~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

my OH and I still haven't made a decision. haha...we are horrible with this kind of stuff...just think of us trying to pick out names!!! AHH!

Rachel, that is great news! :happydance: I hope you get some answers!

Dimples~ Yay for a good scan! Any pics?

Keep on keeping on, TTC'ers~! :thumbup:

:hugs:

Mrs J adorable stuff there i loved buying clothes for my little girl but ended up with too many small clothes. One experienced mum told me to also buy for a year ahead so say your baby will be 6 months in autumn buy that size of clothes now so baby has something appropriate for the season.

I've bought all 6 months and up with the exclusion of a few white 3 m onsies! Most of the girly stuff I bought is 12 m and up:thumbup:

MeMe~when my OH travels for work, I like to throw away things! He likes to keep a lot of crap, so I get rid of stuff when he leaves. Hehe.

You know, I used to be so respectful of DH's stuff. I would never throw something away without him making a decision about it. But I guess I reached my limit with the piles of receipts he empties from his pockets and the holey t-shirts and socks. Now I am quite ruthless! And when he makes me mad, I am more likely to get rid of something that's bugging me! :haha:

great news Rach
hopefully you get some info.
AFM, AF got me again
Well, whatever, we are going to go away over christmas, perhaps to Kenya/ Zanzibar where we have family, I will take malaria tablets and we will have a few weeks off TTC -i am at breaking point so think we both need this
xxxx

DT :hugs: hun. Take the break without regret, sometimes that's all it takes and get your strength back fighting to try again.

Be mind to yourself :hugs:

Xx

Ducktales, I'm sorry AF got you. :hugs:

I hope the trip you have planned gives you some much-needed rest. Sometimes taking a break from TTC is a hard choice to make but so worth it in the end.

great news Rach
hopefully you get some info.
AFM, AF got me again
Well, whatever, we are going to go away over christmas, perhaps to Kenya/ Zanzibar where we have family, I will take malaria tablets and we will have a few weeks off TTC -i am at breaking point so think we both need this
xxxx

Sorry about AF!!! A break from TTC, even for a month sounds like a good idea and a holiday away will give you a lovely opportunity to relax and enjoy being together....and you never know what might happen!! Chin up hun, we'll get there!! :hugs: x x

I think that the UK sucks with regards to testing for those TTC. I lost two so early on and all the doctor said was that I was a statistic (those were the words used) and that we need to keep trying for a year and if we got pregnant but lost the third they may start to look into it but wouldnt do anything to help before I lost three babies. Thanks for that. Thankfully baby #3 is sticking.

Have been panicking a bit the last two days. Had a midwife appt on Tuesday and all was very good, baby went on a mad wriggling spree all day then absolutely no movement from Tuesday night until about 2 horus ago. I dopplered her and could hear the heartbeat sounded fine (which reduced the panic somewhat) but she just wasnt moving and no matter what I did, she wouldnt move. Scary. Went to doctors at 6.30 and was dopplered by a doctor who actually asked me if it was baby he was hearing (yes it was)!! Didnt instill much confidence. Had a mad sugar binge this evening and it seems to have kick started her back to life. Had a flu jab yesterday so then I convinced myself that had affected her but hopefully she was just chilling out for two days.

Zomo, My baby had a wiggle fest a night ago. So much so I thought he was in distress or something. The next day not a movement. Later that night had a small kick once in a while. I think it's normal for this stage? I hear him on the doppler though.

LB~ yeah I get so sick of all the crap that is around the house! My newest "fight" is getting rid of the futon which is in my son's room. WE have no other space for it. He thinks it can stay in there. Well, once I get a toy chest, a dresser, the bed and joey's toys in there, there's no room there either! This is a frustrating situation though, b/c I can't get rid of this thing on my own, otherwise it would've been gone a long time ago. :)

DT sorry AF showed up :(

Alright, Mrs. J. Here's my US pic. :)

Attachments

• ultrasound.jpg
    ultrasound.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 7
AWE!!! Thank you for sharing the U/S pic!

morning all :hi:
.....well AF finally arrived at 4am this morning with boots on...the bitch!! after being a few days late,i was starting to worry even though i knew i wasnt pregnant,im never late......:grr:

lovely scan pic janell :flower:
hope everybody else is hanging in there xx

Lovely u/s dimples!

Happy Vday to the other ladies that share today with me!

Dimples -- I love the ultrasound pic!

Believe me, I understand what you're saying about running out of space. We're getting a little cramped in this house and I just keep hoping that we have the space we need in the new one. We'll have more closet space, but one thing we never really addressed was toys. And toys seem to take up so much space! I just hope we don't look back after all this work and realize that we're dealing with the same kinds of messes all over again. We just have too much stuff. Period.

moonbeam -- I'm sorry about AF. How frustrating that she couldn't even have the courtesy to get here on time! :hugs:

LB~ You'll have double of everything too! :) You'll def. want two swings, two bouncy seats, ya know the necessities! We have Joey's toys upstairs right now, w/ no baby stuff...where to put everything?!? We need to move again for the pure factor of getting rid of stuff! My OH wants to move some place with a huge garage, and more storage space. Believe it or not our house has quite a bit of storage space, we just have too much junk!!! Gorgeous weekend here in MI...hoping OH will take the futon to his parents' house! :) Already mentioned it...he got home last night! :)

Moonbeam~so sorry about AF! It's frustrating being late! There's apart of you that holds out hope, and than bam it's gone. I hope you will be able to relax, and have fun trying! Easier said than done I know.

All you ladies are getting AF on the same time...are we beginning to "sink" our schedules, b/c we spend so much time on here??? :) hehe.

Have a good day everyone!!!

Happy V-Day to my Bump twinkies, Amy and Crystal!

I am sorry about AF Moonbeam :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->