one as dont want to jinx it and obviously would be a bit fraudulent starting a TTC one! But now I have somewhere I feel at home with ladies who are all wonderful and walking the same journey :hugs:

Steph - WOOOOHOOOOOO! Congrats on the :bfp:

Never, Cornish, Lisa and everyone else I'm spreading the :dust: to you all.

Glad your pma is back love, im still feeling fine about this month, don't feel out, don't feel in, just feel happy to be trying and giving it my all.
It's great to have all these familiar names fizzio, and lovely to see all these pregnancy tickers!!
Still drinking the cough medicine, why did no one tell me how disgusting it tastes!!!!

you go girl, cough mixture is horrible but it will be worth it in the end i'm sure :winkwink:

Loving the positivity Cornish get going hun :sex:

Steph! I see that line! Congrats, and I hope you have a wonderfully easy pregnancy ahead of you! :happydance:

Hey ladies,

Nice seeing familiar names and Fizzio :hi:

I think it must be hard for you new BFP's as to where to go..I don't think I will feel comfortable posting in first tri if I get my BFP as there's too much worry in there. I'd rather be surrounded by people that 'know' me and get the support that way.

So...new bfp's...how are you all feeling?

XxX

Fabulous, never thank you, my fmu test is not as strong as yesterday afternoons but its still there and no squinting either woohoo! :happydance:

Hey ladies,

Nice seeing familiar names and Fizzio :hi:

I think it must be hard for you new BFP's as to where to go..I don't think I will feel comfortable posting in first tri if I get my BFP as there's too much worry in there. I'd rather be surrounded by people that 'know' me and get the support that way.

So...new bfp's...how are you all feeling?

XxX

You're right Never. Posting in 1st Tri just feels all wrong and lots of threads there are full of worries and concerns and I dont need that - i can worry all by myself this time without anyone else's help :haha: The PAL section is good but not as good as being with you ladies by a long shot.

I've been trying to focus on anything but being pregnant this week so as not to drive myself silly with anxiety. Currently house hunting so that is proving a good distraction. Going to my Mum's for lunch today so will be telling her and my brother the news! They will be the first people to know. Also thinking of telling a couple of friends who were supportive through the MC so they can hold my hand. Will so need some hand holding when it comes the our first scan at 7-8 weeks [-o<

Steph - glad you dont need to squint, look at the test from a hundred different angles etc to see the line today :yipee:

Fizzio...how's your OH feeling? Good luck telling your brother and mom, thry'll be so excited for you :hugs:

Are you going private for your scan or EPU? Different areas do it differently don't they? I remember being in first tri and I thik it was London that you could turn up and wait. bet they are always mega busy. Are you feeling any symptoms yet?

I think I might have to have some shut eye :dohh:

XxX

Glad you newly pregnant ladies ate feeling well, it us great that we can all chat here.
Great news that no microscope was required steph! I think fmu is rubbish as most people get a darker line in the afternoon.
My oh (bless him) just said he thinks my insomnia is because I'm pregnant, I did smile and then tell him that I've not yet ovulated (I think) and first sign is tiredness not lack of sleep! He is trying to keep me positive due to friend posting baby pics.

So he has taken ds to the park and I'm in bed with a cup of tea!!

Awww bless him, he sounds like a sensitive chap, could he give mine lessons do you think :haha:

There is a pic on my journal i'm not going to do any more today, i'm just going to do them in the mornings and watch them (hopefully) get darker.

Just feeling very positive about this one, feel so sick i've had to munch on some gaviscon tabs to stop myself hurling :sick: nice eh?

Loving the pma on this thread, we can do it ladies we can!

:dust::dust::dust:

Bless OH's...mine was like that this month after I had that really long last week at work and I was knackered. He said you know what that's a sign of...I said it was a lovley wish but it was way too early...about 3 dpo :rofl:

Enjoy your cuppa :flower:

XxX

Great that you want to hurl!!! Well not great but you know what I mean! Yes he is very sweet but I do wish I could sleep. Tea was yummy thanks.
Keep that pma up steph, I'll be needing it as I head to the tww.xxx

Well once you know there was nothing more you could have done to catch that eggy it kind of leaves you at peace and with a what will be will be attitude!! Just have fun is my advice!

Cornish -- Ooh, I had no idea the syrup tasted bad. I bought some this cycle because I didn't like taking the tablets... I am planning to start it tomorrow.

Steph -- I wouldn't worry about the line being lighter than yesterday's, especially with how sick you're feeling. I know sometimes we want to see the line get darker to indicate that the hormones are increasing, but that is not always accurate, and we end up driving ourselves crazy.

Fizzio -- Good luck with house hunting! How exciting! A new BFP and a new house too!

Never -- I'm not giving up on you! AF hasn't arrived so you're NOT out!

Everyone else -- Hi!:hi:

Thanks LB I've been thinking about it all afternoon and worrying that I might be getting my hopes up over a chemical but I am going to keep faith, test tomorrow and if there is a line there still no matter how light it is then I'm going to feel good about that and what will be will be! :flower:

Aw, sorry -- I know it's hard. I've done the same exact thing myself. I'm not sure what kind of tests you're using, but I feel like the ICs I have are really inconsistent with the amount of dye from one test to the other. With the OPKs, too! So they're just too big a variable to pin all your hopes on. Just listen to your body, it's telling you that everything is going as planned.

Why don't you test this eve steph, just hold your pee as long as poss? I don't think you need to worry but maybe avo line will be darker?

LB, yes it tastes horrible, was ok on first day, but 5 days if it is not pleasant!! Hopefully yours is nicer.

So my dull ache has moved from low down to a pain on my right, hoping o pain? How close to o does pain occur? Has anyone had a tingling sensation around o too? It's very strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"