The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

noooooooo we shall stand with you but thats all :lol:
ofcourse we'll talk to you, you numpty!! Not long now though!!

<3

13 days :shock: ONE week & SIX days! ahhhh! I'm still nervous as hell :lol: did you get my PM? xx

Ill PM you soon hun, Ive got no credit :dohh: keep reminding me if i dont PM in about 10 minutes :thumbup:

<3

okay! just wont a top on ebay that's topshop for £3.71 :happydance: might wear it for the meet!!

rhio-really please you can make it :thumbup: gonna be greeeat!! ooh i dont like jellyfish :sick: I got stung one ouch!!
What time are we coming back do you think. So i can book the return :thumbup: If we'll be there for half ten do you think something round about half 3ish or 4??
ooh char ill remember to take my earplugs with me :haha:

<3

I don't think you have to book the return, they are open tickets as long as you cone back off peak xxx

I'm going to have to book my return because the only off peak one is quite late x

awwww, i'm so bloody excited argh x

Thank god I didn't book tickets today, I would've gone to Birmingham :haha: And you've all got an open return?
Cant wait :D

I've not booked mine yet. Gonna double check prices, return times etc.

yep! :) aw Rhi you're so pretty :lol:

i'm so excited lol.. charlotte still no PM mrs!

anna :rofl:

I knoooooooooow anna would you do me a favour, im so cheeky lol would you be able to PM me my number :blush: ash's gone out and has took his phone, ive got no credit and my mums at my SIL's :dohh: and then Ill PM it you char#1..

oooooosh not long now :ninja:

anna are we deffinately getting the 9:26 train. i think ill get an open return.

<3

BnB girl crushes.. :lol: i'm joking! I think i've just broke my guitar :rolleyes: x

anna :rofl:

I knoooooooooow anna would you do me a favour, im so cheeky lol would you be able to PM me my number :blush: ash's gone out and has took his phone, ive got no credit and my mums at my SIL's :dohh: and then Ill PM it you char#1..

oooooosh not long now :ninja:

anna are we deffinately getting the 9:26 train. i think ill get an open return.

<3

Done xx

Yes I think that's the best one to get. I'm gonna check the times back to make sure we get the right one for our ticket xx At least I don't have to worry about taking the Ultima on the train now I have my lush Frankie :happydance:

lol i should have my sola up and running by then. honestly mamas and papas delivery is 5-7 days on bloomin express the pram only took 2 days to come :roll:

<3

Lol typical eh? I was lucky that both the buggy and car seat were in stock at the shop so we just took them home with us.

i'll have to think of somewhere big enough for all the pushchairs.... Or if the weathers nice we could do a picnic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->