• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

Well I'm out. Af is here. Alright bring on June...

Sorry AF arrived.. Same thing with me.. Was almost a day late... Tricks you into thinking 'maybe'.. Then smacks u in the face. As u said- bring on June!

Thank you so much pbl_ge...........
Wish you the best with ur FS testing and ferma next month!....;)

My body is freaking out and now so am I!

I am on Femara well I am done with the pills. I normally O on CD 18-20 but my fertility monitor is freaking out saying high fertility and now my digi's are flashing smileys...

I know it's not the femara still in my system because I tested on CD 9 and it was a huge BFN.

I am suppose to call the FS once I have a peak and get in for the IUI so this is stressing me out. Scared I will miss it somehow

Argh, Brandy--feel your pain with that. Seems everyone on here has been getting the dreaded flashing smileys. Those digis sound terrible. :nope:

Got any of the cheap ones around? Honestly, those seem to be the most reliable!

Well funny you should ask.. since I will pee on just about anything that gives me lines, smileys, or says pregnant I do hah :blush: I took an ANSWER ovulation line test earlier and the test line was pretty pink but definetly not darker than the control. From the looks of it I am seriously going to ovulate WAY WAY early. I just hope it's not too early :dohh:
Hope O behaves herself for you Brandy!

Ladies, I am down for May 10th testing, but could not be patient enough, I got my :bfp: today! Well actually got it at 8 dpo, but I feared my eyes were playing tricks on me, so today, took another (still faint, but no need to squint!) between thin and thick line!) light purple!! So :bfp: clearly at 11 dpo....I hope this one sticks after last m/c..... I am so thrilled and overjoyed but have a fear and afraid to get too excited in fear of losing it...
:dust: for all of you and wishing you the same outcome of a :bfp:
Congratulations Amal Zid! :happydance: Best wishes for a sticky, happy, healthy pregnancy! :dust:

Well I'm out. Af is here. Alright bring on June...

Sorry AF arrived.. Same thing with me.. Was almost a day late... Tricks you into thinking 'maybe'.. Then smacks u in the face. As u said- bring on June!
Dang, sorry she got you Juniper :hugs: .

Congrats on the BFPs!!!

I am bd'n like a mad women just in case we get up to O time and I miss it somehow... Gotta cover those bases hah.. ok now who was on first ......

Congrats on the BFPs!!!

I am bd'n like a mad women just in case we get up to O time and I miss it somehow... Gotta cover those bases hah.. ok now who was on first ......

Love it! Good luck Brandy :)

Many congratulations Amal Zid :happydance:- woop another BFP!!

Sorry to all those that AF arrived:growlmad:

CD8 for me, DH has been told not to make any plans for the next week lol... He is all mine :haha:

Good Luck anyone testing today xx

I'm gonna wait a while to test (I asked for 8th) - AF ain't due until two-three more days and I just don't feel like testing yet today (MAAAYBE tomorrow, if I decide to pop out and get a test). I just dunno what to think this cycle...my temps make me think I'm out, but in general I have no feel either way so I just think..meh, just wait for the B#!ch :coffee:

Ladies, I am down for May 10th testing, but could not be patient enough, I got my :bfp: today! Well actually got it at 8 dpo, but I feared my eyes were playing tricks on me, so today, took another (still faint, but no need to squint!) between thin and thick line!) light purple!! So :bfp: clearly at 11 dpo....I hope this one sticks after last m/c..... I am so thrilled and overjoyed but have a fear and afraid to get too excited in fear of losing it...
:dust: for all of you and wishing you the same outcome of a :bfp:

YAY CONGRATS AMAL ZID!!!!!! Me too!!! :happydance:

:hugs: Sorry she found you astito.

I'm gonna wait a while to test (I asked for 8th) - AF ain't due until two-three more days and I just don't feel like testing yet today (MAAAYBE tomorrow, if I decide to pop out and get a test). I just dunno what to think this cycle...my temps make me think I'm out, but in general I have no feel either way so I just think..meh, just wait for the B#!ch :coffee:
I am also down with the Meh as you can see by my siggy :haha: .

Can you put me down for testing on the 14th.
Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->