~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Hey Sweetangel , nice to see you here!!!!!

I had my scan today and we are Team............

PINK!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!! So excited!!!!!! Soooo wanted a girl although I had set myself up for it being a little boy so that I would have been very happy with that too! My OH cried :)

It was all looking very cramped in there compared to the last scan. The baby was wriggling and squirming like mad. Have now had a doctor, midwife and this scanning lady making a point of saying how its a ' real squirmer' and 'wriggler'! The placenta is at the front which is apparently why I am not feeling very much at the moment and may not do for a few more weeks yet. I think I may start to enjoy the peace whilst I still have it! Starting to get little movement feelings though which began last night and felt it again earlier, probably because it is going to be coming out destined to be a champion kickboxer going on the moves it was putting out there on the scan.

SHE not IT!! Got to get used to that!!

:hi: sweet angel..good to see you back....so long as baby is healthy is a good thing

RB...did you test again?

ZoMo...congrats on team pink :yipee:

LWood..congrats on team blue :yipee:

Can't believe how far you all are getting along now :shock:

Nothing new going on for me....:coffee: :sleep:

XxX

Congrats zomo, a whole mew world of girly shopping has just opened to you!!!xxx

:hi: sweet angel..good to see you back....so long as baby is healthy is a good thing

RB...did you test again?

ZoMo...congrats on team pink :yipee:

LWood..congrats on team blue :yipee:

Can't believe how far you all are getting along now :shock:

Nothing new going on for me....:coffee: :sleep:

XxX

Hi.... not tested again yet, have bought a FRER to do tomorrow but because of the spotting im tempted to wait to see if AF arrives!!! Not hopefull though, im almost convinced its an evap!! x x

Rachel, FXed for you

Zomo! SO happy for you!! My placenta is in front too...

Sweet Angel, FXed for a boy for you

Andrea, :hugs:

Rachel.... my experience is if the line has any color at all it is not evap line.... evap are dull grayish colorless line.... almost like an indent on the paper or a shadow..... can't wait to hear about tomorrow af .... when should she arrive? Stay away spotting evilness....

Sweet angel... nice to see u come back.... hope all is well for u.

Rachel.... my experience is if the line has any color at all it is not evap line.... evap are dull grayish colorless line.... almost like an indent on the paper or a shadow..... can't wait to hear about tomorrow af .... when should she arrive? Stay away spotting evilness....

Sweet angel... nice to see u come back.... hope all is well for u.

Thanks hun... It was a very thin pink line but BFN on FRER this morning so it was an evap!:cry:

Rachel, sorry to hear about the evaporation line. I had a few of those too but I was using the internet cheapies. Gave up on posh ones as they were costing me a fortune with my POAS addiction.

Have been back at work for the first time today since leave and I ended up in hospital. Ten hour shifts are starting to wear a bit on me. 50 hours a week is getting a little bit too much now. I think I will give it another few weeks and then reduce my hours.

We have been thinking of girlie names. The OH started off incredibly traditional and has suddenly started suggesting the most weird and wonderful names I never thought I would ever hear come out of his mouth. I actually quite like some of them but I dont think our child will thank us for them in the long run. I think that the most amusing he came out with today (although not the weirdest) was Epiphany! Now I shot that one down immediately, not only was it too out there for me but with a surname of Payne it will inevitably be shortened to sound like 'Fanny Pain'!!

Rachel~ sorry about the BFN. Bummer. :( What DPO are you?

Little Bird/Tweak~ how are you both?

ZoMo~congrats on the little girl! Very exciting!

MeMe~how have you been feeling?

Sweetangel~good to see you

Hope all is well. My husband finally returns tomorrow after being gone for two weeks in Russia and Germany. He did indeed stay extra days for Oktoberfest.
My little guy wants to play catch with him, so gotta go!

TTYL

Rachel~ sorry about the BFN. Bummer. :( What DPO are you?

Little Bird/Tweak~ how are you both?

ZoMo~congrats on the little girl! Very exciting!

MeMe~how have you been feeling?

Sweetangel~good to see you

Hope all is well. My husband finally returns tomorrow after being gone for two weeks in Russia and Germany. He did indeed stay extra days for Oktoberfest.
My little guy wants to play catch with him, so gotta go!

TTYL

Hi hun.... Im 11dpo today so i know its still early! Been spotting since 8dpo though so not got high hopes! Gonna leave the testing now and just wait for AF to arrive! Start planning next cycle i guess.... :shrug:

Glad your husbands on his way back....not long now and he can look after you x x

Zomo... doesn't "fanny" mean "crotch" in your part of the world? :haha:
She can come over here and be a "butt" Payne instead.

Layne fanny is an english word for your baby escape route!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->