• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

Well I'm out... The :witch: landed W a Vengence!!!!

Pbl can u put me down for the 29th that's what FF is saying I'll let u know if I O differently!!!

GL Everyone!!!

I'm sorry. I think I'm out too. Broke down and tested today and bfn. Af due tomorrow.

11 dpo and bfn from dollar store test. should I try frer?

11 dpo and bfn from dollar store test. should I try frer?

I would wait a day or 2 to test again.

I couldn't resist and did it. bfn...
99% I am out. frer would show it if there was something.
Someone may say I am not out but I am sure there only a tiny chance and implantations after 9-10 dpo mostly ended with miscarriage...:cry:...
And I am %100 sure on my ovu. day...periods are very regular, and also did opk...

Sis4us, Kimk & Asisto...sorry AF has arrived...

AF is due today for me. I thought she 'might' have come yesterday bcos some months my cycles are 27 days, so all day I was checking checking checking.. Makes a day out very interesting when ur constantly trying to source a public toilet everywhere you go!!

The annoying thing will be that this month I have had some light cramping definitely since at least Friday (cd26), & some barely there lower back pain which is pretty unusual for me. I was seeing a TCM lady for a little while last year & was taking herbs & having acupuncture- & it basically cut out all my PMS symptoms, including bloating! For the past 6 or so months I've really not had PMS stuff at all.. No moods, crying either. But this month I've had all of the above. Including a headache which started last nite & I've woken up with this morning. I've also just been feeling kind of under the weather for a few day now- like my body is just managing to hold of a cold maybe.

So... I think when AF shows its gonna be doozy this month if all my symptoms have returned to haunt me! : ( will know by the end of today....

junifer, AF not arrived, just the frer I have done at 11 dpo (yesterday) was negative...
Have you done a test yesterday or today?

junifer, AF not arrived, just the frer I have done at 11 dpo (yesterday) was negative...
Have you done a test yesterday or today?

Ah right! My apologies then.. As long as no AF then your still in the game.

No I haven't tested. I don't have any tests in the house & I prefer to just wait for AF to arrive. Am at work now till 10pm, so will be distracted but still conscious of my cramping... Have already used the bathroom 3 times at work!! Feels like the cramping is worsening so I'm fully expecting AF to arrive later this evening.

Please add me for May 20th! + OPK on 5/2, normally 26-28 day cycle

I'm down for the 8th but couldn't resist also so I tested today &&&&&....... BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Congrats bellymamma88!

AF has arrived for me with a vengeance.. & almost a day late too just to b more annoying! Onwards and upward to the FS appt for us next week...

Thanks Juniperjules!! Good luck next month. I'm sprinkling baby dust for the everyone. I'm shaking so bad I can't hardly type.

Thanks Juniperjules!! Good luck next month. I'm sprinkling baby dust for the everyone. I'm shaking so bad I can't hardly type.

congratsss bellymamma:happydance::happydance::happydance:
you are now 12 dpo right? have you tested with wondfo or frer? And did you also tested yesterday and was it negative?

Aww thanks ladies, Im fine! Didn't think it was my month-definately surprised at my LP though. But...if my cycle length is the same, that means I am still in with a chance for May. Pbl, I would like to join SweetpotatoPi for May 31 please?

Sorry about AF Sweet :hugs:

The upside is I plan on sleeping in tomorrow because I wont have to temp and...this miss this month has appealed to my DH competitive side. He's out to prove he's still got it and his swimmers are olympic elite. He will put down the beer and give me his undivided attention :blush: in approximately 2 weeks! oh dear!

Thats hysterical about the swimmers...

Our fertility doctor gave my husband a huge ego by telling him he had amazing sperm.... seriously anything we do he make sure to tell me how many amazing MILLIONS of sperm that abnoxious and cute at the same time.
:haha: Men are so funny.

Well I'm out... The :witch: landed W a Vengence!!!!

Pbl can u put me down for the 29th that's what FF is saying I'll let u know if I O differently!!!

GL Everyone!!!
Boooo! Sorry she got you doll! :hug:

I'm sorry. I think I'm out too. Broke down and tested today and bfn. Af due tomorrow.
Dang, sorry about the BFN. I hope it's still just a bit too early! :dust:

I'm down for the 8th but couldn't resist also so I tested today &&&&&....... BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:
Woohoo! :wohoo: Congratulations sweets! Lots of healthy, sticky baby :dust: for you bellymamma!!

Please add me for May 20th! + OPK on 5/2, normally 26-28 day cycle
GL TTBaby! :dust:

Congrats bellymamma88!

AF has arrived for me with a vengeance.. & almost a day late too just to b more annoying! Onwards and upward to the FS appt for us next week...
Ugh, sorry girl. Hope she eases it on up soon! :hugs:

Catching up now, ladies!

Sis, Juniper--sorry for AF. :hugs:

Astito, Kim, I hold out hope for everyone until the witch actually arrives! :dust:

TTBaby--got you down! Good luck to you! :dust:

BellyMamma, congrats! :yipee: Sending you super sticky vibes!!!! :cloud9:

PS. Did I miss anything? Feel free to check me, and let me know if I messed it up! :blush:

Congrats Bellymama!!

Could you put me down for testing May 10, it is probably a long shot but I had one PP AF starting April 1 and nothing since, so since I tend to long-cycle there's a chance...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->