~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Ugh sorry you're not feeling good ZoMo! The good news is, if you have a bug, it'll end! Hope you feel better soon!

Moonbeam~ Will your Dr. do a blood test as well?

I have been extremely cranky lately. OH is getting the brunt of it...last night he made a comment to me and it kind of upset me. He was kidding and said, "Go cry to your forum friends." And then he looks at me, and was surprised to see I really was crying. Ahh...the hormones are kicking in!

Sorry you're not feeling well, ZoMo! I hope it passes soon!

Dimples, I hear that crap all the time from DH. He makes comments about how he can tell I'm pregnant when I really start yelling at him about something. The sad thing is, it's kinda true. The times I really unload on him or others is when I've got those hormones in my body. It doesn't last forever, though! :hugs:

hurrah the docs have confirmed a :bfp:!!!!! :wohoo: :yipee:
EDD april 6th 2012.
please stick little one xxx

YAY MOONBEAM!!!!! :happydance:

I feel crampy. Hopefully it is my uterus expanding or moving. Maybe I have to poop...

Layne~ :rofl:

You know, I haven't had any cramps. It's scary if we have them and scary if we don't! :dohh:

Hey ladies...

On a bit of a downer today! I went to see a good friend yesterday who i havent seen for a long time and we got onto the subject of babies and she told me she'd had 4 miscarriages!! My heart breaks for her, 1 was horrific for me but 4? I dont know how shes coped!! Anyways she told me she's now 8 weeks pregnant and shes an absolute mess...it was so hard to keep her positive and i completely get why she cant be excited! Ive been so focussed on getting pregnant again id forgotten how hard itll be when i actually do become pregnant! To top it all off i really feel 'out' this month, am getting AF cramps and just feel rotten!! :nope:

x x x

P.S. I think all of the ladies on this thread and on this site especially those on the PAL and TTC after a loss are AMAZING!! We've all been through so much and deserve SOOOO much!!! Think yesterday has opened my eyes all over again!! Lots of Love to all you wonderful ladies!!! x x x :flower:

Hey ladies...

On a bit of a downer today! I went to see a good friend yesterday who i havent seen for a long time and we got onto the subject of babies and she told me she'd had 4 miscarriages!! My heart breaks for her, 1 was horrific for me but 4? I dont know how shes coped!! Anyways she told me she's now 8 weeks pregnant and shes an absolute mess...it was so hard to keep her positive and i completely get why she cant be excited! Ive been so focussed on getting pregnant again id forgotten how hard itll be when i actually do become pregnant! To top it all off i really feel 'out' this month, am getting AF cramps and just feel rotten!! :nope:

x x x

P.S. I think all of the ladies on this thread and on this site especially those on the PAL and TTC after a loss are AMAZING!! We've all been through so much and deserve SOOOO much!!! Think yesterday has opened my eyes all over again!! Lots of Love to all you wonderful ladies!!! x x x :flower:

:hugs: I hear you! ONE was the absolutely most devastating thing I've EVER experienced.. I couldn't IMAGINE it happening again :cry: And yes.. once you do get the BFP.. the anxiety steps up 10 levels and it's hard. Just have to have faith and take ONE day at a time!

Don't think you're out hun.. it's truly IMPOSSIBLE to tell.. even when you think you are out. you may very well NOT be.. read my journal! I WAS POSITIVE and I mean POSITIVE that I wasn't.. and I was wrong!!! :hugs:

Hey ladies...

x x x

I totally agree. PAL is so much more different then a regular pregnancy. I don't even want to know how much of a wreck I'm gonna be when I get pregnant again. I'm gonna get that positive test and be happy, but then I don't want to get TOO happy for the fear of losing another one.

I'm so sorry you're feeling out! But try not to feel to down - you're not out until AF shows! Those AF cramps could be a BFP, you never know. :hugs:

Thankyou ladies!! Just found it really hard trying to reassure my friend and then the penny just seemed to drop! I hope beyond hope that im not out but it just feels so much that i am...not even daring to test!
So glad i have all you wonderful wonderful ladies on here x x

Rachel~ I find that when I hear of others, especially family or close friends having miscarriages, I cry right along with them, b/c I remember how much pain emotionally and physically that I was in and my heart aches for them, knowing they are experiencing the same. My best friend had a MC just over a month ago. She's STILL bleeding. I told her last week that just needed to call her Dr. that it wasn't normal. She finally did after she was having bad cramps. She got blood work done and my suspiscions were correct....she has tissue left over and her HCG is RISING! Poor girl. THe hospital won't do a D&C b/c they are a Catholic Hospital and said the tissue might be viable. (even though there is plenty of proof that it's from the MC). It's been a long road for her, and I get so irritated and frustrated and sad right along with her! It's hard.

So, I'm a feeling good tonight in the sense that my Dr's office was kind enough to call me before the weekend w/ my HCG results!!! Wed. when I went in at 3w5d I was at 261 and this AM at 4weeks I was 715. So the Dr. is really happy w/ my more than tripling #s!!! My progesterone is at 19.9 and they like to see it at 20 but b/c my other #s look good this specific Dr. wasn't concerned. My Dr. will see them on Monday. But for now, things are good!!!! No wonder my lines were so dark!!!

Also Rachel...I just was having intense back pain and cramping, and that's the only reason why I tested. Otherwise, I counted myself out too! and BFP!!! Hang in there!!! It's a long road no matter what stage you are in after a loss!

Janell, that is fabulous news! I'm so glad your HCG is looking good :happydance:

I totally know what you mean about getting upset about other peoples' miscarriages. I do too. It is just such an awful thing to happen to someone.

hang in there rachel...:hugs: i understand what you mean,i was only saying yesterday i long for the innocence i had in pregnancy before loss...now im a nervous wreck!!! my BF suffered a loss last year & has been a tower of strength for me this time round she went on to have a healthy girl a few months ago...so i know there is hope:flower:

Janell....ive read somewhere that high/strong hcg numbers indicate a girl??? dont know how true that is but its food for thought.....
AFM....im a tad queasy (hurrah!!!) but all in all im in a good place today:thumbup:
Happy saturday everyone :hugs: xxx

Hey, this thread moves so quickly!
Rach-:hugs: sorry you ate having a low day,it all sucks really but hope you move onto this next stage real soon.

Moonbeam, great that your doc confirmed your bfp. You must be feeling great-or sick!

Dimples, past 4 weeks now! Missed your happy 4 week Mark! Hope you are doing well?

All ladies, hope babies are growing well and ttc are bding like rabbits!

Afm, saw midwife yesterday and all go thus week, have a scan tues (my last at epu), bloods wed and midwife again fri. This is my big week as need to see a wiggly baby with a hb so bad. Midwife tried to reassure me yest with the whole -but youve seen a hb etc but I just reminded her that we did last time also so getting past 9-10 weeks is massive. We will be telling the world and explaining to ds too so I'm hoping for only great news.
Back is still a prob-referred to physio now and going to start yoga (after 14 weeks) and swimming to try to ease it. Rest of my body isvery pregnant looking!
Happy weekend ladies.xxx

Congrats Moonbeam!

Good luck with a scan Cornish, am sure you will see a wriggly little person dancing away in there :)

Have got my scan on Monday, am driving myself crazy worrying about it. Still got this sickness bug which I caught at work so am pretty miserable at the moment too. Might drag OH out this morning to escape the 4 walls I have been cooped up in for a few days, thatll feel better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->