The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

We're meeting about 10.35, i'll be at millies cookies in the station for about that time.. am i right girls? & home whenever we're done i suppose :flower:

That's ok then, there's a train that arrives at 10:24 at new street, that is the right one isn't it?? :lol:

It is :) you then go from your platform upto like the main bit and go through a barrier of gates where they just show ya ticket and right there is a millies cookies which is where i'll be standing probably with lisa & daphne!!

Ah ok well you'll have to frantically wave and shout so I see you :rofl:

haha!! Do you want my number? So i can text you while we're both on the way and you can tell me what you're wearing, colour of your buggy etc!

Yeah thanks, probably a good idea as it is very likely I will get lost. Even if sealife was right across the street I'd still probably go the wrong way :haha:

I haven't even thought about what I'm going to wear yet

i'll PM you my number now :thumbup: xx

Yeah thanks, probably a good idea as it is very likely I will get lost. Even if sealife was right across the street I'd still probably go the wrong way :haha:

God I'm not bothered about what I wear, it's Fran's outfit that will be planned down to the last detail for complete cuteness :haha:

I need to have a munch of Fran Anna!! :cloud9:

:haha: I know, luckily I got LO loads of clothes for her birthday so I don't have to buy her a new outfit :lol:

God I'm not bothered about what I wear, it's Fran's outfit that will be planned down to the last detail for complete cuteness :haha:

Exactly what i was thinking!

:lol: everyone will look lovely :thumbup:

Quiet today ladies!!

xx

(CRWx) Me & No LO

(bigbetty) Anna & Fran

(charlotte-xo) Char #2 & Alfie

(DJ987) Danielle & Naya

(CeriB) Ceri & Erin

(Fabby) Fabby & Rory (Is that right :blush:)

(LisaMariee)Lisa & Daphne

(~RedLily~) Kirsty & Ella

(Rhio92) Rhi & Connor

have i missed anyone out? :lol:

lol i love it how we use char#1 and #2 :haha:

im excited. not long now ladieees

<3

:rofl:

i love char#1 & char#2, can you imagine at the meet someone will say char and we'll both be like YE? :rofl:

:lol:

getting closerrrrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"