~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

oh dimples... fingers and toes crossed... it is common to have this... go to your doc though to ease your mind.
You wont stop thinking about it until you do.. so go... as soon as you can.

I'd love to respond to everyone...but to be honest I have one thing on my mind today. Brown Discharge. :( I lead worship at church, and went to the bathroom in between services. On my panty liner there was brownish, tanish discharge. There wasn't a lot of it, and I've only had a tiny bit more since then. But I am feeling so blah now today. I had to tell a friend that I work with about my pregnancy b/c we are supposed to go to Cedar Point in a couple weeks (amusement park). Well, she's been a great support with the 2 MC previously, so I asked her to please pray for this pregnancy as well. She told me today at church that she was talking to her husband and sharing my news with him. She then said a prayer in her head. She then started singing "You alone can Rescue" which she decided was "my song." The words of the Bridge go:
"We life up our eyes, lift up our eyes your the giver of life" (over and over again) She was amazed to hear that this was the song that I sang by myself today. I guess it is my song, and I pray to God he is giving my little baby life!

I know a few of you ladies had brown discharge/spotting right???

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I know this is such a hard thing to see and super scary.. but it IS brown so that's a good thing.. and A LOT of women have that.. up to 50% of women have spotting or bleeding is what my FS told me.. and only 1/2 of that is actually an "issue" .. so don't worry! Take it super easy hun!!!! One thing it COULD be is an issue with the placenta maybe? Only throwing that out there bc when I was 5-6 weeks.. I was getting my eval from the FS and he said there was a small area of placenta separation and that I "may" see some blood as a result.. usually it is ok and heals on its own.. so maybe it's that OR just leftover from implantation which is VERY possible. Take it super easy for the next week or so.. rest, rest, rest and drink plenty of fluids. :hugs:

I for sure will be praying for you!!! :flower:

I haven't had anymore. Got a nap in today, been peeing lots :) due to drinking lots, will call Dr. in the AM. Hoping for my bloods done, make sure #s keep increasing. Thanks everyone!

Hey all

Dimples, thinking of you, it is worrying but in a tiny one-off brownish amount then I am sure all will be ok xxx

Tweak - waiting for your test....thinking of you too, happy baby dust...!!!

Holly - I just love your baby pic in your avatar, its so cute I keep looking at it and it makes me smile, looks like a little cuddly bubble baby just laid there chillin!

I had a lovely weekend, I went to visit my mum who is going crazy with baby enthusiasm. It will be her first grandchild so we went all over looking at baby stuff and everything she saw she said 'oh its just beautiful' so I reckon I will be getting a truck full of baby presents as I dont think she will be able to help herself. She bought a pram / buggy off ebay tonight to keep at her house (we live 1.5 hours drive apart)!! Then I got all excited and bought one off ebay too!!! I cant help but get a niggling feeling of tempting fate and that buying things will make it go wrong, but then I give myself a reality check that surely ebay cant have a negative supernatural effect on my baby!!! I have been out and bought some maternity clothes this weekend too, I am no skinny minny anyway but am reckoning in about 2 weeks I can start wearing comfy maternity clothes instead of squeezing into normal clothes and I will be able to start trying to pass off my natural squidge as a baby bump!!

Hey all

Dimples, thinking of you, it is worrying but in a tiny one-off brownish amount then I am sure all will be ok xxx

Tweak - waiting for your test....thinking of you too, happy baby dust...!!!

Holly - I just love your baby pic in your avatar, its so cute I keep looking at it and it makes me smile, looks like a little cuddly bubble baby just laid there chillin!

I had a lovely weekend, I went to visit my mum who is going crazy with baby enthusiasm. It will be her first grandchild so we went all over looking at baby stuff and everything she saw she said 'oh its just beautiful' so I reckon I will be getting a truck full of baby presents as I dont think she will be able to help herself. She bought a pram / buggy off ebay tonight to keep at her house (we live 1.5 hours drive apart)!! Then I got all excited and bought one off ebay too!!! I cant help but get a niggling feeling of tempting fate and that buying things will make it go wrong, but then I give myself a reality check that surely ebay cant have a negative supernatural effect on my baby!!! I have been out and bought some maternity clothes this weekend too, I am no skinny minny anyway but am reckoning in about 2 weeks I can start wearing comfy maternity clothes instead of squeezing into normal clothes and I will be able to start trying to pass off my natural squidge as a baby bump!!

My MIL is the same.. she is chomping at the bit to buy stuff! :haha: I went and visited her yesterday and she pretty much DEMANDED I register for baby stuff.. and just decided to buy me a Glider and an ottoman to rock the baby NOW and is having it delivered this week. I know how you feel about tempting fate.. I have thought the same thing. but you are out of the first tri and all is going well and you have every reason to believe and feel like everything is fine!! :hugs:

Oh I love gparents.. they are awesome. My dad came home for a visit and took all the kids to toys r usshopping and boughttthem everything they wanted... seriously.... we now call him grampyy clause... lol...

He has been working away since march and misssed the kids sooooo much this was his special thing he did for them..... too funny... I have 2 girls and 4 nephews... can u picture the cart .... haha

So your little babes in bellies need to be spoiled by grandparents too..... I love grandparents...

:hugs:Mememe, welcome:flower: Sorry to hear about your chemical's and MC. :hugs: I think you had another BFP the other day? I haven't caught up properly.

Janell~ I'm in your boat. I had some orange CM on Sunday morning and I almost passed out when I saw it. It then turned to brown and finally went away all together within a couple of hours. I hope everything is okay with your bean!:hugs:

My ultra sound is tomorrow morning. I HOPE everything is okay in there.

How is everyone?

:hugs:

Hope everyone is doing ok, thought I would drop by and say hi!

Can not wait to get my laptop fixed this phone is driving me crazy!

shauna thinkin of you for tomorrow :hugs: xx
hope everyone else is doing ok???
AFM: im getting there now,last week was bleak but we are now over the worst. i have an appointment with my gp on wednesday to discuss testing my hormone levels as i think there may be an issue,they mentioned at my scan that i only had a very thin uterine lining???
anyway im worried we may have left it all too late....
take care everyone xx :flower:

Janell, I had that 18 day bleed and the blood clot. Well, the blood clot is gone and I got to see Rocky rolling around today. I also sing worship songs when satan is trying to get at me. I usually sing, "Be still and know He is God" by the Newsboys or "Nothing is impossible" (I can't remember who sings it but Google says "Planetshakers")

Praying for you.

Mrs. J~ I'm sorry you experienced this as well. I look fwd. to hearing how your scan goes tomorrow! Do you still have strong pregnancy symptoms?

LWood~so glad you got to see Rocky today! What a wonderful gift from God!

Moombeam~I really hope you can get some answers! I hope you are doing alright!

Dr. ordered more blood work for me today. So, I got poke #1 today, and I get poke #2 on Wednesday afternoon, so I will have results for you ladies on Thursday. They are doing another progesterone level too, which I'm thankful for. The good news is I've kept my pregnancy symptoms all day today...

Mrs. J~ I'm sorry you experienced this as well. I look fwd. to hearing how your scan goes tomorrow! Do you still have strong pregnancy symptoms?

LWood~so glad you got to see Rocky today! What a wonderful gift from God!

Moombeam~I really hope you can get some answers! I hope you are doing alright!

Dr. ordered more blood work for me today. So, I got poke #1 today, and I get poke #2 on Wednesday afternoon, so I will have results for you ladies on Thursday. They are doing another progesterone level too, which I'm thankful for. The good news is I've kept my pregnancy symptoms all day today...

I hope all your levels come back and are super high and through the roof!!! :hugs:

I'd love to respond to everyone...but to be honest I have one thing on my mind today. Brown Discharge. :( I lead worship at church, and went to the bathroom in between services. On my panty liner there was brownish, tanish discharge. There wasn't a lot of it, and I've only had a tiny bit more since then. But I am feeling so blah now today. I had to tell a friend that I work with about my pregnancy b/c we are supposed to go to Cedar Point in a couple weeks (amusement park). Well, she's been a great support with the 2 MC previously, so I asked her to please pray for this pregnancy as well. She told me today at church that she was talking to her husband and sharing my news with him. She then said a prayer in her head. She then started singing "You alone can Rescue" which she decided was "my song." The words of the Bridge go:
"We life up our eyes, lift up our eyes your the giver of life" (over and over again) She was amazed to hear that this was the song that I sang by myself today. I guess it is my song, and I pray to God he is giving my little baby life!

I know a few of you ladies had brown discharge/spotting right???

i had brown slimy discharge(it was normal consistency jus brown in color) twice in this pregnancy..the 1st was 1 day after dh and i had sex and the other was about 3/4 days after sex as well....i think it all depends on the consistency of the discharge...and my browninsh discharge lasted about 3 days....i know you are probably worried and i cant tell u not to be cuz i kno how hard it is not to but think about ur baby and dont panic!!! please...:hugs:..im sure its nothing bad...lots of love...

Hi, Steph! :hi:

Moonbeam, I think there are things you can take to help with the uterine lining. I have been taking baby aspirin and Super B-Complex for that reason. Although, after Holly's experience I'll probably stop taking the baby aspirin after I get my BFP. I hope they can tell you more about your hormone levels and come up with a plan to help. After my 2nd miscarriage, I just knew mine was hormone levels and the Clomid seemed to help -- I think Femara is having the same effect, too, so far. At least I know my LP temps are higher, which means higher progesterone levels.

Hi ladies! I'm so relieved! Baby is measuring 7w0d and has a strong heart beat!! We got to hear it for a few seconds, amazing! It was just flickering away!

Attachments

• 7 Weeks.jpg
    7 Weeks.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 10
Yay MrsJ!!! :happydance: Glad the scan went well!

Dimples i hope everything is fine and your numbers come back where they should be.

Moonbeam - Im glad youre feeling a bit better! Huge :hugs: for you x x

Just dropping in to say Hi...:hi: Part of my relaxed approach this cycle is to stay calm and have a break from BnB but im still lurking to check how all you lovely ladies are doing!!

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->