~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Aww congrats lwood a little boy how sweet! Xxxx he is one fighter that is for sure! X

Zomo - glad to hear you are feeling better - that sounded scary.

Mememe - congrats!!!!

LWood - yay for team blue.

LWood - Congrats on your little boy!!!! Is there a shopping spree coming on now?!! Lots of little blue booties :)

Am waiting for my doppler to arrive, reckon it should probably come today but I need to go out hunting for a gerbil to rehome! I know that if I stay in to receive the doppler it wont arrive and if I go out it will come straightaway and I will miss it and have to wait another day! Sods law.

Whoop for team blue lwood!

Hope that doppler arrives while you're in zomo.xxx

Meme! Congrats on the BFP! So excited for you!!!!

Lwood! Congrats on having a boy!!! I'm a bit bias, but they are wonderful! Especially since mine is a "mama's boy!" :)

Mrs J.~ I think I might start a journal when my energy returns, which I hope is soon, b/c I have a couple bathrooms that need some desperate cleaning! :)

So, I had an appointment with the Dr. yesterday, and got to see my little bean! She said everything looked great! We saw it's heart just beating away and the baby was moving everywhere. What a beautiful sight to be had! To God be the Glory!

So, of course I had to try the doppler on Monday night, and I found the HB right away! Started out at 155, then was in the 140s. Then the baby "swam" away. The Dr. tried for fun yesterday after we saw that everything was perfect, but we couldn't find it. I couldn't find it last night either. So, baby must be snuggling on the other end away from the doppler! :) My official due date is April 9...so my ticker is two days off, but it's 4 days ahead of my due date from LMP. So, this works for me! 2nd trimester is almost over, I see the light!!!

I hope everyone is doing well!!! :hugs:

Janell! Fabulous news!!! Any photos? (Or are there photos and I can't see them from work...)

I can put a photo up, but I'll need to take a picture and load them on the computer...so maybe tomorrow. :)

Received my doppler this morning, could I find the heartbeat? could I heck. Then bf took it off me, plonked it down on me randomly and got a direct hit first time! Then the little sod swam off and it took me about 10 mins to find it again! Think this new toy could be quite addictive, must control myself!

I listen most days now zomo! Last few days I've been really lucky and found her straight away, right where she is sticking out!

Woody I think I will be listening most days too. Had another go this aft, took ages to find it again but baby stayed put when I did, it hasnt done that before with the doctor or midwife, reckon it must have been sleeping!! Was ticking along nicely at 152 beats :)

Driving myself mad today, so excited about the scan tomorrow, so desperate to find out if its a he or a she!! Praying it uncrosses its legs this time!

Ooooo good luck with scan tmrw zomo!! I'm also addicted to Doppler use!xxx

JUST FELT BABY MOVE!!! First time it was a proper baby movement rather than could be blamed on wind / indigestion etc!!

How exciting :wohoo:

That's awesome about baby moving! It's a wonderful feeling isn't it? Hope your scan goes well tomorrow and that baby cooperates for you!

I'm off to bed early tonight. I'm so tired. Hubby was supposed to return home tomorrow night, but he extended his stay in Germany, in order to experience Oktoberfest. I understand why he wants to stay, I'm just so ready for him to be home! I'm exhausted, and could use some adult company!

Ladies.... Have any of you ever got evap lines on a superdrug HPT??? I tested yesterday morning and BFN but went back to it last night and definate line. No experience with evaps and dont wanna get my hopes up as it was BFN 25mins after doing it (the last time i looked yesterday morning) and i also started spotting yesterday!

Guess what im asking is any experience with evap lines???

Rachel have all crossed for you but no experience to help-sorry.xxx

Woo hoo for feeling baby zomo! Great news.

Rachel i have never had an evap line ever in my life but i know if you are very early on it takes longer for the hcg to develop a line on the test...sometimes they might not be visible until the test dries. Theres only one way to find out :test:

All the luck in the world hun xxxx

hey all,,,jus checkin in 2 c how u all are doin...

LWood congrats on d little boy..he will be a strong baby. :happydance: i am hopin 4 a boy also bt anytime i want something to bad i never get it so i guess time will tell..:shrug:

good 2 see u are doin well...hope things remain like this for the remainder each of your pregnancies...:hugs:

I'm still doing good-in the sense of fat, tired, crappy hair and dull skin, but happy! How are you SA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->