The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

Wow!! Sweetpotato, so cool! So glad for you! Wishing stickiness!!

Going out tonite to get a frer test...

Alright ladies, I took the icy-cold plunge as I just couldn't face temping tomorrow :nope: . I'm still in shock and desperately trying to process:

https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r211/mcbma/may2013077-2.jpg

I am so unbelievably happy and absolutely terrified. I m/c'd last November and hope, hope, hope this one is here to stay. I...am...stunned :wacko: :loopy: :wohoo: .

Lots and lots of baby :dust: for you ladies still needing to get some testing in! :flower:

Congrats!!

Big congratulations Sweet!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Alright ladies, I took the icy-cold plunge as I just couldn't face temping tomorrow :nope: . I'm still in shock and desperately trying to process:

https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r211/mcbma/may2013077-2.jpg

I am so unbelievably happy and absolutely terrified. I m/c'd last November and hope, hope, hope this one is here to stay. I...am...stunned :wacko: :loopy: :wohoo: .

Lots and lots of baby :dust: for you ladies still needing to get some testing in! :flower:

Congrats!!

Soooo happy for you sweet!!! Absolutely thrilled!! Yay!!!

I know I'm out. My usual pre-AF nausea hit today for two hours. I am having cramps now too. It will probably arrive tomorrow morning. I'm not going to lie, I am sad. I see way too many friends who are pregnant or announcing their pregnancies and I just want the same thing. I thought this might be my month because I didn't have my normal AF symptoms. Well I have them now!!

I know that things will happen when it is the right time, I'm just too controlling and want it to happen on my schedule. I may be a little absent for a while. I think maybe keeping a bit if distance from TTC might help. I won't leave entirely, just need to quit obsessing.

Okay, enough of that! I have always been a late bloomer and I probably am with kids too!! I love each and everyone one of you even though I have never seen your face and hope that all with have the greatest blessing that God can give! I'll check in periodically.

:flower:

I have no words... What a beautiful post. Thinking of you :hugs:

PI
So stalking you right now lady!!! So happy for you and that line looks amazingly awesome!!!

congrats to all the new BFPers :D

gardeningirl - I totally get you :( That whole thing of needing to feel in control of something and the obsession that comes with it :( For me I'm fine up to 4dpo, and after yesterday (12dpo) but the middle week is just a nightmare and I hate it. It was so easy last time, first cycle of actually trying - I was 34 then, now I'm 37 and it seems this time is going to take a lot longer :( am finding the whole thing quite difficult

AF is due tomorrow if it's another 27 day cycle (which is the average though some have been 25 and some 29) and tbh I feel like she's just waiting for tomorrow but we'll see. I haven't given up hope but I am trying to be realistic about it and not let myself get so hopeful that the crash back down is too much :(

WOOHOO Congrats Sweetpotato :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Lovely strong lines too :happydance:

sending loads of sticky dust your way:dust::dust:

AFM CD30 DPO15 No AF - HURRY UP and arrive already so I can go get drunk tomorrow night with no qualms lol:wine:

Wow! That's a serious line!! :shock: Congratulations!! :happydance:

We're on a roll. Who is next??

Congrats sweetpotatopi. That is wonderful. Happy and healthy 9 months to you.
Sadly af showed up for me this morning.

Congrats sweetpotatopi. That is wonderful. Happy and healthy 9 months to you.
Sadly af showed up for me this morning.

Gertrude -

I have no words... What a beautiful post. Thinking of you

Thank you!

I get a bit emotional before AF.

Sweet - Congratulations!! I am very happy for you.

Sorry to hear AF came KimK. Hope it's not a bad one.

Sweet - Thank you for the words of encouragement. I missed that. Like I said above, I get a little emotional before AF. Totally got mad at DH last night over the stupidest thing.

Yay, Sweet!! That's fantastic news!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

Kimk, ugh, I'm so sorry :( You doing ok?

AFM, 10 dpiui. I had to test out my trigger shot, and I didn't get a "clean" (negative) reading until today, so that means I don't think a test is going to show anything until the weekend. I'm still hopeful! I'm still burping, feel a little icky in the mornings, my boobs are sore, I have creamy cm, and I just have a good feeling. Hopefully those aren't brand new af symptoms here to trick me. STAY AWAY AF!! :af:

Good luck to the rest of you!! :dust:

Spotting this AM not even going to bother testing.... I'm sure AF will show her face Prob. Tonite or Tom!!! :(

Ok has Any one ever heard of IB at 12dpo???

This is crazy weird .... I went for a Run to clear my head and to get AF going since excersise usually does it and Notta!!!!

I'm sure AF is just playing w me but I only had the one spot this am and now Nothing!! :shrug:

Either way I'm A fighter and not a Quiter I might :cry: and moan a bit but I'll Move On!!!
Thanks Ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"