~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

morning everyone
Yay moonbeam
Sorry you are still feeling rubbish Zomo
hope everyone is good and Rachel that AF is staying far away

afm, i have light brown discharge and a lot of cm, and bad cramps like AF cramps - it feels like i am getting AF early
implantation ? its a bit early though, i can only be 6 or 7 dpo.
xxx

congrats on your bfp moonbeam...

sorry if i have been neglectfull of you all recently but wow has this pregnancy taken its toll on me..sick almost every minute of the day and dont even have the strenght to sit in front the computer...well i see everything seems to be fime with you all..

my update>>> clothes are getting really tight around the hip/waist
hungry like literally ALWAYS even when i am eating/dont have the appetite to eat anything...HORRIBLE.
soooo nauseaus and i only feel better wen i throw up
and i am super bloated so i look sooo preggers especially in the evening..

be safe ladies....bye...

I am sorry you feel so wretched Sweet Angel... Are you saying "bye" for a few days or "bye" forever :(

Thanks ladies for your comments...i was stuck in a hole yesterday and feel like ive emerged a little today! However the Af cramps and backache have intensified so its looking like im out this cycle!

I think im gonna take the 'whatever' approach next cycle but i dont know whether not knowing when i ovulate with my crazy irregular cycles will stress me out more..... Argghhhh!! Think ill need a little help taking the 'whatever' approach - im planning not to plan!!! Ha!!:haha:

Hope youre all having a lovely weekend x x x

Thanks ladies for your comments...i was stuck in a hole yesterday and feel like ive emerged a little today! However the Af cramps and backache have intensified so its looking like im out this cycle!

I think im gonna take the 'whatever' approach next cycle but i dont know whether not knowing when i ovulate with my crazy irregular cycles will stress me out more..... Argghhhh!! Think ill need a little help taking the 'whatever' approach - im planning not to plan!!! Ha!!:haha:

I'm sorry Rachel. I'm hoping those cramps/backaches aren't AF!

I'm somewhat on the 'whatever wagon' right now. I took my last OPK and it was dark, but not positive. So, I don't know if and when I actually ovulated. I've been getting cramps since 2 weeks ago (?), so I have no clue where I'm at right now. I did test this morning, since I we're off to a party today and I wanted a drink or 2, and it was a BFN. I'm so much more relaxed and not stressed, not knowing where I'm at. I hope the whatever approach works for you!

Moombeam~ I would love a little girl. I have felt like I was destined for all boys since my last 3 pregnancies have been boys. This is the first time the chinese gender predictor says girl!!! Whohoo! I think it'll take seeing the HB at 7 weeks and knowing things are progressing normally before my OH and I do any talking about "finding out." Maybe it was you...can't remember, but talking about the innocence of pregnancy is gone. I feel the same way and so wish to have it back. I am pleased with my #s and that gets me through another few days. I am completely exhausted, and I suppose that gets me through another few more. Otherwise, at the end of the day all I have left is my Faith that God has a plan for me and this baby...and this time I hope HIS plans match with mine! :)

Moombeam~ I would love a little girl. I have felt like I was destined for all boys since my last 3 pregnancies have been boys. This is the first time the chinese gender predictor says girl!!! Whohoo! I think it'll take seeing the HB at 7 weeks and knowing things are progressing normally before my OH and I do any talking about "finding out." Maybe it was you...can't remember, but talking about the innocence of pregnancy is gone. I feel the same way and so wish to have it back. I am pleased with my #s and that gets me through another few days. I am completely exhausted, and I suppose that gets me through another few more. Otherwise, at the end of the day all I have left is my Faith that God has a plan for me and this baby...and this time I hope HIS plans match with mine! :)

Janell, I was just curious, how did you know that your angel babies were boys?

I feel you on the exhaustion, I'm tired 24/7!!:dohh:

congrats on your bfp moonbeam...

sorry if i have been neglectfull of you all recently but wow has this pregnancy taken its toll on me..sick almost every minute of the day and dont even have the strenght to sit in front the computer...well i see everything seems to be fime with you all..

my update>>> clothes are getting really tight around the hip/waist
hungry like literally ALWAYS even when i am eating/dont have the appetite to eat anything...HORRIBLE.
soooo nauseaus and i only feel better wen i throw up
and i am super bloated so i look sooo preggers especially in the evening..

be safe ladies....bye...

Sorry you are feeling so yucky, hun! hopefully it will ease up after the first tri:hugs:

Hope the witch says away!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

morning everyone
Yay moonbeam
Sorry you are still feeling rubbish Zomo
hope everyone is good and Rachel that AF is staying far away

afm, i have light brown discharge and a lot of cm, and bad cramps like AF cramps - it feels like i am getting AF early
implantation ? its a bit early though, i can only be 6 or 7 dpo.
xxx

FX it IS implantation bleeding! :hugs:

MrsJ.~ The first angel baby I was 99% sure, just had that feeling ya know? The 2nd angel baby we had DNA testing done and they told us it was a little boy. There is something to knowing the sex of your baby...I don't even know how to put it into words. I felt like I knew him already and never met though...

Good evening ladies!

Ducktales - I really hope that your bleed was implantation! FX'd for you!

SweetAngel - Sorry youre feeling so poorly, hopefully once youre past 12 weeks things will ease for you!

Dimples - 3 boys conceived so far, youre surely due a girl this time then!! :pink::haha:

Tweak - I need to get on the 'whatever wagon', think id be so much calmer and to be honest its doing my head in thinking about 'am i/am i not? could i be OV? Is my OPK getting darker??' GGrrrrrr.....:growlmad: Need to be calmer from now on! :coolio: I hope your 'not knowing' whats going on means you'll be due a big fat BFP this cycle!! :thumbup:

MrsJ - Hope youre still feeling good and the MS is staying away!

Everyone else - :hi: x x

AFM I started spotting this afternoon :nope: so im out! Thought i was in when it didnt come yesterday as expected but i think thats probably down to taking 50mg B6 this cycle so its improved my luteal phase. Oh Well....no birthday BFP for me! I am going to do NOTHING next cycle apart from the prenatal vits, soy and B6 everyday! No OPKs, no temping....I need a chilled out cycle with no stress! (Now lets see if i can do it!!! ha!!!:haha:) x x

Rachel~ I had spotting (mostly brown) the day before my BFP! :winkwink:

I wish I could say I feel great but I don't! MS almost all day, everyday. My "good" window is about 9am to 2pm.

I did the Chinese Gender predictor and mine said boy! :thumbup: I showed DH and he paused, then said, I kinda want a chick. :saywhat: First of all, it would be a *baby girl* not a chick, what are you, a frat boy?! Second, what's up with you wanting a girl now?? He is so weird..lol

Told our in-laws this weekend after MIL asked about grand babies. She said she *knew* I was pregnant the minute I walked in the door. FIL said the same thing. So weird how they guessed that.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!!:hugs:

Rachel, your temps are still pretty high! I hope you're not out! :dust:

Lol..."I want a chick!"
I have forced myself to stay awake today...still up at 10:30pm but exhausted. I hope this means I will pass out, b/c lately I have been having such a hard time getting to sleep.
We told my parents and my OH's parents today over the phone. They are a huge support in our life and we want to include them in this journey. Our siblings will wait!
My friend has a doppler that she said I could borrow. So, I hope I have the chance to use it. I'm so excited about that! :)

Hope everyone is well. Thread seems to have "calmed" down lately. Where'd everyone go??? :)

Hey ladies, thought I'd say a quick hello! I've been kind of hiding in prep for my scan tmrw. I'm not expecting bad news, I'm just being cautious I suppose as rem my excitement in feb that got shot down.

Rach, I so hope you ate not out, however you seem to have a great game plan for next cycle, bit of whatever with some vitamins and soy-great!

Zomo, hope you are feeling better and good luck for your scan.xxx
Love to all.xxx

morning ladies...im just lurking at the mo,nothin much to report....
still stressin over my hcg levels but ive got a doc appointment tommorow so hopefully i will get my bloods done at least.
still dont feel too comfortable accepting things will be ok until i know my levels are within normal range....
got a week off work so at least i can chill....
hope all the preggers are baking nicely & the ttc'ers are not stressing too much!!!
:hugs: to all.....xxx

Hey ladies,

Have finally got over my sickness bug and now I am so nervous about my scan this afternoon that I feel even more sick than I did with the bug!!! Burst into tears last night as am so scared that a 5 min scan today could take this all away. I then had nightmares all night where I went for scans and they couldnt see a baby, then that they found a baby with no heartbeat.... am making myself crazy. Am in work at 11 thank goodness so I will be somewhat distracted until the scan at 2. OH is nervous too, he found out that his first baby had no heartbeat at the 12 week scan. Hopefully we will be buzzing with happy vibes later rather than nervous energy!!

With regards to the innocence of pregnancy, I was saying to my partner last night that I wish this had been my first pregnancy. Having lost two already (albeit very early on) it has taken away the joy of it and just instilled fear in me every step of the way. I still check for blood every single time I go to the loo, I am terrified about this scan instead of looking forward to seeing the baby, I wont let myself get excited and look to the future... losing babies can make pregnancy a scary time instead of a wonderful time.

Thinking about gender, my OH said last night he would like a little girl (he already has a 7 year old boy). I have always wanted a little girl, my whole life I only ever saw myself having a baby girl. The chinese calendar says a girl so will wait and see. I am thinking of this baby as a boy though so that if I got my little girl it would be the icing on the cake!

Hello everyone, hope you didn't think i'd deserted you completely!

I've pretty much done with my MC now apart from a couple of spotting incidents after sex. I'm not sure whether to book another scan at my epu or not, i'm kinda wanting to know if everything is clear but not wanting to go back so i'm going too leave it to the end of the week and see what happens.

We are going to ntnp with no pressure at all on ttc at this stage. Feeling well in myself and doing ok emotionally, had a few tears sorting through my tiny baby clothes and putting the cot in the loft but apart from that am ok 98% of the time.

Enjoying a couple of archers and lemonades in the evenings occasionally too :winkwink:

Hope everyone is doing well with their pregnancies and ttc and congrats to any bfps i've missed :hugs:

Steph, so good to hear you are doing well!

Zomo, I feel the exact same way... My scan is tomorrow and I am petrified. I know I won't sleep tonight. Since you are 6 hours ahead of me I guess you will have results soon? FXed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->