• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

It only happened because DH had a week off work otherwise we wouldn't have found the time at all and we were so lucky with DD at nursery and DS1 and 2 simultaneous napping so afternoon quickies were on the cards too!!! :blush::haha:

Ahh right, my ds no longer naps and tends to get in with us through the night so that knocks out quickies and mornings!

:hi: Hi everyone!

Coming here to join the madness! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats to the ladies with BFPs!!

CD22 and still no positive OPK for me. Blah!

I dtd 2x 2 days pre ov
2x 1 day pre ov
3x on day of ov

It worked for me :)

Blimey Steph - you and DH deserve a medal! Where did you find all that stamina???

The rest of you busy DTD around your O time - good luck ladies. Please let this month be your month :thumbup:

AFM: I'm doing ok. Booked in with the midwife for 28th June which should be the week after our first scan. Oh and I'm off to see Take That tomorrow in Manchester!!

It was fuelled by chocolate and ben and jerrys :munch:

steph - hats off to you girl !!!!!!!!
i dont care if we were off work or not, there is no way it would be x3 per day !!!!!!!!!
had to persuade my DH to do it every day... he told me I was tiring him out when i forced him to do it twice on Sunday and we don't have any kids yet !! ha ha
xxxx

Great news for midwife appt and yay to take that!

Ladies, I'm getting really weird tingling ache low down, is this o?? Is this normal, it feels strange??

im not sure Cornish - i have had terrible cramping in my ovary area today, think it is O - I was literally doubled over in pain earlier for a few hours, think that is the agnus castus, but now the pain has gone am also feeling the weird tingling, so maybe this is after O ?
x

Thanks ducktales, I'm sure I've not o yet, only had small amount of ewcm today and norm get it for at least a day before. Reassuring I'm not alone in my tingling though. I had it last month just can't rem what day it was!x

I've had twinges and pain in both of my ovaries but no positve OPK yet. Hoping its coming soon for both of us! :thumbup:

Jen...glad you've booked in with the midwife

Lisa...that must be awful :hugs: I'm moaning because my cycles haven't been te same since my loss but at least they've been short. :hugs: and I hope the witch turns up soon :thumbup:

Steph...no wonder you got your BFP...think I'll be adding Ben and Jerry's to my list of supplements :rofl:

DT and MrsJ...here's hoping you're o'ing and the start of the nasty TWW is not too hard

Holly and HJO...how's the Brolly and bum doing?

LB and Cornish :friends: hope you're doing ok ladies

Anyone else :hi: sorry if I missed you but hope you're doing ok.

AFM, work sucks, lovely having OH back but it means less time on here which is pants :rofl:

AF will be here Thursday I think, jut want her to hurry up so I can start the next cycle.

:hugs: to you all

XxX

Never, Not "bum" silly, "baby bun"! :haha: Okay, I hope. I have my appointment today to find out my numbers and see the thickened uterine lining. Thank you for asking.

:hi: mrs_hjo!
good luck at your appt today :hugs:

never, Im hanging in there... the waiting isn't feeling so bad yet :rofl: Im kind of enjoying that she's not here, just a little bit lol.

Cornish, any sign of ovulation for you? CD 23 for me and nothing! :nope: I keep getting pains but CM is almost non-existant and so is the second line of the OPK! Booo!:wacko:

Hi, well I'm still getting the headaches and nausea, still ewcm but not loads if it. Gave up on opks as never hold pee long enough!!
So really I'm unsure!! Dtd last night, maybe again tonight, def tmrw. I dunno, waiting, waiting, waiting-bored now!

Cornish way to go girl are you not shagged out yet :hugs:

Feeling pretty tired but the :sex: is all good at the min!xxx

Well I finally got a positive OPK!! Very positive, on two tests. I think if it doesn't work out this month, I'm done with the OPK's. Too stressfull!

Guess I know what we are doing tonight! :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"