~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

What is a car boot?lol

Went for bloods... now wait again... ugh.
Sick.. head cold.. fever... tired... sneeze... Ms all day... boobs are so sore at night I want to soak them in the tub... lol..... so I am thinking my numbers will be OK sine I am gloriously feeling like shit..!!!!!:)

On phone can't comment on all but have a good day everyone... :)

Where I'm from a car boot is what they stick on your car's tire when you have too many tickets or something. Makes it so you can't drive the car...

I don't feel bigger in the belly at all. Maybe it's because I had a belly to begin with or maybe I have gained weight but I don't see it? My belly sure doesn't look like Brandi, Kassia, Heather, Holly or Crystal's. They all have cute bellies and mine looks like flab.

A car boot is where you fill your car up with stuff you don't want, take it to a field along with other 'car booters' and you set up a stall selling all your stuff to the public
Can get some handy cash!

Lwood, thankfully my belly full of podge has been pushed out into a proper bump shape now. It only really appeared more pronounced over the last 4 weeks.

Woody, am hoping to make some baby fund money flogging my old crap! But am having to do it on saturday at a more 'upmarket' car boot (if there is such a thing) which people have to drive to rather than the one that the super chavs normally wander over to, so I may end up bringing most of it back with me!

Car boot.. flogging.... haha...

A car boot to me is a boot on a car too...lol

We ha e yard salesor garage sales and some people load up their camping trailers and motorhomes and go to giant inside flea markets.... haha... that sounds funny too now... who wants to bit a sweater from a flea market?.... haha..

Either way good. Luck with all your car boots...:).... we also have a thing called www.kijiji.CA ... local selling like eBay but u pick up..... I think this has gone USA now too. This is how I sell most everything

Hey ladies, I'm trying to get caught up again. It sounds like you all are doing well!

Mememe123 -- It sounds like your pregnancy is going well so far! I'm glad that they figured out what was going on, and I hope it continues to go smoothly! Sorry about the injections, but it will get easier with time.

Sounds like everyone is snotty lately!

ZoMo -- I hope the vision stuff is pregnancy related and everything goes back to normal after the baby is born!

Dimples -- When are you going to be done puking? I hope it gets better soon!

Steph and BabyBaba and Tweak -- Sorry about AF coming. :hugs:

Layne -- You are still cracking me up, whenever I see your posts, I know they'll be entertaining!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM, I'm doing a third IUI cycle, hopefully we'll have success this time! I've got another ultrasound on Wednesday to check follicles, and then we'll probably have the IUI this week.

all over the internet i read that ladies dont find their stomachs getting hard til 6 months an beyond...my belly had noticable popped out, its hard (well you can definately feel the uterus) and its not even soft in the morning like it used 2 be,,,all day long its rock hard that i find it uncomfortable to even get up frm a chair...

Sweetangel my tummy is hard too when I am stood up. Squishier when sat down or laid down.

My friend gave me a maternity pillow to sleep with to support bump but my OH keeps nicking it off me as it is so comfy! Think I may have to buy him his own one!

gmorning all, i dont really have anything new to share, except its getting really uncomfortable to slp, i wake up in the nite wit belly pains cuz i need 2 pee so bad..cant move to fast cuz it feel like my entire uterus is shifting an that feels scary...an it hurts to sneeze...

lwood dont be down u will look actually preggers in no time..ok...4 me im tiny i gained 8 pounds an i am now 100 pounds exact and i got a pretty noticably bump but i am supper small...so dont sweat it u will get there..

Hey ladies! Had our NT testing yesterday and everything looks great! Baby was on its' stomach and wouldn't turn over and show us the goods! So, we still don't know the sex:dohh: But it was a great experience!

Here is a picture. The baby is giving us the evil eye in the 3D one!

LB~ Good luck with the IUI~!!!

Dimples~ Where are you? Still feeling crappy?

Hope everyone else is good!!!

Attachments

• 13 week us.jpg
    13 week us.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 13 week us 4.jpg
    13 week us 4.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 7
Beauty pics, glad it went well.
SA, I now have a pregnancy pillow that helps a lot!!xxx

Ooh Mrs J, you have some good pics there. How annoying that baby wasnt playing ball and showing you the goods! Are you going to have another scan to find out?

I gotta say, the 3D pics are cool but all the ones I have seen freak me out a bit!!

Ooh Mrs J, you have some good pics there. How annoying that baby wasnt playing ball and showing you the goods! Are you going to have another scan to find out?

I gotta say, the 3D pics are cool but all the ones I have seen freak me out a bit!!

Yeah, they look like creepy little aliens! I'm booking my 15 week gender scan for 2 weeks from now!

all over the internet i read that ladies dont find their stomachs getting hard til 6 months an beyond...my belly had noticable popped out, its hard (well you can definately feel the uterus) and its not even soft in the morning like it used 2 be,,,all day long its rock hard that i find it uncomfortable to even get up frm a chair...

Sweetangel my tummy is hard too when I am stood up. Squishier when sat down or laid down.

My friend gave me a maternity pillow to sleep with to support bump but my OH keeps nicking it off me as it is so comfy! Think I may have to buy him his own one!

gmorning all, i dont really have anything new to share, except its getting really uncomfortable to slp, i wake up in the nite wit belly pains cuz i need 2 pee so bad..cant move to fast cuz it feel like my entire uterus is shifting an that feels scary...an it hurts to sneeze...

lwood dont be down u will look actually preggers in no time..ok...4 me im tiny i gained 8 pounds an i am now 100 pounds exact and i got a pretty noticably bump but i am supper small...so dont sweat it u will get there..

U can see my big belly on my journal. I feel like my uterus is going to fall out sometimes. It's a weird feeling.

Grr...I just wrote a post and I was about done with it and I hit the wrong button and the site changed pages on me and I lost everything!
Mrs J~ I'm still around. :) Great scan pics! Glad you found the heartbeat! Sorry baby didn't cooperate for you though, that's a bit of a bummer. I wish I knew when my next scan date was. I have no idea. I tried to hear my baby again just now, but couldn't find it. I just ate, so maybe baby is a snuggled up somewhere passed out. :)
Can't believe so many ladies are so close to 20 weeks or are passed! I'm watching the baby story and March/April can't come soon enough! I'm so excited to meet our little one. I know you ladies feel the same way!
I have a proper bump now. People are starting to ask me if I'm expecting. I've posted it on facebook yesterday, so it's fun to hear everyone respond.
Yesterday and today I haven't puked. So maybe this is it for me! Haha, but now that I've said that tomorrow will suck. I'm still very tired, but I haven't been sleeping well.
Joey slept in his big boy bed the last two nights, and is currently for nap. So, maybe we are on to something! :)

Glad to hear everyone is doing well! Meme...get those #s back yet???

Grr...I just wrote a post and I was about done with it and I hit the wrong button and the site changed pages on me and I lost everything!
Mrs J~ I'm still around. :) Great scan pics! Glad you found the heartbeat! Sorry baby didn't cooperate for you though, that's a bit of a bummer. I wish I knew when my next scan date was. I have no idea. I tried to hear my baby again just now, but couldn't find it. I just ate, so maybe baby is a snuggled up somewhere passed out. :)
Can't believe so many ladies are so close to 20 weeks or are passed! I'm watching the baby story and March/April can't come soon enough! I'm so excited to meet our little one. I know you ladies feel the same way!
I have a proper bump now. People are starting to ask me if I'm expecting. I've posted it on facebook yesterday, so it's fun to hear everyone respond.
Yesterday and today I haven't puked. So maybe this is it for me! Haha, but now that I've said that tomorrow will suck. I'm still very tired, but I haven't been sleeping well.
Joey slept in his big boy bed the last two nights, and is currently for nap. So, maybe we are on to something! :)

Glad to hear everyone is doing well! Meme...get those #s back yet???

:hugs: good to hear from you! :hugs:

You're almost done with the 1st tri :happydance:

Are you going to find out the sex??!?! If so.. why not just do an elective u/s around 15-16 weeks?!??!

Recall Notice for Romaine lettuce. This is from my home town. Way to represent!

Just nipping to say :hi:

Anyone heard from Fizzio?

ZoMo halfway already :yipee:

Dimples...way to go on passing those milestones too :hugs:

XxX

hi gals,,sigh think i mite b 1 that suffers frm numerous infections during pregnancy..recently i hav been gettin a yellow stretchy discharge but only after a bowel movement (sorry tmi)..other dan dat it is normal like clear and stretchy..so fed up of havin to be worried al d time...

hope u all are doin gud...bye bye 4 now..l8ters..:)

hi gals,,sigh think i mite b 1 that suffers frm numerous infections during pregnancy..recently i hav been gettin a yellow stretchy discharge but only after a bowel movement (sorry tmi)..other dan dat it is normal like clear and stretchy..so fed up of havin to be worried al d time...

hope u all are doin gud...bye bye 4 now..l8ters..:)

Sweet, I have been having yellowish discharge too. I am not worried because it doesn't smell and I read that second trimester causes lots of extra fluids like discharge and sweat etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->