~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Hunter Allen is here! 8lbs 4oz 20.5 inches long born 4:44pm, on Tursday the 5th.

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpg
    IMG_0199.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
Simply gorgeous dimples, big congrats.

Hope you're all well, have rubbish Internet on hol and will prob spend my first week home catching up on journals-and washing!
Big :hugs: to all.xx

Dimples, thanks for posting the close-up baby pic! The one on your journal really didn't show his face much. What a sweet little munchkin!

Wow, found this thread. I use to be on this thread. :(
How is everyone and thir little bundle of joys? :)

Hello CRC!

Bundles of joy are everywhere! How are you doing? How is pregnancy treating you? You're getting near the end now!

Hello CRC!

Bundles of joy are everywhere! How are you doing? How is pregnancy treating you? You're getting near the end now!

Hello! :)
I'm doing great! Getting near the end starting to get uncomfy! But I'm totally ok ith it. Can't wait to see my LO.
How are ou? How's your LO? :)

I'm doing great! Getting near the end starting to get uncomfy! But I'm totally ok ith it. Can't wait to see my LO.

Tiny wee girl is doing great. Slept ALL night last night for the first time ever - having had a pretty rubbish week sleepwise. Happy days!

Tiny wee girl is doing great. Slept ALL night last night for the first time ever - having had a pretty rubbish week sleepwise. Happy days!

Yah! For sleeping all night.
I can't sleep at all when LO relaxes his butt goes in one rib and feet in the other rib.
I'm getting so anxious to meet him.

Hope you get more nights like last night. :)

Hey girls!!!

Hi crc!!!! Long time no chat!

Well went to doc today.... I am 35a weeks tomorrow. I have been contracting like crazy lately some hurt some don't not rhythm to them but something has been going on!
Pressure is awful.... walking like a duck ... this along with the spd has been hard to handle but OK with lots of rest.
I would have bet money I was dilating but still waited for doc appt BC what can they do anyway right?

So at docs today I told them about pressure etc so he check cervix.... I AM dilated... and thinning.. and he could touch babies head through the cervix. He did not give a number.

When I was leaving he was talking to nurse and I overheard them... she was saying well she knows that feeling after having two before... I think he was telling her how dilated I was or that it was true anyway that I was feeling all the pressure.... :)

So he went over if the baby was early... I really need yo hang in for another couple weeks at least...

What do u all think ... do u think this is it? Can it really be starting this early... ??

Fingers crossed for a couple weeks!

Wow, can't believe you're getting ready this early! I think if your cervix is getting there, it is just a matter of time. If you want to keep things from progressing so soon, you'd better be resting!

Wow, can't believe you're getting ready this early! I think if your cervix is getting there, it is just a matter of time. If you want to keep things from progressing so soon, you'd better be resting!

I think I am going to take extra special care! I don't do much anyhow with the spd but now will be even less... it is so beautiful here though I am outside on the deck a bunch.:)

How r u feeling these days? Carrying two lil munchkins can't be fun at this stage... the movement must be amazing though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->