~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Hi all, I'm really sorry about the BFNs for Tweak, Ducktales and Mememe. I definitely hold out hope for all of you until AF arrives!

ZoMo, I'm glad you got such a lovely pic of your baby! You're cruising along!

Janell, you're sounding quite positive despite the excitement with the stove! I'm so glad it was nothing more serious/dangerous!

AFM, I took my 4th injection of Follistim tonight. I go for another ultrasound tomorrow, with IUI on Friday or Saturday. I hope 1) I have a reasonable # of follicles and the IUI isn't cancelled 2) we actually catch one of those little eggies and make it stick! After looking at my past bump pictures, I'm just hoping to be pregnant again soon! I want it so bad!

Tweak, Ducktakes, and Meme....Sorry for the BFNs! Early for everyone...hang in there! In the past I did not get BFPs until after 12dpo. I wasn't even going to test until AF was late this time b/c I was sick of BFNs. So after bad back pain and cramps, I took a test on 13dpo. I think I felt implantation on 10dpo, so I might have gotten a faint BFP on 11dpo? There's still time is all I"m saying! :)

I can't wait for my pregnancy to get more exciting...like feeling the baby move. I absolutely love that! Right now, I just feel like my belly sticks way out and other people think I put on weight. I changed my outfit several times today trying to find something to wear to hide my belly. My pants are already unbuttoned! 8-[ I would love to go to bed early, but this the evenings are my favorite time of night. Being on the computer, watching TV and hanging out with my hubby.

Ooo...lots of excitement for me tonight! Ray (my OH) had turned the oven on to make dinner. We were talking, and then Ray looked at the oven and was like "What is going on!?" We have an electrical stove/oven, and the coil at the bottom was on fire and sparking! He tried pouring water on it, but it wouldn't go out. I called 911...4 fire engines trucks and an emergency vehicle all came to my house! All for sparks! Needless to say we need a new stove, but nothing more than the sparks and a little flame came from that!

Well, enough of my essay...sorry so long. Have a good night!

oh wow! craziness about the stove!!!! I'm glad everything is ok though! :hugs:

I think feeling the baby move IS the best part of it.. I still don't feel it a WHOLE lot except when I go lay down in bed after having moved around quite a bit. I can't wait for the REAL kicks to start in! :thumbup:

Good luck LB!!! FXed you catch that eggy!!

Any inkling of hope I had that we caught it this cycle is basically gone. My bbs aren't hurting anymore, haven't had anymore sharp shooting pains and I'm not as tired. I guess I'll see what today brings. I went to bed at 9 last night, my normal time, and had a hard time falling asleep. I guess I'll test again Monday, as that's the day before AF is due. :shrug:

mnoonbeam soo sorry sweetie...this must be so hard...may god guide u tru this time..thinkng of you and wishing you the best...so sorry...

Good luck LB!!! FXed you catch that eggy!!

Any inkling of hope I had that we caught it this cycle is basically gone. My bbs aren't hurting anymore, haven't had anymore sharp shooting pains and I'm not as tired. I guess I'll see what today brings. I went to bed at 9 last night, my normal time, and had a hard time falling asleep. I guess I'll test again Monday, as that's the day before AF is due. :shrug:

aww don't count yourself out! I didn't feel tired at all- no shooting pains at all- completely normal boobs! Means nothing hun!! :hugs:

I was a total div and got the wrong date for my scan, I put it on the calendar for yesterday when it was actually today. i came home from work last night and went to bed with a dreadful headache which stopped me worrying about the scan all over again last night!!

Went with OH to the scan today and saw a tiny little human being!! It was a blob a few weeks ago and now it is a little person!! I was absolutely convinced of my dates of 12+4, having regular 28 day cycles, having used OPKs and so knowing exactly when this baby was supposed to be conceived, also the 9 week scan matched the date to the day we thought, but todays shows the baby at 13+4?? I am still convinced my dates were correct but this baby looks like its going to be a whopper!!

Am just happy its there and looks healthy!!! Will worry about pushing out a giant if and when we get to that stage!

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Photo-00311_2.jpg

i looooovvveee that pic...so gorgeous....congrats to u an ur dh.....beautiful...:happydance:

well hi all...went to c d doc yesterday....told him about the brownish discharge...he did an internal exam and thought he saw some pinkish blood on the gloves...so he did a spectulum(nt sure if i spelt it correct)..he looked at the cervix and said that everything looked fine....so he gave me 3 tablets to insert at night so by saturday i hope it clears up....i am going to join the antenatal clinic tomorrow because i am getting a bit uneasy about the number of complications i have had so far...

wishing you all a great day...bye 4 now...hope next i time i am online i see some bfp's....:)

Happy Lime Sweet Angel!
I am sorry about the complications but I am glad to hear everything looks fine and that you get to see a new doc.

Tweak~ Being exhausted and not being able to sleep has been a huge complaint of mine! I can hardly keep my eyes open downstairs and then I go to bed, and I CAN'T sleep!!! Soo, frustrating! So..maybe you not being able to sleep is indeed a good thing.

Sweet Angel~ Sorry for all the complications already. I hope 2nd trimester brings more relief!

I have those stretchy pains in my lower abdomen this morning. Kind of feels like I pulled a muscle. I remember this with my son though, so I guess I welcome the discomfort. What I don't welcome is my neck pain is gone! Not to the extreme as before, but it's worse today. :(

Hope everyone has a fantastic evening/day depending on where you live! :)

Hey ladies! Cd3 today and my birthday!

Im feeling good actually, Ive had a few glasses of wine and fully intend to have a chilled laid back NTNP month!! Got my holiday to Paris to look forward to with my fantastic OH and my best friends hen doo and wedding so im going to fully enjoy feeling relaxed and gonna try and forget about TTC this month! Hopefully itll either lead to a BFP or it'll refresh my attitude towards it which has been pretty negative these last few weeks!

Hello to everyone and i hope you all have a fantastic Friday and weekend x x

Happy Birthday Rachel! I hope your relaxed approach gives you your BFP this month!

Hey ladies! Cd3 today and my birthday!

Im feeling good actually, Ive had a few glasses of wine and fully intend to have a chilled laid back NTNP month!! Got my holiday to Paris to look forward to with my fantastic OH and my best friends hen doo and wedding so im going to fully enjoy feeling relaxed and gonna try and forget about TTC this month! Hopefully itll either lead to a BFP or it'll refresh my attitude towards it which has been pretty negative these last few weeks!

Hello to everyone and i hope you all have a fantastic Friday and weekend x x

:cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! :cake:

happy birthday rachel....hope you have a great day...

i am off to the clinic in a while....i dont know if i had a infection again or it was old blood from being with dh..because it has gone now...i dont know if is to take the medication or leave it as it is....

wishing you all a great and wonderful day....especially you BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!:flower:

Rachel - hope you had a great birthday!! :flower:

MB - hope you're doing okay :hugs:

Not much new for me. Went to bed at 8:30, but couldn't fall asleep. Got woken up multiple times in the middle of the night, too. So I'm exhausted. Had some lower stomach pressure last night, so much that I couldn't sleep on my stomach. Here's to hoping that's a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->