~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Hey ladies, I just had my 2nd IUI today, I'm planning on DTD again tonight (and maybe tomorrow) and then I'll be in the 2WW. I'm praying that an egg sticks this time!

Happy sticky bean thoughts to you LB.xxxx

Hope you had a wonderful birthday rach.x

Is all ok sweetangel? Thinking of you. Hope infection has gone.

We had our midwife booking appt yest, details in journal but the great bit was a lovely hb of 160bpm, beautiful. I cried like a baby, oh thought it was great too.xxx

hi everyone
Cornish that is fab news
Little Bird good luck
sorry my brain doesnt go as far back as all the other posts, but fx'd for my fellow TTC'ers and hope all the preggers ladies are doing well.
well i got AF today, no surprises there
OH and I have decided to pay privately for some basic blood testing and sperm analysis for him - the doctor has refused to refer me, even though we have been trying for 18 months in total - because i conceived in Jan, she says we have to wait 18 months from Jan, even though it was a MMC.
Has anyone used any places in London and can recommend ?
xxxx

Ducktales sorry the cowbag got you. Drs are asses, mine said the same about the whole wait thing and I think it's rubbish as something must have been wrong to have our mcs. I've not used anyone but hope you find someone great to see-may be worth a new thread somewhere?:hugs:

Ducktales -- I'm sorry about the referral mess. I got into the same kind of problem with my insurance company, because my last miscarriage was in April. So the soonest they'll cover any kind of fertility treatment is next April. My doctor said recurrent miscarriage is a form of infertility. Why don't insurance companies agree? Ugh. I hope you get your BFP soon, so you don't have to deal with referrals or anything else! :hugs:

hi everyone
Cornish that is fab news
Little Bird good luck
sorry my brain doesnt go as far back as all the other posts, but fx'd for my fellow TTC'ers and hope all the preggers ladies are doing well.
well i got AF today, no surprises there
OH and I have decided to pay privately for some basic blood testing and sperm analysis for him - the doctor has refused to refer me, even though we have been trying for 18 months in total - because i conceived in Jan, she says we have to wait 18 months from Jan, even though it was a MMC.
Has anyone used any places in London and can recommend ?
xxxx

I'm so sorry :( I think you're right to take matters into your own hands. That FLOORS me that they won't help just bc of the MC. :nope: I live in the US so no recommendations but I hope you find someone who will do their best to help! :hugs:

little bird- Good luck!!! much palling deserves a big break.. my fingers are crossed for you

Holly- Thanks for update... 17 weeks... wow exciting... I love your avatar... awesome chubby belly cutie pic!!!

dimples- Wow scary for fire trucks.. glad everything is ok!! I hear you on the exciting parts of pregnancy.. the beginning is all sick and tired and and and... but it is all worth it when you feel that first kick... oh it will come fast for you I hope.

Tweak-- Its never over until the fat lady sings or in our case the old witch... : ) My fingers are crossed with you this month... maybe you and I will be adding pregger tickers on the same day!!!!

Rachel- happy Bday belated now...

Cornish- HB yeah!!! a tear from me too...reading your post I could feel your emotion!! So happy

ducktales- Sucky abotu referral but you do what you gotta do... you knwo what is best... I am in canada no help for you there. : )

Well so an update from me...
I am calling myself DPO 8 using my darkest of 6 days of + OPK. I have shadows on my hpt!!! just shadows though... but it is still early using my new O date.
Even if i get a good line I would NOT call myself pregant until I see good bloodtests and maybe an ultrasound too bc of my past experience in 2011!!

Well off to move some furniture around.. getting a new table set tonight.

Chat later taters!!!
Candace

Check it out... 8 DPO..

THis is a good sign to have something there this early... fingers crossed for being sticky and all chemicals in my body in order...

No chem preg again PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• #2..what is that.jpg
    #2..what is that.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 9
Check it out... 8 DPO..

THis is a good sign to have something there this early... fingers crossed for being sticky and all chemicals in my body in order...

No chem preg again PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... oops sorry... the blue one is the hpt.. the other is an opk I did for someone else at same dpo... hers was bright... mine was white. We were comparing and I did a hpt same time... it was surprisingly as you can see... this am with FMU was just a shadow. Could not even get a pic of it.

mememe~ I DEFINITELY see the start of a line.. which is what you'd expect for 8dpo!!! :dust: fx'd!!

mememe~ I DEFINITELY see the start of a line.. which is what you'd expect for 8dpo!!! :dust: fx'd!!

Its not about the line for me... you can see my MO.. i am good at that... its the sticky part for me... hope and wish .. Please!!!!

Thanks so much too!!!!

Oh mememe, I hope this is it for you :hugs:

Not feelin' too confident about myself this time. Really don't feel it :shrug: Have been getting bits of cramping in my right ovary area and centralized cramping as well. I think it's cause I'm moving a lot today - we're cleaning our carpets since they haven't been done in awhile. So we've been moving all the furniture and stuff out of the rooms. 2 more days till testing. I'm kinda scared to test though.

Not feelin' too confident about myself this time. Really don't feel it :shrug: Have been getting bits of cramping in my right ovary area and centralized cramping as well. I think it's cause I'm moving a lot today - we're cleaning our carpets since they haven't been done in awhile. So we've been moving all the furniture and stuff out of the rooms. 2 more days till testing. I'm kinda scared to test though.

same cramps as me... keep that chin up with me!!!!

same cramps as me... keep that chin up with me!!!!

I'm trying!! Those little twinges give me hope! FXed we can be bump buddies!!

I ended up buying a super cute "snuggle buddy" today. Had an awesome coupon for a store, so it was originally $16, marked down to $12, and I got it for $2. It's a cute little monkey too! (pic in my journal)

Mememe -- I think that line is the start of a sticky BFP! Good luck! :happydance:

Tweak -- I really hope that your cramps are a good sign, followed by a blazing dark BFP in a couple of days. Good luck to you, too! :dust:

Happy belated birthday Rachael.

Good luck mememe and Tweak for this week. FX for you LB.

AFM - I think I am 1dpo as my temp jumped this morning - that works out for what CD I am. Have an appt on Wednesday to talk to my GP about getting some testing done as we have been trying for more than a year now (including the MMC).

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. This week we have a public holiday on Wednesday which is great - breaks up the working week nicely!! :thumbup:

I'd love to respond to everyone...but to be honest I have one thing on my mind today. Brown Discharge. :( I lead worship at church, and went to the bathroom in between services. On my panty liner there was brownish, tanish discharge. There wasn't a lot of it, and I've only had a tiny bit more since then. But I am feeling so blah now today. I had to tell a friend that I work with about my pregnancy b/c we are supposed to go to Cedar Point in a couple weeks (amusement park). Well, she's been a great support with the 2 MC previously, so I asked her to please pray for this pregnancy as well. She told me today at church that she was talking to her husband and sharing my news with him. She then said a prayer in her head. She then started singing "You alone can Rescue" which she decided was "my song." The words of the Bridge go:
"We life up our eyes, lift up our eyes your the giver of life" (over and over again) She was amazed to hear that this was the song that I sang by myself today. I guess it is my song, and I pray to God he is giving my little baby life!

I know a few of you ladies had brown discharge/spotting right???

Dimples, sorry you're experiencing this, I had it around 5-6 weeks, it lasted a few weeks on and off and I never got an explanation. Hope it clears up quickly. Rest up and drink lots.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->