• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

You can have ovulation pain before, during and after. That's why it's not a foolproof way of pinpointing the day of ovulation, like temping is. But it's a positive sign that you are having it, for sure. I'd just keep BD since you know it's close. Good luck!

Fizzio...how's your OH feeling? Good luck telling your brother and mom, thry'll be so excited for you :hugs:

Are you going private for your scan or EPU? Different areas do it differently don't they? I remember being in first tri and I thik it was London that you could turn up and wait. bet they are always mega busy. Are you feeling any symptoms yet?

I think I might have to have some shut eye :dohh:

XxX

Never - my DH is doing good actually. Both of us are trying to remain really calm and actually I do feel more chilled out than last time - I hope that proves to be a good sign :thumbup: My first scan has been organised through the GP. I saw him after my MMC and asked if it was possible to be scanned earlier with my next pregnancy and he agreed to it. It isn't through EPU though as they only see you here if you have pain or bleeding. Going for the scan is going to be so so tough as it was at the dating scan that we got our devastating news last time. The waiting room and scan room are imprinted on my memory and not in a good way.

Symptoms wise - doing ok really. Heavy full boobs that are starting to get sore, very very tired and occasional nausea that is eased by eating!!! Oh and super bloated. Need to dig out the baggy tops!

Cornish - thank you so much for adding me to your footer lovely :hugs: I hope you enjoyed your morning in bed with your cup of tea.

Oh and seeing as I am with friends on here, call me Jen :flower:

hiya,
is it ok if I join your thread too..... ???
i got a positive opk today so am nearly in my tww
it is nice to see some friendly faces and likewise, i dont want to post in the tww section - it is nice chatting with ladies who have been through the same things...
xxx

hiya,
is it ok if I join your thread too..... ???
i got a positive opk today so am nearly in my tww
it is nice to see some friendly faces and likewise, i dont want to post in the tww section - it is nice chatting with ladies who have been through the same things...
xxx

Of course! Welcome! I think this thread was started because some of the ladies with their BFPs want to stay in touch with those of us who are still trying. Some people have a hard time seeing pregnancy tickers in the TTC section, so we wanted a place to keep in touch without hurting feelings. Glad you found the thread!

thats cool - i love seeing the names i recognise get their BFP's after knowing what we have all been through - it gives me hope and inspiration
xxx

Thanks LB, will continue with bding, may give tonight a rest but we will see what happens later?!

Jen, it's great that your dr has organised a scan for you, when is it? Sorry think I missed that!! Great symptoms too.

Ducktales, I hope to be in tww shortly too, it us lovely to stay with familiar names, just need my bfp to keep up with so many others!

:hi: Ducktales...welcome to the group...don't be shy and post away, that's why we set it up.

Jen...really pleased that you're having loads of symptoms and the GP sorted out an early scan. I know it's going to be hard but remember, this is a different pregnancy, different egg and different sperm :hugs: hope that hasn't come across bad :wacko: all here to support :flower:

Cornish...did you have a night off in the end?

AFM,. I have collected all my toys that I threw out of the pram earlier and normal service has resumed :thumbup:

A XxX

Hi :hi:

I'm here too! Thank you for the invite, Never.

Morning ladies, yes never, I had a night off dtd and I slept so much better, maybe I was feeling the pressure and didnt realise??! Will be dtd again tonight though as not missing my egg!! Glad you are feeling better.xx

:hi: H glad you came over :) :wohoo: and congratulating you again on your BFP :hugs:

Cornish, I don't think we do realise the pressure we put on ourselves. My OH wanted to know when I was ovulating so we didn't miss out but he just hates performing on demand and thinks it's not a healthy and loving way to do things. I understand but sometime just think 'just shut up and do it' :blush:

Ducktales, GL catching the eggy hun and we are here for you in the gloomy TWW :hugs:

Back to work today :cry: hope you all have a lovely day :flower:

XxX

Hello ladies :flower:

I know its monday again but feeling good about things today found my PMA hiding in my knicker drawer :haha:

Had a good positive on my 2mu today after a disappointing FMU test (and I held it all night ladies to the point that it was aching) so I'm upbeat and zippededodah!

I've been nauseous pretty much all day so far and have started sucking my fruit antiacids to try and help, it makes me feel better for a short time at least, am I complaining - HELL NO!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hurrah for EVERYTHING!!! :thumbup::haha: Sorry for the loopyness its just I feel that pressure off my shoulders and its sooooooo GOOD! :kiss:

Steph~ that's awesome that your test looks good! :hugs: I am SO over holding my pee too- it's HARD!!!!! :haha:

My nausea wasn't TOO bad until almost 6 weeks- then BAM! :sick:

How sick were you in your other pregnancies?

With my first I was sick a few times and felt nauseous on and off all day from 5 weeks to about 12 weeks, ds1 I threw up a couple of times, DS2 nothing, no nausea at all and the loss didn't feel any MS at all. I've never had it so severe and so early on but thankfully its always left with the first trimester.

Never might be spot on in her prediction :baby::baby::wacko::haha:

Well, that's not TOO bad! I Hope you have it nice and easy this time- enough to keep you sane but not too much that you feel bad! :hugs:

:hi: ladies!

Never, no AF yet is not fun at all... Im not on any treatment. I had a m/c back in Oct 2010. before the m/c AF was always on schedule but after the m/c, AF has been all over the place with this cycle being the longest ever.. :wacko: I had my FS appt May 26 and doc wants me to wait for AF to show on her own... if she doesn't show up by July 1st, I will be going in for blood work and I will then schedule an appt to see him a again two weeks after blood draw to go over the results and do an u/s. if I do get AF on my own, I will be going in for cd3 & cd21(7dpo) blood work.. and then schedule an appt with him to go over results and finally get some answers either way... so basically, Im playing the waiting game...

Mrs_HJo, congrats on your :bfp:

:hi: everyone, hope you all had a great weekend and that you're all doing well :hugs:

Sorry you are still waiting Lisa, you are always so high spirited, how do you keep positive? I have so many ups and downs in a month!

Steph, maybe it is twins, someone has to have them I think what with the number if us and odds for twins. Maybe you and Hannah both have them or was Han triplets?!?

Well I'm happy with my ewcm and the knowledge that o must be around the corner, have bding planned for tonight and currently holding wee to see what an opk looks like today! Think my ticker us spot on this month!xx

We will see, there are no twins in my family so if soy made me release more than one egg its a possibility.

I think hannah was having triplets! :baby::baby::baby:

hi all
how is everyone ?
well i dtd twice yesterday morning and 6pm ish (TMI!) having got my positive opk yesterday morning and pm.
I also got a positive opk this morning as well, have had bad ovulation pains all afternoon and tonights opk is now negative but fading out.
will dtd again tonight but do you think i have done enough...??.!!!

I dtd 2x 2 days pre ov
2x 1 day pre ov
3x on day of ov

It worked for me :)

No wonder you got a bfp steph! Where do you find the time for all that :sex: with little ones?!
Ducktales, I think you've got it covered for sure.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"