~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Steph, it sounds like you are doing really well. I know how you feel about not wanting to go back and have more tests/scans done. I HATED going into my OBGYN office for blood tests as they were following the hCG numbers back to 0. It's hard to be going through a miscarriage and be surrounded by pregnant women. But when you do decide to go, I hope they can give you some positive results -- hopefully your body has gotten back to normal! You're an amazing lady -- I'm happy that you're feeling so strong so quickly and I hope it just gets better from here! :hugs:

Hi everyone. Haven't had chance to have a proper catch up yet but it was lovely to see Steph back. I hope everyone is doing as well as they can whether baking, TTC or NTNP.

I'm officially in the 2nd tri -woohoo. And the sickness isn't gone but is much better and I'm back at work. I'm currently going cold turkey without my nausea meds - not brilliant but ok. So things are on the up. To those with newish BFPs - I understand completely how much time drags in the first tri but I have to say time did seem to speed up a bit once I hit double figures.

Big hugs to everyone xx

LIttlebird~I read on the other thread your little update. Sounds like you will cover your bases w/ your bding schedule. :)

ZoMo~I'm glad you got rid of your bug. How did your ultrasound go?

Cornish~ And your scan???

I just booked my scan for August 30...this will be a HUGE day for me. This will be the day that my 1rst baby stopped growing (7w4d) and it will be past the week that my 2nd baby stopped growing (6w4d). An August date sounds closer than September 1 or 2. Hehe...cause then it's NEXT month.

Fizzio...yeah for 2nd trimester. You can breathe and be excited!

Steph, I totally understand not wanting to go back for another scan. My doctor called and begged me to come in after my mc because I kept refusing. I just didn't want to go through it emotionally all over again :nope: Maybe you can just take an HPT and make sure it is either negative or getting lighter? At least until you are ready to face the doctor...

Zomo, hope you got good news?

Good luck lwood.

Only a few hrs left until my scan, I'm so scared.

Dimples, great news on booking a scan in. Sorry it'll be such a huge week, hopefully that'll be overshadowed by your beautiful baby.

Xxx

Pray for me ladies...just waiting for referal to EPU. got cramping on one side,spotting & hpt practically negative. it doesnt look good but hope to have some answers soon. x

Pray for me ladies...just waiting for referal to EPU. got cramping on one side,spotting & hpt practically negative. it doesnt look good but hope to have some answers soon. x

Oh no :( I'll be thinking & praying for you today. I hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:

Xxx

Good luck on your scan. :hugs:

Hi everyone. Haven't had chance to have a proper catch up yet but it was lovely to see Steph back. I hope everyone is doing as well as they can whether baking, TTC or NTNP.

I'm officially in the 2nd tri -woohoo. And the sickness isn't gone but is much better and I'm back at work. I'm currently going cold turkey without my nausea meds - not brilliant but ok. So things are on the up. To those with newish BFPs - I understand completely how much time drags in the first tri but I have to say time did seem to speed up a bit once I hit double figures.

Big hugs to everyone xx

Happy 2nd tri!!! :happydance: I'm glad the nausea is easing up some!

LIttlebird~I read on the other thread your little update. Sounds like you will cover your bases w/ your bding schedule. :)

ZoMo~I'm glad you got rid of your bug. How did your ultrasound go?

Cornish~ And your scan???

I just booked my scan for August 30...this will be a HUGE day for me. This will be the day that my 1rst baby stopped growing (7w4d) and it will be past the week that my 2nd baby stopped growing (6w4d). An August date sounds closer than September 1 or 2. Hehe...cause then it's NEXT month.

Fizzio...yeah for 2nd trimester. You can breathe and be excited!

That's great that your first scan is just a few weeks away!!! :hugs: I know it's going to be a huge milestone but I have faith that it's all going to go great!!! :flower:

Zomo, hope you got good news?

Good luck lwood.

Dimples, great news on booking a scan in. Sorry it'll be such a huge week, hopefully that'll be overshadowed by your beautiful baby.

Xxx

I Hope your scan went well! :hugs:

Prayers and thoughts are with you my dear!! Hope you get some good news! :hugs:

Moonbeam, thoughts are with you.x

Scan went great for me, baby now 39mm and waving away. Phone won't let me post pic but hopefully you can see?
https://https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/Cornish81/eb044251.jpg

Hello!

Good luck with your scans ladies....thinking of you! :hugs:

Moonbeam - I have everything crossed for you x I really hope you get some answers soon x x

Happy 2nd Trimester Fizzio! :happydance:

Great news Cornish! So happy for you! :happydance: I can see your scan on the link x x

Welcome Back Steph! You are such a strong lady! Good luck with NTNP x x

Hello to everyone else x x

AFM - Af is here! :nope: Next cycle - NO temping, NO OPKs, NO timed BDing, NO charting! Im going to relax, drink alcohol, BD when the mood takes us and have a break. Starting to go a little insane TTC, need to get some of 'ME' back if you know what i mean x x

Hello!

Good luck with your scans ladies....thinking of you! :hugs:

Moonbeam - I have everything crossed for you x I really hope you get some answers soon x x

Happy 2nd Trimester Fizzio! :happydance:

Great news Cornish! So happy for you! :happydance: I can see your scan on the link x x

Welcome Back Steph! You are such a strong lady! Good luck with NTNP x x

Hello to everyone else x x

AFM - Af is here! :nope: Next cycle - NO temping, NO OPKs, NO timed BDing, NO charting! Im going to relax, drink alcohol, BD when the mood takes us and have a break. Starting to go a little insane TTC, need to get some of 'ME' back if you know what i mean x x

I'm sorry hun. I know how draining TTC is.. it's a nasty rollercoaster that you just want to get off of. :hugs: I hope the letting go and enjoying yourself this month yields some positive results.. even if it works out to just be a mental break from all of it!!!!

Scan went great for me, baby now 39mm and waving away. Phone won't let me post pic but hopefully you can see from this link?!?
https://m1116.photobucket.com/linkc...J8TZ6QFGYkNL2Vyfqf2GdXdimmIab5RutR+WRZzP9kIg=

Awwww! What a cute little bean! Glad your scan went well!

Oh boo! I'm sorry AF showed up :( I really hope a more relaxed cycle will help you get that BFP. It's the best thing I ever did. I'm actually glad I never got a + OPK. I have no clue how many DPO I am, and it feels good actually. Big :hugs: to you.

hi all...feeling ok today...well at least better than other days...yesterday i had a mucus like discharge not clear but {SORRY IF TMI} like when you have a bad cold and you blow your nose the color and consistency of that...it was sorta brown or yellow and stringy...well dh an i did the deed friday morning so i hope that is what caused the brown color, though i read somewhere that mucus like discharge is normal as it helps prevent infection..dh told me to watch an see if i c anything today and if i do we will go c a doc...but i havent seen anything yet...

well how are you all so far?? so sorry i havent been able to share in your stories but i am not accustomed to being sick so this has taken a huge toll on my daily activities....

wishing you all the best....lots of love and hugs...bye....

Okay ZoMo, I am concerned now... Praying all is well with you and baby...

Moonbeam... you are in my prayers as wll.

Cornish, I can't see the photo from work but I'll check later. So glad you both are well!

AFM, my scan is in a couple hours and I am petrified. I can't stop worrying. I hope I won't have 9 months of constant worry... Oh bittersweet PAL...

hey.....not good,ive lost my nugget. im gonna take a bit of time out so ill see you all soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->