~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Mrs J adorable stuff there i loved buying clothes for my little girl but ended up with too many small clothes. One experienced mum told me to also buy for a year ahead so say your baby will be 6 months in autumn buy that size of clothes now so baby has something appropriate for the season.

Hello ladies!!

Well AFs arrived for me 4 days early! (giving me LP of 8 days!!!!) Im putting it down to the EPO as ive read it can do this!! So cross at myself for taking it! If sperm had met egg it wouldnt have even had time to implant!!! :cry:

Anyways ive had a 'niggle' in the back of my head for the last few months now and just need your advice. As you know 1 year ago i got pregnant unexpectably without trying or taking anything but sadly miscarried. Ever since then i have been trying every fertility related suppliment or vitamin going and also OPK'd each month to time BDing perfectly BUT still NO BFP. So after this cycles experience with EPO screwing my system up big style im wondering whether ive actually been hindering my chances by putting so many drugs etc in me..... What do you ladies think???

x x x

Hello ladies!!

Well AFs arrived for me 4 days early! (giving me LP of 8 days!!!!) Im putting it down to the EPO as ive read it can do this!! So cross at myself for taking it! If sperm had met egg it wouldnt have even had time to implant!!! :cry:

Anyways ive had a 'niggle' in the back of my head for the last few months now and just need your advice. As you know 1 year ago i got pregnant unexpectably without trying or taking anything but sadly miscarried. Ever since then i have been trying every fertility related suppliment or vitamin going and also OPK'd each month to time BDing perfectly BUT still NO BFP. So after this cycles experience with EPO screwing my system up big style im wondering whether ive actually been hindering my chances by putting so many drugs etc in me..... What do you ladies think???

x x x

I'm sorry AF came hun :( What have you all tried?? There are certain things that can screw with your cycle... but not everything.

What vitamins are you and your DH on???

I suggest Vitamin B-6 RachelBubble to lengthen your LP. I'm very sorry about AF.

Mrsj.~ I love that your clothes are already on hangers!!! :)

Rachel~sorry AF came. Maybe it's more of the idea that you are doing so much planning, and possibly stressing that is hindering your chances rather than vitamins and drugs??? Sounds like the "laid back" style was your thing. :) Maybe try a couple of months of just "having fun." I know it's easier said than done, b/c that doesn't fix the itch to be pregnant! *hugs* to you, I know it all can be so trying sometimes!!!

Moombeam~ hope there is good news for you this month. Before I got pregnant I was having 26-30 day cycles. I tested on day 25, 13 DPO, and I got a super strong positive. I got cold symptoms as a 'sign' as well, including lower back ache and really achy cramps.

Ultrasound tomorrow! I'm looking fwd. to that. I wish OH could be there with me. Sorry ladies, won't be finding out the sex of the baby tomorrow.

Little Bird~your ultrasound is tuesday right? I'm sure you are so excited! I am too for you!

Have a good night ladies!

rachelbubble -- sorry about the shortened LP. That sucks. I had the same thing happen with EPO, and it was such a disappointment when I realized I had done it to myself for two cycles.

You know, what you're saying about overdoing it with the vitamins and supplements makes sense. I tried all sorts of stuff when I started going to the FS and this was the first cycle I basically took nothing but a daily multivitamin. DH too. We were just pooped out. So, the way I see it, if you're feeling like it's time to cut back on all the pills, what can it hurt? Good luck!

Dimples -- I hope your ultrasound goes well tomorrow. Yes, mine is Tuesday morning. DH and I are very excited. I hope it's nothing but good news -- for both of us!

well i caved & tested with FRER yesterday...:bfn: & its halloween so the :witch: is about....cowbag :grr:
dreading the thought of another month trying as it would be my due date on the 15th & thats roughly ov time....
luckily my lovely OH bought me tickets for Will Young on that night so that will take my mind off things a little.....looks like its back to square one :shrug: xx

Those clothes are so cute and make me jealous of all you on team pink! However when I went shopping for my new niece I decided I dont have the bank balance to have a girl yet, there is so much gorgeous stuff out there, how do you pink ladies not spend a fortune!!!!

RB, sorry about af showing up, I think there is a lot to be said about taking vits and a lot to be said about doing nothing! Personally I got this bfp on the month I tried everything (soy, cough mixture, b6, pre natal vit, opk, aspirin, folic acid) and bd like a rabbit. If youve given the vitamins a few months then maybe try a couple with nothing?

Dimples and LB - good luck on your scans.xxxx

Moonbeam, sorry about the bfn, hope af stays away still. Will young - how cool! Thats a lovely thing to do on due date.

Hope all are well? Im getting fat and have a really sore back, starting yoga tonight in the hope it helps and to get me out of the house for some me time (whats that I hear you all yell!).
xxx

Hey Cornish, its amazing how being on a tight budget can kerb the urge to splurge on pink stuff! I always imagined a pretty pink princess in sooo much handpicked stuff but reality is that we simply do not have the money so I have bought a couple of bin bags full of second hand baby clothes which have turned out to be incredibly cute and she is kitted out up for 6 months for £20! I did buy a few things myself on the day we found out the sex (couldnt help it!) but other than that she is in perfect condition recycled stuff from other pink princesses! I actually found that there is a lot of gorgeous boy stuff in Asda aswell, in fact, on the day we found out we are team pink, I actually found more cute boy stuff than girl stuff!

Can only pray they got the sex right in the scan otherwise I will have a very gender confused little boy until 6 months old!!

Yeah I can understand the tight budget Zomo, but even on ebay and car boots there is so much more girl stuff! Im feeling quite lucky as kept A LOT of stuff from ds1 and my friend not long ago had a boy so Im hoping to spend my money on a few nice bits as all the basics will be second or third hand (and in great condition). Want to get a nice new blanket and maybe a going home hat and socks.
Great buy on your clothes for £20, I always miss the big bargains like that.x

Sorry about the BFN, moonbeam! :hugs:

It's not easy coming up on a due date. I'll be thinking of you!

I have to admit I have gone silly with clothes. I know she will be in them like 2mins so I'm really gonna stop!
I'm trying so hard to tighten our purse strings but dh gets snappy when I say we need to save more then spend £25 on a coat she will wear for a month!
Luckily mum has bought me lots, I'm gonna check out eBay for some bulk buys
Zomo you were lucky finding all that!!

Hey Cornish, its amazing how being on a tight budget can kerb the urge to splurge on pink stuff! I always imagined a pretty pink princess in sooo much handpicked stuff but reality is that we simply do not have the money so I have bought a couple of bin bags full of second hand baby clothes which have turned out to be incredibly cute and she is kitted out up for 6 months for £20! I did buy a few things myself on the day we found out the sex (couldnt help it!) but other than that she is in perfect condition recycled stuff from other pink princesses! I actually found that there is a lot of gorgeous boy stuff in Asda aswell, in fact, on the day we found out we are team pink, I actually found more cute boy stuff than girl stuff!

Can only pray they got the sex right in the scan otherwise I will have a very gender confused little boy until 6 months old!!

98% of our baby's clothes is 2nd hand. None of it has spit up stains and looks great so I don't mind. Crib & dresser are second hand to. We will have shabby chic babies :)

Any of you gals a step-mom? I have been having a real shit time lately and need advice...

Hello ladies!!

x x x

I'm sorry AF came hun :( What have you all tried?? There are certain things that can screw with your cycle... but not everything.

What vitamins are you and your DH on???

Were both taking pregnacare conception (his and hers), hes on a daily vit c as well. Ive been taking 120mg soy cd3-7, 3000mg EPO (which i was recommended), 50mg B6 (didnt do this last cycle), i tried agnus castus for 2 cycles about 6 months ago. I OPK daily from CD18, tried preseed but we couldnt get on with it as it made me too slippy!! Theres probably more but my minds completely boggled with it all! Im thinking a month or so off all the vits and everything might do me some good (apart from the pre-natals) x x

Aw man, RB. I'm sorry AF showed up :( Were you going to call the doctor at all? (Sorry, I don't know if you mentioned it or not)

Layne-shabby chic-love it!
Not a step mum but can try to help.x

Hi all, I have updated on my journal, but it's official -- I'm having twins! They're the same size, we were able to see their little hearts beating, and my FS has released me to the OB. Now, I just have to find a new OB... :)

I'm attaching my scan -- DH says it looks like an owl.

Attachments

• scan - 20111101.jpg
    scan - 20111101.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
Aw man, RB. I'm sorry AF showed up :( Were you going to call the doctor at all? (Sorry, I don't know if you mentioned it or not)

Off to docs tomorrow!!! Im really gonna push for some tests now!! When i miscarried they said when i get pregnant again and if i spot to get my progesterone levels tested!! Im gonna ask to get them checked this cycle as i dont think i can wait now until Jan for it to be a year!!

How're you doing hun??? x x

Hi all, I have updated on my journal, but it's official -- I'm having twins! They're the same size, we were able to see their little hearts beating, and my FS has released me to the OB. Now, I just have to find a new OB... :)

I'm attaching my scan -- DH says it looks like an owl.

Oh yay!!!! :happydance: Twins!!! Thats amazing hun!!! Huge congratulations x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->